Thors God Blast vs Abstract Entities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Thor once stated his G.B was "A living fury of energy that surpasses all others".. Quoting that suppose if Thor used a full powered G.B or his best G.B on Abstract Entities or Cosmic beings as listed below or any other AE (in no particular order) etc what do you reckon the GB could possibly do in your opinion :- Defeat/Kill , Injure or have No Affect on the following Abstract Entities and why ??

1.Super God Hercules
2.Chaos King
3.LT
4.Eternity
5.Infinity
6.Abraxas
7.Kronos
8.Phoenix Force
9.Beyonders
10.Oblivion
11.Death
12.Master Order
13.Lord Chaos
14.Cosmic Cubes
15.Insane Genis Vell
16. Or Any other Abstracts..

Endless Mike
I don't see it doing much to any of them to be honest

TheTyrant
The God-Blast ****ed Galactus over, so Chaos, Order, Love, Hate, Genis-Vell, Cosmic Cubes, Kronos and Phoenix should all at least get injured.

Endless Mike
That was a weakened and hungry Galactus and Thor was boosted by Odin

Slaanesh
it won't do a damn thing to all this people..

dynamix
I'm siding with the majority here.

ozz81
It is quite interesting though what it may do against AE, i know the GB was once used as a BFR or transportation to open a portal etc coz remember once thor ripped wide the fabric of the universe with his GB against Surtur and Ymir etc.. Im just thinking if he could do that at a universal scale which is impressive for some one at his tier maybe he could do something to the A.E or cosmics with a fullpowered one etc...

Utrigita
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't see it doing much to any of them to be honest

ozz81
Cool yeah I'm just speculating here: if thors Gb also during the CK editon or series when he unleashed that huge bolt of thunder through CK etc maybe the GB at full power could do even more damage hence possibly slay CK whose an abstract as we know etc...

Colossus-Big C
That scene was just pis.

nwg202
Really don't know why they just can't open a portal and just bfr the god blast or turn intangible....pretty sure most if not all of them are capable of doing that.

CortSether
It shatters the Phoenix Force into pieces, just like the Shiar weaponry did. Everyone else is unscathed.

stan5677
He'll just be blasting M-Bodies none of them are affected.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It does nothing to them and they proceed to kill Thor with a gesture or a mere thought

DickBlazer
Doesn't do much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.