Movie Spiderman vs Movie Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prime#
Fight takes place in the middle of NYC.

KingD19
Loki. Spider-Man doesn't have the strength to harm him. And Loki has powers that can really mess up Spidey's day.

Placidity
Web spam then make jokes.

marwash22
Web spamming may actually work.

Loki's strength doesn't match his durability and Spidey's webs were strong enough to hold up against the force of a speeding train... the buildings broke apart but the webs never broke in memory serves. Problem is, Spidey likely wont be able to KO Loki.

Loki could also avoid Spidey's attacks and KO Spidey first.

the ninjak
Loki attacks Spidey triggering his Spidersense.

Spidey casually attempts to web up Loki, but Loki is actually behind Parker and stabs him through the heart.

KingD19
Yeah. Those Illusionary copies mixed with teleportation and all Loki's other powers is too much.

Placidity
Nah, Loki can only use that trick on non-important people. As shown in the film, he isn't allowed to use it on the Avengers, and Spider-man is part of the Avengers.

But seriously, I think his spider-sense would go off when Loki appears behind him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Placidity
Nah, Loki can only use that trick on non-important people. As shown in the film, he isn't allowed to use it on the Avengers, and Spider-man is part of the Avengers.

But seriously, I think his spider-sense would go off when Loki appears behind him.

He used it on Thor. Twice/

And that's why he would send an illusion to attack from the front. To make Spidey think he was in front. Spidey Sense doesn't say where the danger is coming from just that there is danger.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure he used it on Thor in Thor as well. And some of the other gods.

BruceSkywalker
Loki uses mind control on Parker thus allowing Parker to do his bidding

Placidity
Originally posted by the ninjak

And that's why he would send an illusion to attack from the front. To make Spidey think he was in front. Spidey Sense doesn't say where the danger is coming from just that there is danger.

SS would still go off against a new danger, alerting Spider-man. SS doesn't go off when Spider-man is already aware of and facing the threat.

Pwned
Placidity has a point there, if he is aware of the threat, then it has only told him where the attack is heading towards (see the Green Goblin fight in the burning building where he dodged those thingies (can't quite remember, will hereafter be "Shuriken"wink)

I have never been sure if he saw the shuriken, or if his SS kicked in.
Anyways, if Loki tries to get behind him, then Spider Sense will go off and he would dodge. That has been proven to be his tactic, tried and true.

Greysen93
Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.