Mongol jr takes on the thors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Full healed after each fight Mongul jr takes on each Thor while on warworld

Thunderstrike Kevin masterson Thunderstrikes kid
Red Novell
Thunderstrike Eric masterson
Beta ray bill
Thor

Does Mongul clear it

Galan007
Does he have the SC rings?

Cogito
If he has the rings he clears, IMO.

Thor-wankers be damned excellent

Stoic
Stops dead at Red Norvell

JayDaDon
BRB would be a hell of a fight. I'd pay to see that. Thor would push Jr's s#it in.

rotiart
Actually when I made the fight I didn't think of the rings.

Slaanesh
if he has the rings..he clear this..
if not..i don't know..

Cogito
Without the rings he doesn't make it far.

abhilegend
With the rings, clear it. Without the rings stops at BRB.

red sabre
with rings stops at thor , without rings stops at thunderstrike

abhilegend
Originally posted by red sabre
with rings stops at thor , without rings stops at thunderstrike
No.

red sabre
yes, he is powerful with the rings however thor will take him down if he goes exotic

abhilegend
yes, he is powerful with the rings however thor will take him down if he goes exotic
Certainly possible, but thor actually attempting exotic attacks is in doubt.

red sabre
but this is a forum fight and here he is actually using his powers and doesnt just bush it out with his fists, if thor actually use his powers which he should then he wins this rings or no rings

abhilegend
but this is a forum fight and here he is actually using his powers and doesnt just bush it out with his fists, if thor actually use his powers which he should then he wins this rings or no rings
This isn't CBR. We take the character traits into account too. Barring energy drain, which thor has done maybe 3 or 4 times in last 50 years, there isn't much in his standard arsenal that beats mongul with rings.

red sabre
Originally posted by abhilegend
This isn't CBR. We take the character traits into account too. Barring energy drain, which thor has done maybe 3 or 4 times in last 50 years, there isn't much in his standard arsenal that beats mongul with rings.

soul suck, energy drain, energy absorb, teleport him via portal, destroy him with huricanes, destroy him with tornados and lightning, godblast

abhilegend
soul suck, energy drain, energy absorb, teleport him via portal, destroy him with huricanes, destroy him with tornados and lightning, godblast
Again this isn't CBR.

Galan007
"soul suck" laughing out loud

I doubt even Rage would support that 'tactic'.

red sabre
Originally posted by Galan007
"soul suck" laughing out loud

I doubt even Rage would support that 'tactic'.

he used it therefor its valid

red sabre
Again this isn't CBR.

everything i stated was used by thor therefor its part of his powers, but of course you would like to strip him off his powers and just let him swing that hammer dont you

rotiart
How often has Thor used the soul suck. No one gives submariner the powers of all the creatures if the sea just because he use it once a long time ago...

And no rings...

red sabre
Originally posted by rotiart
How often has Thor used the soul suck. No one gives submariner the powers of all the creatures if the sea just because he use it once a long time ago...

And no rings...

he use it when needed however he did and can do it at will

JayDaDon
Absorbing is something Thor would definitely do. Far more likely than the soul suck.

iceman24567
He won't use a soul suck on average energy absorption is a more viable tactic if Thor doesn't just run in and go h2h

rotiart
he use it when needed however he did and can do it at will

That wasn't the question. The question was how often has he used it and whether any writers currently recognizes it as a part of his power set...

You just basically gave me a *raspberry* and went "nuh uh!"

abhilegend
everything i stated was used by thor therefor its part of his powers, but of course you would like to strip him off his powers and just let him swing that hammer dont you
That's how they argue in CBR. Thor has done many things over the years, not all of them are in character for him to do in battle. Of course not and keep the accusations away kid.

red sabre
That's how they argue in CBR. Thor has done many things over the years, not all of them are in character for him to do in battle. Of course not and keep the accusations away kid.

so we should ignore thor feats and the things he has domne more than once?

abhilegend
Of course not. But thor by nature is a warrior who relishes a good battle, stealing souls in battle isn't in his character.

Cogito
If Thor Soul Sucks then Superman gets to vibrate through every attack and sing people out of existence.

DarkSaint85
And she hulk is allowed to take on abstracts.....

JakeTheBank
The soul suck in question was something he did to Loki and was a forbidden power to invoke by Asgardian standards. I certainly don't see Thor resorting to such a technique in a forum battle. It's more likely he'd Godblast, to be frank and honest.

rotiart
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The soul suck in question was something he did to Loki and was a forbidden power to invoke by Asgardian standards. I certainly don't see Thor resorting to such a technique in a forum battle. It's more likely he'd Godblast, to be frank and honest.

Jake other than him using it against loki one time do you know of any other instance where he used it on an opponent or heck even threatened to do it?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by rotiart
Jake other than him using it against loki one time do you know of any other instance where he used it on an opponent or heck even threatened to do it?

No.

He's done esoteric energy absorbing and draining, but I can't think of another time where he threatened or actually followed through with a soul drain.

rotiart

Can you prove he has done it more than once. I'm looking for three times but I'll settle for two at the moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.