Monarch VS World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/2/2c/Countdown_44cov.jpg

VS

http://hulkcollection.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/hulk-605-043.jpg

bbrem123
i can see this thread going bad

the Darkone
A herald going up against a Sky Father level being in Monarch, yeah right, Monarch all the way to the bank. Monarch took out Captain Atom brigade, alternate Superman's, GL's,Fire Storms, yeah add Hulk to that list!!

Endless Mike
Monarch

Nihilist
Monarch 10/10

abhilegend
Monarch.

Gecko4lif
At least make this hand to hand

give hulk a bit of a chance

slimtrader
I think the Hulk has a chance here.

the Darkone
Hulk has a chance in hell, Monarch rage stomps his a$$!

carver9
Hulk wins. World Breaker is above Herald level by the way Dark and he would EASILY rip Monarch armor.

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins. World Breaker is above Herald level by the way Dark and he would EASILY rip Monarch armor.

Yeah and then die

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Yeah and then die

I agree, he will die but Monarch would be out first which would constitute as a win for Hulk.

Slaanesh
Monarch easily..

biensalsa

laughing

iceman24567
Monarch stomps Hulk is out of his league

Gecko4lif
You think monarch is a herald. Go to sleep kid.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
You think monarch is a herald. Go to sleep kid.

I never said Monarch is a Herald. Why would I say that when monarch was tanking punches from Heralds without movies and killing loads of them with a single blast?

Why would I go to sleep when you were the one that was wrong? Doesn't make sense KID.

NemeBro
So anyway Monarch blows Hulk up.

Placidity
Originally posted by NemeBro
So anyway Monarch blows Hulk up.

Hmm I think he'd just beat him to death. Hulk not worthy of being blasted.

-Pr-
I agree, he will die but Monarch would be out first which would constitute as a win for Hulk.

lol @ reaching. But now, it wouldn't.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol @ reaching. But now, it wouldn't.

Naah, not reaching...90% the truth.

NemeBro
So why do you think WBH beats Monarch?

Because he wtfKABEWMED a planet?

carver9
So why do you think WBH beats Monarch?

Because he wtfKABEWMED a planet?

Because his strength can breach Monarch armor.

Placidity
But Carver, how can he breach Monarch's armor if he is dead?!?

carver9
How is he going to die?

NemeBro
That's an idiotic line of thought, since it ignores the enormous speed difference.

Monarch kept pace with an amped Superboy Prime who could speedblitz 5-D Imps and traverse the Multiverse the same way I traverse my backyard. He could injure someone who could fly through planets and make them explode, and could do this by punching and blasting him. He could tear threw fifty+ herald level beings easily, and then proceeded to absorb them.

Could WBH tear through Monarch's armour? Arguably. Monarch could tear through Hulk's neck and take his head off, and do it before WBH could begin to conceive of throwing a punch, or just vaporise him with merely a gesture.

We're talking about two entirely different scales her carvey boy. WBH is perhaps the physically most dominant herald-level being there is. That doesn't even begin to suggest he can hang with Monarch.

carver9
That's an idiotic line of thought, since it ignores the enormous speed difference.

Monarch kept pace with an amped Superboy Prime who could speedblitz 5-D Imps and traverse the Multiverse the same way I traverse my backyard. He could injure someone who could fly through planets and make them explode, and could do this by punching and blasting him. He could tear threw fifty+ herald level beings easily, and then proceeded to absorb them.

Could WBH tear through Monarch's armour? Arguably. Monarch could tear through Hulk's neck and take his head off, and do it before WBH could begin to conceive of throwing a punch, or just vaporise him with merely a gesture.

We're talking about two entirely different scales her carvey boy. WBH is perhaps the physically most dominant herald-level being there is. That doesn't even begin to suggest he can hang with Monarch.

Monarch never display super speed and Prime didn't use speed against him either. I agree, Monarch is a MONSTER and if Hulk doesn't cover that distance fast, Monarch is killing him. The thing about this is, WBH can cover that distance pretty quick.

WBH isnt Herald level. I would go as far to say that WWH is low trans.

NemeBro
Monarch never display super speed and Prime didn't use speed against him either. Stopped reading.

Christ you are dumb.

Placidity
I would go as far to say that WWH is low trans.

Of course you would.

But a dead Hulk isn't even street level.

Placidity
Stopped reading.

Christ you are dumb.

First time responding to Carver?

Can't debate with logic, people need to adapt like me.

carver9
Stopped reading.

Christ you are dumb.

Lol...would you like for me to post the fight Bro?

NemeBro
I've seen it.

You'll do your typical DBZ fantard bullshit where you say "LOOK DERE'S NO BLURRY LINES AND SHIT! THERE'S NO SPEED BEING USED! D: "

ozz81
monarch with ease........

-Pr-
Naah, not reaching...90% the truth.

Not really. And it still wouldn't count as a win.

--

Also, lol @ Monarch having no speed. Especially seeing as he has years of feats to use.

NemeBro
Monarch never display super speed and Prime didn't use speed against him either. I agree, Monarch is a MONSTER and if Hulk doesn't cover that distance fast, Monarch is killing him. The thing about this is, WBH can cover that distance pretty quick.

WBH isnt Herald level. I would go as far to say that WWH is low trans. Okay, no but, you seriously think Hulk could close in on Monarch and pound the shit out of him before Monarch blasts him to nothing? erm

biensalsa
Oh boy, I need to drink some Carverade to understand the argument presented in here.

Eon Blue
Monarch 10/10

roughrider
Monarch.

His suit gets ripped open and destroys a universe, WWH is not healing back from that.

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy has the chanses of a garden slug getting stepped on by Fred Dukes here.

dynamix
alot of hate directed towards carver here (and im not even sure its warranted. he seems pretty civil, despite some weird logic), relax guys, it's just comic lol. monarch wins but wbh will put up a good fight, imo. if prime can do it, wbh can at least put up half a fight, lol!

biensalsa
Originally posted by dynamix
alot of hate directed towards carver here (and im not even sure its warranted. he seems pretty civil, despite some weird logic), relax guys, it's just comic lol. monarch wins but wbh will put up a good fight, imo. if prime can do it, wbh can at least put up half a fight, lol!

I particularly like Carver, I think He is very funny and He is part of KMC.

I dislike very much his logic, but overall I think He is very funny.

Just saying, you have to love Carverade

Batman-Prime
Spite, Monarch sh!tstomps

quanchi112
Hulk rips him open ftw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Come on, not even carver believes WBH can win...

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Come on, not even carver believes WBH can win... If Superboy Prime can rip open his suit of armor I see no reason why WB Hulk cannot follow suit.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummm besides that fact that if Monarch didn't want WBH getting close to him... he wouldn't even touch him?

Gecko4lif
The same reason a 5 year old cant bench 800 pounds

quanchi112
Ummm besides that fact that if Monarch didn't want WBH getting close to him... he wouldn't even touch him? A green lantern got close to him. Superboy Prime got close to him. Monarch's arrogance will be his undoing. Hulk rips him wide open.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you admit that if Monarch didn't want him getting close to him.. he wouldn't right? Notice a big difference between those two and Hulk.. ya know.. the whole speed thing...

iceman24567
Monarch wins 10/10

quanchi112
So you admit that if Monarch didn't want him getting close to him.. he wouldn't right? Notice a big difference between those two and Hulk.. ya know.. the whole speed thing... In character he won't think much of the Hulk. Hulk will get up close and personal like so many have who have taken on Monarch. Prime didn't use blinding speed. Monarch's armor gets breached.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So Hulk ONLY chance is if Monarch fights dumb? Well buddy, we agree on that much.

quanchi112
So Hulk ONLY chance is if Monarch fights dumb? Well buddy, we agree on that much. That's how Monarch fights. If you don't know how he fights why post in the thread ?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
A green lantern got close to him. Superboy Prime got close to him. Monarch's arrogance will be his undoing. Hulk rips him wide open.
Literally everybody monarch fought can both and and are ftl.

And were all effortlessly batted away with exception to Ga prime but considering the things they had him doing it is somewhat understandable

carver9

And were all effortlessly batted away with exception to Ga prime but considering the things they had him doing it is somewhat understandable

WBH ran through everyone as well and treated them as insects. Beings that even the great and all powerful Umar couldn't stop.

iceman24567
WBH ran through everyone as well and treated them as insects. Beings that even the great and all powerful Umar couldn't stop. So Hulk is more powerful than Umar? Thats what your posts leads me to believe. You were ragging on somebodys style of debating yet you post this shit?

Estacado
Great fight...esta31

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
So Hulk is more powerful than Umar? Thats what your posts leads me to believe. You were ragging on somebodys style of debating yet you post this shit?

Umar couldn't stop the Mindless Ones (stated on panel) but Hulk melted them with just the backlash of his powa. Take that how you want but its an insane display of power.

Gecko4lif
The same power which didnt even inconvience umar.

I see a flaw in this reasoning.

Naija boy
Monarch wins. WBH is powerful but to even have a chance he would have to get close to Monarch. No need for Monarch to allow that.

hunbu04
It don't matter what carver9 and quanchi believe. this is not comic book in forum fight character fight at full potential. Monarch vaporized hulk in an instant

carver9
The same power which didnt even inconvience umar.

I see a flaw in this reasoning.

Did I say he could kill Umar. That just shows how durable Umar is since the same power that destroy the Mindless Ones would kill any Herald (the Mindless Ones were capable of walking in a Neutron Star with no trouble at all and they died from the backlash of Hulks power).

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/MindlessonesNeutron.jpg

Recent portrayal of the characters.

So in one hand we have the Mindless One being durable enough to withstand attacks from Umar. Stated on panel she couldn't stop them. Also stated on panel that Dormammu couldn't stop them but yet we have Hulk melting them from a distance with his punching power.

Him not killing Umar after this doesn't take away from him being a complete and utter monster. Umar is just powerful and durable. Umar swam in the blood of Eternity so I can see her taking a hit from Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by hunbu04
It don't matter what carver9 and quanchi believe. this is not comic book in forum fight character fight at full potential. Monarch vaporized hulk in an instant

What blast are you comparing this too that will vaporize Hulk?

Gecko4lif
Did I say he could kill Umar. That just shows how durable Umar is since the same power that destroy the Mindless Ones would kill any Herald (the Mindless Ones were capable of walking in a Neutron Star with no trouble at all and they died from the backlash of Hulks power).

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/MindlessonesNeutron.jpg

Recent portrayal of the characters.

So in one hand we have the Mindless One being durable enough to withstand attacks from Umar. Stated on panel she couldn't stop them. Also stated on panel that Dormammu couldn't stop them but yet we have Hulk melting them from a distance with his punching power.

Him not killing Umar after this doesn't take away from him being a complete and utter monster. Umar is just powerful and durable. Umar swam in the blood of Eternity so I can see her taking a hit from Hulk.
Umar played hulk like a gameboy.

"Im just a weak woman I need a big strong man to handle things for me"

It was all bullshit from line one

hunbu04
Hulk is a herald level character at best going against a character who destroyed a universe when prime destroy his suit. Here is my question what is hulk benefits if he destroy monarch suit except die horribly

carver9
Hulk is a herald level character at best going against a character who destroyed a universe when prime destroy his suit. Here is my question what is hulk benefits if he destroy monarch suit except die horribly

Hulk is above Herald level. He kill Heralds without touching them and tank Heralds attacks without flinching.

It would be an even fight and both would lose if he rips the suit.

carver9
Umar played hulk like a gameboy.

"Im just a weak woman I need a big strong man to handle things for me"

It was all bullshit from line one

How did she play him when she wanted to get him out of her realm due to his destructive power.? Is something wrong with you?

Gecko4lif
How did she play him when she wanted to get him out of her realm due to his destructive power.? Is something wrong with you? Nothing was ever in danger. She wanted to get him somewhere he could confront betty and play out all his drama

SuperiorTech
Unless something funky was going on no reason that Umar would need an outside portal to get Hulk out of her Realm if she wanted to she was the one who took him there and was teleporting him around at will and she already showed she could tank the effects of Betty and Hulk fighting if that was the problem getting him outta there.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Unless something funky was going on no reason that Umar would need an outside portal to get Hulk out of her Realm if she wanted to she was the one who took him there and was teleporting him around at will and she already showed she could tank the effects of Betty and Hulk fighting if that was the problem getting him outta there.

I agree and again, I NEVER said that Hulk could kill Umar, someone that is Dormammu equal (probably more powerful since she is in control of the Dark Dimension now). Does this change the fact that Umar couldn't stop the Mindless Ones but Hulk did it twice? Sure doesn't.

carver9
Nothing was ever in danger. She wanted to get him somewhere he could confront betty and play out all his drama

Huh? What are you talking about?

quanchi112

And were all effortlessly batted away with exception to Ga prime but considering the things they had him doing it is somewhat understandable They didn't fly faster than light. The gl's weren't fighting faster than light. I argue based on how they fight in character not powersets.

SuperiorTech
I agree and again, I NEVER said that Hulk could kill Umar, someone that is Dormammu equal (probably more powerful since she is in control of the Dark Dimension now). Does this change the fact that Umar couldn't stop the Mindless Ones but Hulk did it twice? Sure doesn't.

I never said you did and I am not really joining in here I think you guys have it covered just pointing that out.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I never said you did and I am not really joining in here I think you guys have it covered just pointing that out.

No, I want to debate against you Superiortech. Bring it.

quanchi112
It don't matter what carver9 and quanchi believe. this is not comic book in forum fight character fight at full potential. Monarch vaporized hulk in an instant Based on ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's how Monarch fights. If you don't know how he fights why post in the thread ?

I know exactly how he fights, and stupid wouldn't be the first word that comes to mind... Maybe you need to read more Monarch

quanchi112
I know exactly how he fights, and stupid wouldn't be the first word that comes to mind... Maybe you need to read more Monarch Give some examples. I mean most characters attacked he laughed off but two different characters breached his armor. This fight will be up close and personal.

Gecko4lif
Since when does lifting a visor = breaching armor

quanchi112
Since when does lifting a visor = breaching armor His armor was ruptured/breached twice.

Gecko4lif
When

hunbu04
What is the point of Hulk breachinh Monarch if it will means his death. Can the Hulk regenerate from an explosion that is capable of destroying a universe now!!!!!!!!!!
Second Hulk is no Prime. Prime destroy hulk easily also

quanchi112
What is the point of Hulk breachinh Monarch if it will means his death. Can the Hulk regenerate from an explosion that is capable of destroying a universe now!!!!!!!!!!
Second Hulk is no Prime. Prime destroy hulk easily also I think so since it's just a chain reaction which couldn't even destroy the Monitor or his shield.

When Once in countdown arena and in countdown.

Bentley
Some Monitors are multiversal.

Yeah, think about that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Some Monitors are multiversal.

Yeah, think about that. That isn't how they were portrayed in that story. We had a weak army getting the better of an army of the Monitors.

Bentley
That isn't how they were portrayed in that story. We had a weak army getting the better of an army of the Monitors.

Yet, some monitors ARE multiversal, so maybe Solomon is one.

quanchi112
Yet, some monitors ARE multiversal, so maybe Solomon is one. He wasn't portrayed that way in the story nor did Solomon even survive that blast. The Monitors were portrayed as badasses by Morrison after countdown.

Bentley
He wasn't portrayed that way in the story nor did Solomon even survive that blast. The Monitors were portrayed as badasses by Morrison after countdown.

I see you brought no proof. Cool.

quanchi112
I see you brought no proof. Cool. I'm going by how they were portrayed in the same story. You aren't.

Gecko4lif

Once in countdown arena and in countdown.
The suicide of a gl managed to lift his visor. Thats not breaching

quanchi112
The suicide of a gl managed to lift his visor. Thats not breaching It stated it ruptured. That's breaching.

NemeBro
They didn't fly faster than light. The gl's weren't fighting faster than light. I argue based on how they fight in character not powersets. Prove this. "LULZ THERE WERE NO BLURRY LINES" isn't an argument, just so you know.

Also, Superboy Prime consistently utilises speed in battle.

Bentley
I'm going by how they were portrayed in the same story. You aren't.

It's no retcon and still happened, you don't like it? Who cares? Bring proof of actual limitations from the Monitor or stop cherry picking showings.

KuRuPT Thanosi
WBH has zero chance to win... ZERO.... He gets curbstomped without even laying a finger on Monarch.

quanchi112
Prove this. "LULZ THERE WERE NO BLURRY LINES" isn't an argument, just so you know.

Also, Superboy Prime consistently utilises speed in battle. No, he doesn't. He trades blows he doesn't use his speed.

He's a brick you brick.

It's no retcon and still happened, you don't like it? Who cares? Bring proof of actual limitations from the Monitor or stop cherry picking showings. It isn't a retcon. Power levels vary from story to story. In the story we are referring to alternate reality versions were kicking their asses.

Gecko4lif
It stated it ruptured. That's breaching. He ruptured the containment feild he didnt actually do any damage to the armor at all

quanchi112
He ruptured the containment feild he didnt actually do any damage to the armor at all He breached it. That's undeniable.

NemeBro
No, he doesn't. He trades blows he doesn't use his speed.

He's a brick you brick. He's counter-blitzed the Flashes, consistently dominated Superman (Usually when he has help from someone like Power Girl) without letting him get a single hit in, he blitzed a 5-D Imp in the story, he blitzed Martian Manhunter in the Watch Tower, he blitzed Lex Luthor when he destroyed his armour, he blitzed Powergirl on Alex's tower of fun, in his first fight with Superboy he beat the shit out of him and Superboy couldn't hit him once, consistently dominates teams using his speed, he speedblitzed the team of Green Lanterns that were sent to slow him down, even while mostly depowered he speedblitzed Kal-L, but beyond that:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p05.jpg

Here we directly SEE Prime rushing Monarch using his speed.

Nice way to dodge my question though, prove that Prime didn't use his demonstratedly incredible speed against Monarch.

Also, mind posting the scan of Monarch's suit being ruptured by a Green Lantern?

carver9
A GL lifted the face plate of Monarch armor.

quanchi112
He's counter-blitzed the Flashes, consistently dominated Superman (Usually when he has help from someone like Power Girl) without letting him get a single hit in, he blitzed a 5-D Imp in the story, he blitzed Martian Manhunter in the Watch Tower, he blitzed Lex Luthor when he destroyed his armour, he blitzed Powergirl on Alex's tower of fun, in his first fight with Superboy he beat the shit out of him and Superboy couldn't hit him once, consistently dominates teams using his speed, he speedblitzed the team of Green Lanterns that were sent to slow him down, even while mostly depowered he speedblitzed Kal-L, but beyond that:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p05.jpg

Here we directly SEE Prime rushing Monarch using his speed.

Nice way to dodge my question though, prove that Prime didn't use his demonstratedly incredible speed against Monarch.

Also, mind posting the scan of Monarch's suit being ruptured by a Green Lantern? I never said he couldn't fly. Hulk can also jump. We don't know how fast Prime was flying. Prime usually uses his speed to avoid fighting like in Infinite Crisis or in his tie in for Sinestro.

Nah, I don't feel like it. It's late and I'd rather not go to the hard work of locating the comic and scanning it.

NemeBro
I see you are copping out. I take that as your concession.

Monarch stomps.

abhilegend
A GL lifted the face plate of Monarch armor.
I lift your face with my fist.
durfist

NemeBro
A GL lifted the face plate of Monarch armor. Scan please?

quanchi112
I see you are copping out. I take that as your concession.

Monarch stomps. You don't even know what a speed blitz is. You think flying into someone is a speed blitz. Stick to games, dude. Actually you're terrible at games too. Give checkers a shot.

-Pr-
A green lantern got close to him. Superboy Prime got close to him. Monarch's arrogance will be his undoing. Hulk rips him wide open.

And gets a face full of universal destruction.

Still not seeing how that's a win.

quanchi112
And gets a face full of universal destruction.

Still not seeing how that's a win. I don't see the chain reaction type blast as putting him down.

-Pr-
I don't see the chain reaction type blast as putting him down.

And that is why you fail.

quanchi112
And that is why you fail. Don't make me come to canada.

NemeBro
You don't even know what a speed blitz is. You think flying into someone is a speed blitz. Stick to games, dude. Actually you're terrible at games too. Give checkers a shot. A speedblitz is using your speed to overwhelm an opponent in combat.

Like the multiple examples I brought up.

Prove Superman Prime didn't use speed against Monarch.

Also: You are the worst debater in this forum, and can only rely on your ad hominems and attacks on my credibility (Which is a silly thing to do, since you have none), rather than your intellect or grasp of logic.

Address my points or leave the thread.

-Pr-
Don't make me come to canada.

They wouldn't let you in.

NemeBro
From what I hear it is actually pretty easy to just sort of walk into Canada.

-Pr-
From what I hear it is actually pretty easy to just sort of walk into Canada.

Considering how hard they're trying to make me leave, I can't agree.

NemeBro
Yeah but to be fair, you're just that awful man.

-Pr-
Yeah but to be fair, you're just that awful man.

True...

quanchi112
A speedblitz is using your speed to overwhelm an opponent in combat.

Like the multiple examples I brought up.

Prove Superman Prime didn't use speed against Monarch.

Also: You are the worst debater in this forum, and can only rely on your ad hominems and attacks on my credibility (Which is a silly thing to do, since you have none), rather than your intellect or grasp of logic.

Address my points or leave the thread. A speedblitz is a succession of attacks in which your opponent cannot muster a counter attack not just flying into someone. Monarch was able to counter his attacks. Prime wasn't too quick to attack any opponents. He flies sure but he doesn't use his speed to overwhelm pretty much anyone on panel. We might see prime fly into someone and then the next time we see his opponent aka MM he's beaten but that's off panel. Landing the first attack is nice but Prime really hasn't shown anyone up on speed.

Prime is a brick. Bricks trade blows. That's exactly how he fights time and time again. He's pretty powerful but the guy doesn't use his speed offensively in the manner in which you are debating for. You're a feat arguer. Worst kind of debater.

NemeBro
A speedblitz is a succession of attacks in which your opponent cannot muster a counter attack not just flying into someone.

Right, like what happens when he fights Superman.

Which proves he is very fast.

He counter-blitzed three Flashes. no expression

He dominated Superboy, who couldn't get a hit in, in most of his fights.

He did the same to a large team of Green Lanterns, and ended it with Guy Gardner gasping for air from Superboy Prime choking him with a single hand.

Please stop.

Aka you have no proof that Prime didn't use speed against Monarch. You're pretty dumb, huh?

Other than the occasions I brought up.

The only thing you do is deny the opposition's feats while wanking your side's feats to oblivion.

You should go away.

quanchi112
Right, like what happens when he fights Superman.

Which proves he is very fast.

He counter-blitzed three Flashes. no expression

He dominated Superboy, who couldn't get a hit in, in most of his fights.

He did the same to a large team of Green Lanterns, and ended it with Guy Gardner gasping for air from Superboy Prime choking him with a single hand.

Please stop.

Aka you have no proof that Prime didn't use speed against Monarch. You're pretty dumb, huh?

Other than the occasions I brought up.

The only thing you do is deny the opposition's feats while wanking your side's feats to oblivion.

You should go away. He didn't speedblitz Superman. You don't even know the term means. You already embarrassed yourself.

The Hulk countered the Sentry's attacks as well. I guarantee you abandon this logic when you don't care about the character.

That's not in an offensive manner he used it in defense that time only. He also was defeated and was shown to be slower than the Flashes.

Superboy scarred him for life. Prime is a lot more powerful but doesn't speedblitz him he just attacks him. You still aren't getting this. Le sigh.

Prime attacked them while flying. That isn't a blitz. Are you doing this on purpose ?

Prime flew into him. Then he was countered. Sentry flew into the WW Hulk. Then he was countered. Are you really this simple ?

Off panel beatdowns. Whoopty doo.

You don't even know what a speed blitz is. You should go away now.

Bentley
It isn't a retcon. Power levels vary from story to story. In the story we are referring to alternate reality versions were kicking their asses.

So? You lowball every Monitor feat by implying he wasn't able to tank a blast in that story, you're cherry picking the Monitor feats to suit your argument. Even if the comic was intended to depict whatever you're arguing -it sure as hell never suggested Hulk was in Monarch's level-, it would still be a meaningless argument because we already know better, we know the Monitors can be multiversal.

quanchi112
So? You lowball every Monitor feat by implying he wasn't able to tank a blast in that story, you're cherry picking the Monitor feats to suit your argument. Even if the comic was intended to depict whatever you're arguing -it sure as hell never suggested Hulk was in Monarch's level-, it would still be a meaningless argument because we already know better, we know the Monitors can be multiversal. I am discussing the Monitop's portrayal in the story the feat occurred. You want to pretend Morrison's depictions matter in a countdown story. Far less than the Hulk was beating the collective power of the Monitors not just one.

TheHulk
For Once Seeing Quanchi Having A Better Point.....Now That's Just Wrong :l

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulk
For Once Seeing Quanchi Having A Better Point.....Now That's Just Wrong :l Bentley knows I am right.

Galan007
Christ, it's amazing how a few idiots can drag out a cut-and-dry thread like this. srsly

Monarch wins. He wins via energy absorption, or BFR, or mindrape (he's mindphucked Maxima in the past), or by simply being more powerful--during Arena, for instance, Monarch destroyed an entire continent with a casual flick of his wrist.

Naija boy
^Monarch is definitely much more powerful, but destroying a continent with an energy attack is really not that impressive....Him having pontential universe busting energy within his suit is a much better indicator.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
or by simply being more powerful--during Arena, for instance, Monarch destroyed an entire continent with a casual flick of his wrist.

Or in Countdown, when the release of his full power destroyed the universe no expression

Galan007
Vaporizing a continent with a casual gesture is far and away more impressive than anything Hulk did under his own power. IMO.

Naija boy
^A "mere gesture" is equivocation and really is not at all an indicator of impressiveness. He used an energy attack produced with a gesture. Most energy attacks are produced by gestures (hand waves, hand thrusts etc) Destroying a continent with a blast is NOT that impressive and certainly not even close to WBH best. Seriously...no need to hold on to a ok feat and play it up to something it is not when Monarch has infinitely more impressive power displays at his disposal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Vaporizing a continent with a casual gesture is far and away more impressive than anything Hulk did under his own power. IMO. laughing out loud

Planetary destroying power>>>>>>>continental destroying power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
^A "mere gesture" is equivocation. He used an energy attack produced with a gesture. Most energy attacks are produced by gestures (hand waves, thrusts etc) Destroying a continent with a blast is NOT that impressive and certainly not even close to WBH best. Seriously... thumb up

Badabing
Yeah, I'm closing this thread.

Monarch wins. He has higher feats, more feats and clearer feats. This assessment is coming from an avid Hulk fan.

I'll make sure to read the posts and see who was trolling. I believe once Raz gets back that there will be an end: to this extreme lowballng: feigning ignorance; arguing against characters people don't know; etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.