Dr. Doom vs Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
Dr. Doom with Reality Gem powered by the Power Gem

vs

All lanterns that have ever existed(alive or dead, all colors)

Dr. Doom has a 1 day of prep and nows about Ion, parallax, anti monitor

can he take them?

juggerman
Hell to the no

gogogadgetgo
bum bum bum

Reacting2

Digi

Reacting2

Digi

Reacting2
Originally posted by Digi
I have no idea. My last post was just offering a theory. not enough showings for the gem itself uh? the incomplete gauntlet was lacking the reality gem right?

Tony Stark
Doom spite evil face

PillarofOsiris
Doom doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Mindset
Doom kills everyone but Kyle.

They become friends.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom kills everyone but Kyle.

They become friends. is that because Dr. Doom feels atracted to Kyle confused

TheMask
WHen someone has only one gem they dont do that good with it. They need time to master it.

Reacting2
Originally posted by TheMask
WHen someone has only one gem they dont do that good with it. They need time to master it. its been backed by the power gem, and doom has prep time, the same guy that took galactus powers away with prep, this dr. doom has the reality gem and prep

Horrificus
Creation of the "Latverian Latern" Corp.

Mindset
Originally posted by Reacting2
is that because Dr. Doom feels atracted to Kyle confused Are you attracted to your male friends?

ColossusGrundy
SOMEONE hates Dr. Doom..............

Lord Feron
Doom could do it. But mostly via trapping the emotional entities or stripping the vessal of it's powers. But in a straight up fight against Ion, Parralax, Anti-monitor (no one else really matters) i don't know if the incomplete IG can beat them even with prep.

Unless he makes like super Galactus level doom bots lol.... possible

Brockalizer
Can Doom take the rings of the lanterns he kills? He'd be a great Orange Lantern.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you attracted to your male friends? yes, no homo

Aakla
I haven't followed the Lanterns much but Doom has one of, if not the strongest will in Marvel comics. If Doom got his hands on a Green Lantern ring I think Doom would unlock levels of power that no one in the Corps would have thought possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.