Odin runs Durability Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin gets no rest between each attack. Attacks ARE NOT IN ORDER BY HOW POWERFUL THEY ARE. He stands there and takes each one. How far can he get?

1. Black Bolt Whisper

2. Worldbreaker Hulk Thunderclap

3. Superboy Prime full powered eye beam to the forehead for 5 minutes.

4. Black Bolt Scream

5. Superboy Prime punches him 20 times in the head without holding back.

6. Flash hits him with IMP

7. Cyclops hits him with everything he has for 10 minutes.

8. Silver Surfer hits him with his most powerful energy blast

9. Thanos hits him with his most powerful energy blast.

Can he clear it?

Black bolt z
Yes, he can clear it.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes, he can clear it.

PillarofOsiris
After getting past 9 he won't be dead, but he'll definitely be hurting.

TheMask
9 is the highest???????????? SERIOUSLY? wow what is it with you people and thanos? Do you have some thanos action figure on an alter at home and worship it at night?

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheMask
9 is the highest???????????? SERIOUSLY? wow what is it with you people and thanos? Do you have some thanos action figure on an alter at home and worship it at night? You doubt Thanos is more powerful than anybody else on that list save prime?

Hyperion Prime
I think the list is a little messed up. SBP Heat vision should be next to last. Odin clears it, but he wishes he was somehwere else.

ares834
3 is the only one I'm a little iffy on. Otherwise he clears.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TheMask
9 is the highest???????????? SERIOUSLY? wow what is it with you people and thanos? Do you have some thanos action figure on an alter at home and worship it at night?

You should re-read OP carefully.

juggerman
3. 5. and 9. are questionable.

Cogito
I don't know that he clears it. With rest, he definitely would. But IMO 3, 4, 5, and 9 together make this very questionable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.