Movie Team up vs Loki plus the Chitauri army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright here is the team up. Superman, Green Lanter Batman now both sides have a few days of prep each can these take down the God and his army?

Placidity
Superman solos.

golem370
I don't think it would be that easy would have he found out how to close the portal on his own? Also you don't think could come up with some kind of plain to Superman?

Placidity
Originally posted by golem370
I don't think it would be that easy would have he found out how to close the portal on his own? Also you don't think could come up with some kind of plain to Superman?

He doesn't need to close the portal, he would just fly through it - open a can of whoopass on them, disable the mothership and then go home to Louis.

Plan? Dunno, its possible.

Lord Feron
I have no idea the affect of their weapons would be on him. But I do believe he could just be too fast for the enemy to hit (if he fights smart).

janus77
imo Superman and GL would be sufficient to defeat the army that Loki had.

GL could swat aside the soldiers whilst Superman cut through the ships (and, in a spare second, Loki).

Greysen93
Team takes it

bbrem123
batman makes a nuke then gives it superman...game over

Galan007
GL could just blow up the Chitauri mother ship. No sweat.

golem370
When did Batman ever show the kind of smarts and tech to equal the power of the nuke? The Avengers had two high level genius in Banner and Stark but Loki was able to fool them for quite awhile. I could see Loki some how causing friction between Bats Green Lantern and Superman. The last two Bat movies he had somebody making his tech which was said no able to withstand a dog bite. Batman would be owned in seconds by the alien warriors Green Lantern and Superman would be the main target for Loki just like he focused on setting off Hulk to cause problems for the team.

bbrem123
ok ok...batman buys a nuke and give it to superman....who then throws it at the mother ship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.