What is Marvel and DC's next big event?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
The last one was Choas war for marvel wasnt it? And for DC it was infinite Crisis, or was it Brightest day? Sorry due to the lack of good comics I have been buying only Green Lanter, Incorruptible. Irredeemable, Locke and Key, Hellraiser, and stuff like that recently. I might start buying Justice League since Darkseid is back and did a number on the JLA.

But back to the point what is DC, and Marvels next big event.

Bouboumaster
As for Marvel, probably another shit where Galactus will look like ass again

Endless Mike
Marvel is now doing Avengers vs. X-Men.

So far, it's not looking all that promising.

DC needs to establish their reboot universe a bit more first before doing a big crossover.

TheMask
i didnt really care for infinite crisis or whatever it was called. Lately ive only been buying green lantern comics and Irredeemable and Incorruptible sadly there both ending soon.

Blight
Dcs last was technically flashpoint, though an argument could be made for blackest night.

Cogito
DCs next is Trinity War, which IIRC is next year. It'll be based on the Trinity of Sin Pandora, Phantom Stranger, & Question in some way.

srankmissingnin
I guess Marvel still has Ultron War on the back burner...

Galan007
DC's last major event was Flashpoint, which birthed the New 52. It's next big event will be the Trinity War (or perhaps Multiversity?)--both of which will be great imo.

As for Marvel: who cares? Their last decent event was Annihilation. Everything since then has been crap.

srankmissingnin
I like AvX, but I am able to turn off my cynicism and enjoy it for what it is. Some readers are too bitter and beaten down by the harsh realities of life to do that I suppose. cool

Prep-Man
Yeah, AvX is pure crap.

TheMask
Originally posted by Galan007
DC's last major event was Flashpoint, which birthed the New 52. It's next big event will be the Trinity War (or perhaps Multiversity?)--both of which will be great imo.

As for Marvel: who cares? Their last decent event was Annihilation. Everything since then has been crap.

Your so right, but war of kings wasnt that bad.

basilisk
Marvel: the next big event will be a story involving mutants where the omniverse gets rewritten by someone with reality warping powers but then changed back, which also will somehow involve Galactus getting punched by Hercules.

DC: In December they launch "Crisis on Infinite Crises". Basically, a combination of the aftershocks of previous Crises, cracks in the fabric of reality left by preboot Superboy Prime's punches, and falling sales of the New 52 result in a multiversal destabilization and a new Crisis, ultimately leading to a reboot of the entire DC lineup. Plus Batman is involved.

janus77
Rage going postal @ Marvel HQ perhaps?
It's tentatively pencilled in for the day the next issue of The Avengers comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.