My Little Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
So there have been quite a few fan-made My Little Pony games made recently. This thread is for them.

My Little Investigations:

cC5v--qzXnw

This seems to be a cross with MLP and Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigations. The first case is out now for download so if you're curious give it a whirl.

Legends of Equestria:

klzDkDsbNAk&feature=related

I think this one is an MMO. IDK much about it, but the music in the video is nice.

The Fiends From Dream Valley:

This one looks nice. The website is very clear on what the game is and theres a demo. Its an action scrolling platformer. Curious? Play the demo.

RE: Blaxican
Pass.

Nephthys
Shocker.

ArtificialGlory
This is balls.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
This is balls. Speaking of which, gtfo or you can suck mine.

Choose.

Digi
Makes sense. Bronies strike me as the type to have some programming skills and lots of free time.

...which isn't a dig, mind you. Just a supposition, free of judgment.

I actually downloaded a bunch of pony songs and remixes after coming across several online that were catchy. A guilty pleasure of mine, though I've never actually seen a single episode of the show.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
This is balls.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ok1rZUKB1qciesyo1_250.gif

***** please.

The Scenario
http://bartbonte.com/portal/storyoftheblanks.html

Because it's the only one I've actually played.

Nephthys
Holy shit that was actually pretty creepy.

Nemesis X
I keep hoping there'll be a MLP game on Xbox Live Arcade or better yet, someone on Bethesda-levels of game developing can create a full fledge RPG that has you creating your own pony and exploring the lands of Equestria, drinking cider and slaying dragons while seeking fortune in friendship.

Nemesis X
w-Yqrd7S2tM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.