Movie Phenioxkiller Wolverine vs. Avengers Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
Battle location:Asgard
Battle condition:All out war

Newjak
Honestly I think this is a match up Wolverine might be able to win. Hulk never showed a healing factor in the movies and I do think Wolverine's claws could cut Hulk.

Now of course Juggernaut was able to handle Wolverine and Movie Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Juggernaut.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Newjak true wolverine destroy pheniox who killed xiaver.
Honestly I think this is a match up Wolverine might be able to win. Hulk never showed a healing factor in the movies and I do think Wolverine's claws could cut Hulk.

Now of course Juggernaut was able to handle Wolverine and Movie Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Juggernaut.

juggerman
True but it seemed that Juggernaut was simply a better fighter than Wolverine since i dont think he hit Juggs once.

Movie Hulk seems to be WELL above movie Juggs but Wolverine would probably be able to claw the hell outta Hulk.

Not to mentain Logans HF was retarded powerful in X3 he might be able to tank Hulks hits.

Id hope Hulk would dog walk him but they really tried to make Wolverine unbeatable/unkillable

Lord Feron
If hulk does to wolverine what he did to loki, I think it would definitely temporarily KO him.

carver9
Hulk kills him.

juggerman
I would love to think so carver but his skin was being burned off repeatedly and it simply grew back instantly and to top it all off it was like he barely noticed it. If he can tank that crap Hulk may not be able to put him down for the count.

I hated Wolverine in X3 and Origins for exactly that reason.

abhilegend
Logan was knocked out by colliding with a few trees. Hulk oneshots him.

CosmicComet
Hulk has no way of putting him down.

S/N Silver Surfer in the second F4 movie is more powerful than Phoenix or pretty much anyone in Avengers that we've seen.

juggerman
You dont know that he was KOed tho. He hit the last tree and then fell to the ground hard then immediatly the scene changed. Who knows how long he was down. He could have gotten up right awayfor all we know.

His HF was just way too strong in that movie for me to believe Mags KOed him just by tossing him aside

juggerman
I wouldnt say Hulk has no way of putting him down i just think it would take ALOT

janus77
Hulk breaks Wolverine.

Movie Hulk was bathed in laser fire, heavy artillery and various other kinds of attacks, none of it did anything to harm him.

Even falling from the helicarrier didn't knock him out (he was awake when he fell, as the old man states, he goes to sleep when he's transforming back into Banner).

Movie Hulk stomps Wolverine, there's nothing Wolverine can do to him.

juggerman
I believe Wolverine can severly damage Hulk with those claws.

But i highly doubt Wolverine could put Hulk down

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hulk has no way of putting him down. Other than punching him?

Wolverine could be knocked out in the movies by far less than that.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by NemeBro
Other than punching him?

Wolverine could be knocked out in the movies by far less than that.

As per the thread, this is phoenix killer wolverine.

who's HF suddenly underwent a huge amp. big grin

NemeBro
I didn't say Hulk would kill Wolverine.

He'd embed him into the side of a building with a punch though.

byrdgang21
Hulk wins this. He is much stronger and much faster than Logan. I admit that in the last scene of X3 Logans HF was very impressive but it wasn't always shown to be so if u take into account all of the movies. He was also momentarily koed by a single bullet to the head in X2.

And Hulk has never shown much of a HF because his durability has always been portrayed extremely high in the movies. There is no way that I would believe Logan could withstand the type of gunfire & heavy artillery assualts that Hulk withstood in his movies.

Hulk either pummels Logan for a ko or just tosses him across the city for BFR.

juggerman
I dont think you can use Logans lower HF showings in other movies since it says "Pheniox killer" and thats when his HF was stupid powerful.

I still give it to Hulk but it could go either way since Wolverines HF was cheap

DarkSaint85
Guys, simple answer:

Hulk throws Wolverine off the edge of Asgard.

DARTH POWER
What? Wolverine dies horribly.

Yes he got knocked out by Sabertooth in X1 and by a bullet in X2.

So Hulk would likely put him in a coma.

I don't really care what he took off Phoenix because it's obvious she wasn't punching him full on in the head. She was disintegrating parts of his skin which were healing instantaneously.

And I doubt Wolverine's claws will do much at all. Hulk took full on whacks from Mjolnir. And had dozens of alien lasers failing to kill him. Or even doing any noticeable damage for that matter.

Hulk stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
And I doubt Wolverine's claws will do much at all. Hulk took full on whacks from Mjolnir. And had dozens of alien lasers failing to kill him. Or even doing any noticeable damage for that matter.

Different kinds of damage. And in IH his hide was penetrated by less.

DARTH POWER
^ He had clearly grown more powerful by Avengers. Thor would have stomped TIH version.

juggerman
The lasers and Mjolnir arent designed to cut thru anything. Whether you like it or not the claws can damage Hulk

DarkSaint85
Asgard is flat, no?

Hulk throws him off.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Asgard is flat, no?

Hulk throws him off.

Or Wolverine does something like this and throws Hulk off:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2vb6khz.jpg

stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

stick out tongue

Of course, Hulk was way taller than that in the Avengers hehe.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

stick out tongue

What would happen to captain america after hulk quickly gets up and recovers with his healing,inrease strength,speed,radiation output and durability?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by juggerman
The lasers and Mjolnir arent designed to cut thru anything. Whether you like it or not the claws can damage Hulk

Prove it. At most I see a few cuts.

Fact is Wolverine got Ko'd by a bullet. Hulk will kill him.

Placidity
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
What would happen to captain america after hulk quickly gets up and recovers with his healing,inrease strength,speed,radiation output and durability?

He would just Judo throw him again and again, and because he has unlimited stamina - this means its a draw!

8swords
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk kills him.

kill wolverine, no, beat him, yes if hulk beats wolvi up like what he did to loki in the movies laughing laughing laughing

Newjak
I think if Wolverine tried to stab Hulk in teh head and Hulk tried to take it, that would be the end of the Hulk.

Those claws were sharp and went through everything, and Hulk never really showed any kind of Healing Factor in the Avengers or TIH.

8swords
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Prove it. At most I see a few cuts.

Fact is Wolverine got Ko'd by a bullet. Hulk will kill him.

hmm.. im a junior member here but even i know that, hollywood made that happen because it will make wolverine look more of a badass. even the pheonix burning logans skin is all hollywoods work

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Newjak
I think if Wolverine tried to stab Hulk in teh head and Hulk tried to take it, that would be the end of the Hulk.

Those claws were sharp and went through everything, and Hulk never really showed any kind of Healing Factor in the Avengers or TIH.

If we go by what banner has said. He tried to commit suicide by blowing off his head by sticking the barrel in his mouth. And hulk "spit it back out." So i mean the bullet must have got hit with a bullet at the top of his mouth and then hulk took over healped from the bullet and spit it out. So there is that.

To be honest as badass as Wolverine was his speed/agility and fighting ability wasn't that amazing. He didn't seem that much faster than a normal dude (sabes was adifferent story). Hulk is fast as hell. I don't even think wolverine will get the chance to stab hulk in the head. Also there is no garuntee that would held hulk.

DARTH POWER
Hulk actually seems A LOT faster. And can leap much further. Wolverine has no hope.

Newjak
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If we go by what banner has said. He tried to commit suicide by blowing off his head by sticking the barrel in his mouth. And hulk "spit it back out." So i mean the bullet must have got hit with a bullet at the top of his mouth and then hulk took over healped from the bullet and spit it out. So there is that.

To be honest as badass as Wolverine was his speed/agility and fighting ability wasn't that amazing. He didn't seem that much faster than a normal dude (sabes was adifferent story). Hulk is fast as hell. I don't even think wolverine will get the chance to stab hulk in the head. Also there is no garuntee that would held hulk. I got the impression that he transformed into Hulk before he bullet went through his head.

And a bullet isn't close to being to cut as nearly well as Wolverine's claws.

I do agree with the rest, but I do believe if Wolverine got a chance to stab Hulk in the head he could kill the Hulk.

janus77
lol, another no hope battle against Hulk.

Banner said he shot himself in the mouth and Hulk spat the bullet out. Tony suggested that Hulk is the only reason Banner survived the gamma bomb.

Wolverine's got no chance here.

Newjak
Originally posted by janus77
lol, another no hope battle against Hulk.

Banner said he shot himself in the mouth and Hulk spat the bullet out. Tony suggested that Hulk is the only reason Banner survived the gamma bomb.

Wolverine's got no chance here. Yeah and Hulk is more durable than a bullet fine.

I think Wolverine's claws are way sharper and then a bullet.

janus77
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah and Hulk is more durable than a bullet fine.

I think Wolverine's claws are way sharper and then a bullet.
1) Wolverine would be pummelled unconscious by Hulk before he could even touch Hulk with the claws
2) Wolverine never demonstrated enough strength to even think about stabbing Hulk
3) Hulk shrugged off far stronger attacks with projectiles.

Newjak
Originally posted by janus77
1) Wolverine would be pummelled unconscious by Hulk before he could even touch Hulk with the claws
2) Wolverine never demonstrated enough strength to even think about stabbing Hulk
3) Hulk shrugged off far stronger attacks with projectiles. I never said Wolverine won this fight.

In the movies strength had nothing to do with it. Wolverine flat out just cut everything because of how sharp the claws were.

Anything his claws went up against they cut through like a hot knife through butter.

Whatever little game you want to spin I think Wolverine could cut and put his claws into Hulk's brain which he isn't surviving.

juggerman
I agree that there is no proof that Wolverine couldnt cut the hulk the same way he cuts thru anything else. And with that crazy strong HF he indeed has a chance imo but i still think Hulk takes it way more often than not

janus77
Again, you're just making stuff up as you please here... "anything Wolverine's claws touched..." yes, sure. I seem to recall him having to give it some force to get his claws through various random soldiers in the mansion.

It takes strength to push through and again, Hulk already survived a bullet in the head (as well as far worse).

juggerman
He never had to apply force to anything he cut. In the mansion he was pissed so he was swinging/hitting harder.

I do think that harder objects should be tougher to cut for him but he really didnt show that in the movies

juggerman
Like i dont think he should be able to cut thru Hulks skin as easily but he still should be able to. Tho by going by the movie showing he might do it with ease

srankmissingnin
I think Wolverine stabbed Juggernaut a couple of times in the deleted scenes from X3.

juggerman
That was stupid and deleted for a reason

Newjak
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think Wolverine stabbed Juggernaut a couple of times in the deleted scenes from X3. Yeah through his arm and then into his head which Storm shot lightning through Wolverine and KOed Juggernaut.

I tend to avoid thinking about deleted scenes because they were deleted.

Still Wolverine really did cut a ton of stuff rather easily. In X-Men Origins when he got his claws he was in a bathroom and accidently cut entire sinks and metal heaters in half on accident just by touching them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.