Thanos runs DBZ Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
Thanos

VS

Perfect Cell
Super Buu with Super Gotenks
Super Buu with Gohan
Kid Buu

Ban Mido
Idk why Kid Buu is the last threat and not Buu w/ Gohan absorbed :0...but I assume Thanos casually clears it. From what I've gathered from my time at KMC, Thanos is in a whole other ball park compared to DBZ.. and I'm a die hard DBZ fan xD.

TheMask
Originally posted by Ban Mido
Idk why Kid Buu is the last threat and not Buu w/ Gohan absorbed :0...but I assume Thanos casually clears it. From what I've gathered from my time at KMC, Thanos is in a whole other ball park compared to DBZ.. and I'm a die hard DBZ fan xD.

Your kidding me right? How does thanos beat Buu when buu was getting mad and King Kai said to Gogeta he had to stop him or else the entire dimension was going to be destroyed?

I should have specified that these are the ANIME versions not the manga versions.

golem370
DBZ fight on planets and damage the surfaces where Thanos fought on a planet and he and the one he was fighting destroyed the planet and that was Thanos along time ago Thanos is alot more powerful then was then.

TheMask
Also how is Thanos going to defeat any of these guys when they are faster then light? Radditz was faster then light and the stronger you get in DBZ the faster and more durable you get. How is thanos going to hurt or lock on to these guys with his TK or TP. Also is his TP or TK gonna affect these guys since the stronger you are in DBZ like vegeta who could withstand babidi's mind control? Cant buu who is way stronger then vegeta at that time just ignore thanos TK or TP?

TheMask
Originally posted by golem370
DBZ fight on planets and damage the surfaces where Thanos fought on a planet and he and the one he was fighting destroyed the planet and that was Thanos along time ago Thanos is alot more powerful then was then.

Yeah he's stronger now where does it show that he destroys galaxies, solar systems or entire dimensions? Please tell me that. Where does it show he can tear open dimensional holes from the pitch of his screams?

TheMask
He's stronger but you all act like he's on Odin's old level or Rune King Thor's level......wake up call guys HE'S NOT

bbrem123

vegeta destroyed a planet with a simple blast in the very beginning of DBZ...cant really go by these kinds of things when determining who is stronger. Just saying.

Placidity

Um, Buu went on a planet-killing spree.

golem370
He is between Herald and Skyfather level. Thanos' most powerful weapon is his mind not how hard he can hit or blast its his mind.

-Pr-
Guys, DBZ (and all mixed media) threads aren't allowed on this forum without prior approval from mods. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.