Thanos VS Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
This thread has been opened before. Also Ive seen it on other vs forums. So who wins? The planet busting frieza, or the mad titan?

TheMask
vs THANOS

Bouboumaster
Man, Thanos would shit all over Frieza, and there's not a single thing that Frieza would be able to do about it

CosmicComet
You know, I love Thanos and all, but how many viable/calculable reflex speeds does he have?

Nihilist
Originally posted by CosmicComet
You know, I love Thanos and all, but how many viable/calculable reflex speeds does he have? A lot of showings.

Frieza is a lame DBZ character right? Carter will no doubt Frieza stopms

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Nihilist
A lot of showings.

Mind showing me?

Afterall, he wasn't too fast for Cap to dodge a punch.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Man, Thanos would shit all over Frieza, and there's not a single thing that Frieza would be able to do about it

thumb up

Nihilist
Mind showing me?

Afterall, he wasn't too fast for Cap to dodge a punch. Youre better of going to his respect thread, seeing as there is too many to post.

carver9
In before closing.

Frieza is faster
Frieza energy output>>>Thanos
Frieza has high end durability (withstood an attack that was powered by an entire solar system)
Frieza has high class 100 punches

Frieza doesn't even need to use his energy attacks to win.

Frieza 10/10 and easily.

JakeTheBank
Thanos mindrapes him.

And then bodyrapes him.

TheMask
So raddidiz which I probably spelled wrong was a weakling and Piccalo said his speed was faster then light. Then as they guys get stronger they typically get faster. Vegeta when he was only at 18 thousand was destroying planets VERY EASILY, Frieza is not at 18 thousand she's in the millions. Her speed is faster then radditz and the subsequent showings cause as I said above the stronger they are the faster they get usually, unless they get bulky which is weird since this didnt seem to bother nappa when he fought 3 piccalos and 3 krillians when they did that tech were they cloned themselves.

TheMask
as for strength feats for some reason DBZ characters dont show that much strength i remmeber when frieza threw a mountain at goku and he stoped it but that was about it.

The thanos fanboyism in this place is pathetic seriously. If Thanos faught Super Buu combined with gohan im sure someone or plenty of eople would say oh thanos wins anyway even though that version was said by King Kai to be able to destroy the dimension.

carver9
Just want to throw out there that Roshi can destroy a moon and he wouldn't even be able to put a dent in Frieza hide. Also want to throw out that Vegeta when he had a Power Level of 18000 can destroy planets and he wouldn't even be able to tickle Frieza.

JakeTheBank
Thanos disembowels Roshi.

CosmicComet
oh boy.....

TheMask
As for mind rape we havent seen many feats of TK or TP from the DBZ characters BUT from frieza she was picking up half a mountain with her mind and throwing it at goku. and when vegeta was under babidi's control he resisted it. so the higher there power is the higher there resistance to mind control is. Thus there is no mind rape going to happen here.

There is also no body rape going to happen here thanos is going to last a long time but if frieza gets tired and goes all out thanos is going to eventually going to lose.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheMask
As for mind rape we havent seen many feats of TK or TP from the DBZ characters BUT from frieza she was picking up half a mountain with her mind and throwing it at goku. and when vegeta was under babidi's control he resisted it. so the higher there power is the higher there resistance to mind control is. Thus there is no mind rape going to happen here.

There is also no body rape going to happen here thanos is going to last a long time but if frieza gets tired and goes all out thanos is going to eventually going to lose.

Frieza is a dude for one thing. And for another, Frieza's telekinetic powers =/= Frieza being able to prevent offensive telepathy from Thanos.

Zack Fair
So raddidiz which I probably spelled wrong was a weakling and Piccalo said his speed was faster then light. Then as they guys get stronger they typically get faster. Vegeta when he was only at 18 thousand was destroying planets VERY EASILY, Frieza is not at 18 thousand she's in the millions. Her speed is faster then radditz and the subsequent showings cause as I said above the stronger they are the faster they get usually, unless they get bulky which is weird since this didnt seem to bother nappa when he fought 3 piccalos and 3 krillians when they did that tech were they cloned themselves.

Vegeta blowing a planet with his finger ala Frieza is not canon. Also...I know the whole androginous voice actor is tricky and all but I thought frieza was male.

ares834

Don't tell me you are using the American dub as evidence for Raditz being faster than the speed of light...
Also Frieza is male.

And Thanos wins.

Edit: Nijaed twice...

TheMask
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Frieza is a dude for one thing. And for another, Frieza's telekinetic powers =/= Frieza being able to prevent offensive telepathy from Thanos.

forgive me but i dont understand what you just said. Did vegeta resist babidi's power yes or no? Yet even the king of the demons Debura couldnt and he was on par with Cell. So yeah Thanos has great TK and TP but were does it say its unlimited?

Zack Fair
forgive me but i dont understand what you just said. Did vegeta resist babidi's power yes or no? Yet even the king of the demons Debura couldnt and he was on par with Cell. So yeah Thanos has great TK and TP but were does it say its unlimited?

I don't see how it has to be infinite to work.

JakeTheBank

Not sure what Babidi's magic spell and Dabura and Vegeta have to do with Frieza being mindraped at all?

He certainly doesn't possess unlimited TK or TP, but Thanos' TP feats are more than enough to effect Frieza, who doesn't have the feats to suggest he'd power through or no sell it.

TheMask
Frieza is a dude? Looks like a chick to me.

ares834
Yes, he is a dude. All the other characters refer to him as a "he" in the manga.

carver9
I agree with Jake...Thanos can win via mind rape BUT the way Frieza blitz, time literally stops for this character....I can't see it happening in enough time to constitute a win.

I also agree, Thanos would own Roshi but I can't see him standing in one spot tanking Roshi moon buster either (and Frieza sure the hell would).

JakeTheBank
He's referred to as a male in the series. But his appearance and voice actors from both the English and Japanese episodes could lead someone to think otherwise.

Placidity
Frieza is a dude? Looks like a chick to me.

He is a guy, but he sounds like a homo.

Zack Fair
Ignoring the pink...I don't see anything female about Frieza besides the lack of a penis. i am willing to pass that up because Frieza is alien and there have been asexual aliens before(namek) in the DBZverse. However his voice actor can be very misleading. I admit I originally thought Frieza was female, but then I noticed everyone talking about Frieza as if he was a guy and no mention of his species being like the nameks.

carver9
I thought he was a female as well when I first saw the character. Frieza is by far one of the best DBZ villain imo, Cell is next.

TheMask
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Vegeta blowing a planet with his finger ala Frieza is not canon. Also...I know the whole androginous voice actor is tricky and all but I thought frieza was male.

I live in america not japan. So This thread is going by american dub, and yes we're going by the anime not the manga, so yes the blowing up of a planet by vegeta with a finger is cannon for this perticular thread.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
I thought he was a female as well when I first saw the character. Frieza is by far one of the best DBZ villain imo, Cell is next.

Frieza is the best villain in DBZ. Power levels be damned.

carver9
I live in america not japan. So This thread is going by american dub, and yes we're going by the anime not the manga, so yes the blowing up of a planet by vegeta with a finger is cannon for this perticular thread.

If this is Anime Frieza...Frieza stomps with his eyes close. I dare someone challenge me.

evil face

ares834

Agreed.

On a different note, the Freiza's voice actor in Kai is far superior to the one in Z.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-compare/Dragon-Ball/Frieza/

JakeTheBank
My favorite villain was Cell. Majin Buu basically just took the Cell formula of absorbing/mimicing moves and applied it to to a giant stupid ass looking monster.

ares834
The Buu saga sucked. It almost felt like a parody of DBZ.

carver9
Lol...I agree, the Buu saga did suck. Kid Buu was awesome though.

CosmicComet
Vegeto redeemed the Buu saga.

And as a whole, there were some nice moments outside of fighting.

Like Goku coming back to life and seeing Goten for the first time.

carver9
My favorite villain was Cell. Majin Buu basically just took the Cell formula of absorbing/mimicing moves and applied it to to a giant stupid ass looking monster.

Cell was a great villain as well. Especially when Gohan was destroying him and he told Gohan that he hate him. I don't know why people like Vegeta so much.

TheMask
Frieza wins then?

JakeTheBank

My reaction to seeing Vegito and later, Super Vegito:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1xq986jmC1qc5nwo.gif

carver9

And as a whole, there were some nice moments outside of fighting.

Like Goku coming back to life and seeing Goten for the first time.

Yep, another moment during the Buu saga that was a shining moment was when Vegeta finally admit Goku was greater than him. I was lost for words. I gained respect for the character when he did that.

CosmicComet
Frieza wins then?

He's faster, and has more showings of huge AOE output, but he has absolutely no way of beathing thanos.

None.

TheMask
I would have loved if Vegeta had stayed on par with Goku in power but Goku was always a step ahead of Vegeta, then when Goku became SS3 Vegeta never even got to that state and he needed help to become SS4

TheMask
He's faster, and has more showings of huge AOE output, but he has absolutely no way of beathing thanos.

None.

He can blow up a planet with one finger if he goes max power he can probably destroy thanos. Unless thanos is immortal then he's going to have to KO thanos.

CosmicComet
He can blow up a planet with one finger if he goes max power he can probably destroy thanos. Unless thanos is immortal then he's going to have to KO thanos.

Thanos' durability is beyond Frieza's pay grade.

carver9
Thanos will eventually mind rape him. If Thanos can withstand an assault from Odin, he can withstand the major beatdown Frieza will give him long enough to put in a simple mind attack. I wonder if the destructo disk could cut Thanos? Doesn't it cut through matter?

CosmicComet
The destructo disk doesn't work if your power level is sufficient enough.

Krillin's didn't do shit to cell.

TheMask
Thanos will eventually mind rape him. If Thanos can withstand an assault from Odin, he can withstand the major beatdown Frieza will give him long enough to put in a simple mind attack. I wonder if the destructo disk could cut Thanos? Doesn't it cut through matter?

It could cut through everyone till perfect Cell. I really dont think that thanos is THAT durable that he could take ALL of Frieza's energy he's going to go down for sure. And he will have to take his time for a mind rape cause Frieza is going to have some defense

carver9
The destructo disk doesn't work if your power level is sufficient enough.

Krillin's didn't do shit to cell.

Lol...I forgot about that. I think that was the only time the destructo disk didn't work against an enemy. Cell also stood in one spot dusting his foot off while Trunks and Krillin pounded on him. I just think Cell was hellava durable.

JakeTheBank
The real question is if Thanos gets the Thanoscopter.

carver9
It could cut through everyone till perfect Cell. I really dont think that thanos is THAT durable that he could take ALL of Frieza's energy he's going to go down for sure. And he will have to take his time for a mind rape cause Frieza is going to have some defense

Let me just say this...Goku during his fight with Vegeta shot the Kayo Ken Times 3 at Vegeta that had enough power to shed earth. Goku shot the Kayo Ken Times TWENTY at Frieza and Frieza tanked that sh** and was pissed because he had a scratch on his hands. Frieza tanked an attack that was 6 Times more powerful than a planet busting attack. If Thanos doesn't fight smart and mind attack Frieza...he will lose imo.

Zack Fair
I liked Frieza because he became the epitome of a good villain IMO, the guy we love to hate.

TheMask
Let me just say this...Goku during his fight with Vegeta shot the Kayo Ken Times 3 at Vegeta that had enough power to shed earth. Goku shot the Kayo Ken Times TWENTY at Frieza and Frieza tanked that sh** and was pissed because he had a scratch on his hands. Frieza tanked an attack that was 6 Times more powerful than a planet busting attack. If Thanos doesn't fight smart and mind attack Frieza...he will lose imo.

He's screwed his durability is UP THERE FOR SURE, and so is his power level.

iceman24567
Thanos and he's too durable for Frieza

CosmicComet
Lol...I forgot about that. I think that was the only time the destructo disk didn't work against an enemy. Cell also stood in one spot dusting his foot off while Trunks and Krillin pounded on him. I just think Cell was hellava durable.

durability and power levels correlate strongly in DBZ.

destructo disk was like a breeze to him. goku's fists were not.

carver9
I liked Frieza because he didn't care. Lol...he shot Vegeta in the heart after Vegeta gave a loving speech. Shot Piccolo through the heart. Blew Krillin up. Stepped on Gohan head. Killed a child and his initial attack towards this child was a nuke level attack. Stuck his tail through Krillin chest, ripped Nail arms off. The list goes on. It can't get any more ruthless than Frieza imo.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos and he's too durable for Frieza

Agreed.

superbatman86
That was also anime only.

carver9
durability and power levels correlate strongly in DBZ.

destructo disk was like a breeze to him. goku's fists were not.

That's kind of different though. One is a sharp object, the sharpest object in DBZ and the other is a blunt object.

Zack Fair
I liked Frieza because he didn't care. Lol...he shot Vegeta in the heart after Vegeta gave a loving speech. Shot Piccolo through the heart. Blew Krillin up. Stepped on Gohan head. Killed a child and his initial attack towards this child was a nuke level attack. Stuck his tail through Krillin chest, ripped Nail arms off. The list goes on. It can't get any more ruthless than Frieza imo.

thumb up Thats what I loved about the guy.

TheMask
Agreed.

bull thanos dies and is left a skeleton

carver9
This can be closed now. Everyone agrees Thanos wins.

CosmicComet
That's kind of different though. One is a sharp object, the sharpest object in DBZ and the other is a blunt object.

No.

In actuality, it's not different at all.

something with a thin edge and something with a thicker edge both produce pressure.

Pressure is what causes cuts.

Pressure is simply force divided by area. Meaning a hammer can theoretically cut better than a sword so long as the hammer is swung with enough force to overcompensate for its greater surface area, and thus produce more pressure than the sword.

Destructo disk cannot make Cell bleed. Goku's fist can. Which means Goku's fists provide more pressure than the Destructo Disk.

Since this was never contradicted by some other explanation within the show, the most logical explanation provided here, stands.

carver9
bull thanos dies and is left a skeleton

Odin attacks>>>>Frieza attacks. Frieza is hellava powerful but he isn't skyfather level powerful. Thanos is one of the most tactical fighters in comics...if he can't touch Frieza, what do you think he will do? Mind attack him. Frieza never showed anything that states he can survive a mind blast from Thanos.

I like Frieza and I can see him slapping Thanos all across the ring...blasting him and cracking his shields but one thing he isn't doing is koing him.

Thanos 10/10

-Pr-
Why did Bada leave this open...

carver9
No.

In actuality, it's not different at all.

something with a thin edge and something with a thicker edge both produce pressure.

Pressure is what causes cuts.

Pressure is simply force divided by area. Meaning a hammer can theoretically cut better than a sword so long as the hammer is swung with enough force to overcompensate for its greater area, and thus produce more pressure than the sword.

Destructo disk cannot make Cell bleed. Goku's fist can. Which means Goku's fists provide more pressure than the Destructo Disk.

Since this was never contradicted by some other explanation within the show, the most logical explanation provided here, stands.

Cosmic...me being serious here...you are one of the most tactical debators on the forum. You put a lot of thought in your post.

I see what you are saying and I agree.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why did Bada leave this open...

Lol...its something different.

NemeBro
Oh we're going off of the assumption that the anime is canon then?

eTjTMAl4Iso

smile

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Oh we're going off of the assumption that the anime is canon then?

eTjTMAl4Iso

smile

Lol...the comedy in DBZ is hilarious.

CosmicComet
pre-crisis elephants, that's all.

NemeBro
Cosmic...me being serious here...you are one of the most tactical debators on the forum. You put a lot of thought in your post.

I see what you are saying and I agree. All he is saying is that Goku's fist > Krillin's Destructo Disk.

Which should be obvious.

carver9
All he is saying is that Goku's fist > Krillin's Destructo Disk.

Which should be obvious.

I'm talking about his overall debating style.

CosmicComet

I see what you are saying and I agree.

i love you too

sneer

country1000
Frieza would curb stomp thanos at will. Thanos can only dream about matching friezas energy output.

Placidity
All he is saying is that Goku's fist > Krillin's Destructo Disk.

Which should be obvious.

Meh, I don't really agree with that. Whether it works like that in reality or not I don't know, but certainly not with DBZ physics.

I mean Krillin's disc sliced off Freeza's tail, I really don't see Goku punching his tail off. Lol this reminds me of 21 Jump Street.

carver9
Could it be that even during the early parts of the manga involving Dragon Ball and DBZ, their reflexes was already at light speed. Look at Tien attack.

http://m1143.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carver9/250689-ten_lightspeed_punch_1_super.jpg.html?o=6&newest=1
http://m1143.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carver9/250690-ten_lightspeed_punch_2_super.jpg.html?o=5&newest=1

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Placidity
Meh, I don't really agree with that. Whether it works like that in reality or not I don't know, but certainly not with DBZ physics.

I mean Krillin's disc sliced off Freeza's tail, I really don't see Goku punching his tail off. Lol this reminds me of 21 Jump Street.

What I said is in actuality, yes.

And why wouldn't Goku be able to do that?

Krillin cut off Frieza's tail during his second form. And there is a huge difference in power level---and subsequently durability, between his second and final form.

Goku's fists were able to make DENTS in Frieza's final form. There is no reason his fists wouldn't be able to go right through a second form frieza's tail. absolutely none. Especially since he'd be strong enough to punch straight through second form frieza's body.

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos wins easily

Also Carver is the best debator on this forum

carver9
Yeah, Goku by the time he fought final form Frieza should be able to rip second form Frieza limb from limb with little effort.

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Thanos wins easily

Also Carver is the best debator on this forum

Lol...Bieb, can you not start this tonight...D***.

NemeBro

I mean Krillin's disc sliced off Freeza's tail, I really don't see Goku punching his tail off. Lol this reminds me of 21 Jump Street. Goku as of his fight with Cell was stronger than people who could rip Androids in half that make Freeza look like a little girl.

CosmicComet
i love you too

sneer

carver, i see you're running from your declaration of love back to me.

sneer

carver9
carver, i see you're running from your declaration of love back to me.

sneer

Those words make my stomach hurt.

CosmicComet
Those words make my stomach hurt.

doesn't have to be homo.

it is what you make it.

sneer

Sr J-Bieb
Lol...Bieb, can you not start this tonight...D***. Giving you much needed props has you being a dick to me...

Huh. Don't be nice to you then?

Uriel005
Thanos mindrapes him.

And then bodyrapes him. Frieza was supposed to be a chick.... Thanos whips out his c*ck and rapes the b*tch like Frieza owes him a pack of cigarettes in a max security prison.

carver9
Giving you much needed props has you being a dick to me...

Huh. Don't be nice to you then?

Lol...Bieb...this is you that we are talking about here. You can't be nice and I know you. That was pure, unrestrained sarcasm.

carver9
doesn't have to be homo.

it is what you make it.

sneer

I lo.. I loooo... I loooooooo...

I can't do it man. I just can't do it.

Sr J-Bieb
Lol...Bieb...this is you that we are talking about here. You can't be nice and I know you. That was pure, unrestrained sarcasm.
So, you don't like when I'm friendly? I'll remember that next time I think of being nice to you instead of insulting... starting now.

You'd have to have a bloody stool in your mouth to think any DBZ character can beat Thanos. Take that crayon out of your brain

How's that?

carver9
So, you don't like when I'm friendly? I'll remember that next time I think of being nice to you instead of insulting... starting now.

You'd have to have a bloody stool in your mouth to think any DBZ character can beat Thanos. Take that crayon out of your brain

How's that?

Now this is better. This is the Bieb I know. I already said Thanos wins. I even said he wins 10/10 and to close the thread.

Sr J-Bieb
You also said this fruitypants

I agree with Jake...Thanos can win via mind rape BUT the way Frieza blitz, time literally stops for this character....I can't see it happening in enough time to constitute a win.

I also agree, Thanos would own Roshi but I can't see him standing in one spot tanking Roshi moon buster either (and Frieza sure the hell would). Originally posted by carver9
If this is Anime Frieza...Frieza stomps with his eyes close. I dare someone challenge me.

evil face

carver9
This can be closed now. Everyone agrees Thanos wins.

Sr J-Bieb
In before closing.

Frieza is faster
Frieza energy output>>>Thanos
Frieza has high end durability (withstood an attack that was powered by an entire solar system)
Frieza has high class 100 punches

Frieza doesn't even need to use his energy attacks to win.

Frieza 10/10 and easily.

carver9
Odin attacks>>>>Frieza attacks. Frieza is hellava powerful but he isn't skyfather level powerful. Thanos is one of the most tactical fighters in comics...if he can't touch Frieza, what do you think he will do? Mind attack him. Frieza never showed anything that states he can survive a mind blast from Thanos.

I like Frieza and I can see him slapping Thanos all across the ring...blasting him and cracking his shields but one thing he isn't doing is koing him.

Thanos 10/10

JakeTheBank
So we've established you're inconsistent and make no sense?

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
A lot of showings.

I was challenged and insulted...so I didn't have a choice but to get revenge.

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos will eventually mind rape him. If Thanos can withstand an assault from Odin, he can withstand the major beatdown Frieza will give him long enough to put in a simple mind attack. I wonder if the destructo disk could cut Thanos? Doesn't it cut through matter? Originally posted by carver9

This was an actual sequence of posts.

You changed your mind so many times throughout this thread that there's no way you believe just one thing. It seems you're only agreeing with Thanos winning because you can't prove he can do enough to harm Thanos enough

NemeBro
I remember the good old days when carvey baby used to claim Freeza was a universe buster.

Damn dude, you've really sold out.

carver9
This was an actual sequence of posts.

You changed your mind so many times throughout this thread that there's no way you believe just one thing. It seems you're only agreeing with Thanos winning because you can't prove he can do enough to harm Thanos enough

Yep...Frieza doesn't have the tools to drop Thanos and I would never say that he does.

carver9
I remember the good old days when carvey baby used to claim Freeza was a universe buster.

Damn dude, you've really sold out.

I said he was a universal threat and he is a universal threat. Stated on panel buddy.

Sr J-Bieb
Yep...Frieza doesn't have the tools to drop Thanos and I would never say that he does. Are you jamming things up your nose again? I just reposted quotes where you said he does.

NemeBro
I said he was a universal threat and he is a universal threat. Stated on panel buddy. No, you said he could destroy the universe babe.

Among other silly things.

carver9
Are you jamming things up your nose again? I just reposted quotes where you said he does.

Lol...its not in me to say Frieza loses. I struggled to type that post up. Just accept it and move on. Thanos wins. I'm not saying that again.

carver9
No, you said he could destroy the universe babe.

Among other silly things.

Lol...I never said that. Frieza can NOT destroy a universe, let alone a Galaxy but he IS a universal threat and this was stated throughout the manga.

NemeBro
You'll say it and you'll like it, you dirty girl.

Placidity
Trunks owned Frieza, and Thanos beat Trunks, what does that tell you?

carver9
You'll say it and you'll like it, you dirty girl.

Lol...

Sr J-Bieb
Lol...its not in me to say Frieza loses. I struggled to type that post up. Just accept it and move on. Thanos wins. I'm not saying that again. From the sequence of your posts, you're either dancing with Mr Brownstone, or are just agreeing with whoever says the last thing

carver9
Trunks owned Frieza, and Thanos beat Trunks, what does that tell you?

That Thanos will Mind rape Trunks as well.

carver9
From the sequence of your posts, you're either dancing with Mr Brownstone, or are just agreeing with whoever says the last thing

Lol...hilarious. Bieb, we are on the same side, Thanos wins this. We shouldn't be debating against each other right now.

-Pr-
Lol...its something different.

Yeah: Shit.

Obviously Thanos wins. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.