Avengers Vs Fantastic Four+

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Captain America
Hulk
Iron Man
Thor
Hawkeye
Black Widow

Vs

Reed Richards
Sue Storm
Johnny Storm
Ben Grimm
Victor Von Doom

Fight takes place in New York, the city is cleared so the heroes will go all out. Johnny won't go nova if it risks killing his own team with the exception of Doom.

edit:Might as well do two rounds.

Round one = 1 day of prep, with basic knowledge of their enemy.

Round two = They start two blocks away from each other, no prep. Just the knowledge that there's another team trying to kill them

Impediment
Jumping on the band wagon, eh? Heh heh. You gay, niggro.

Robtard
After seeing the others, I wanted to make one before they were all taken. I'm not a "niggro".

Impediment
I know. Just playing. wink

Does FF have prep or is this spur the moment?

Robtard
I edited above. 2 rounds.

Impediment
1) Reed and Victor, with their collective genius, MAY be able to pull something off to counter Thor and Hulk. I mean, let's face facts that without Thor and Hulk, the FF would rape the Avengers. Johnny is far more agile in the air than Iron Man, not to mention Johnny's Nova Burst can melt IM's suit. Sue can deflect arrows, bullets, and a shield all day long while Reed, Victor, and Ben subdue Cap, BW, and Barton.

2) Thor and Hulk rape.

Robtard
I don't know about Human Torch and Iron Man going at it, IM did out-maneuver and out-fly twp F-22 Raptors in the first film. While one hit from IM will likely kill HT; it will be difficult for HT to go Nova in the sky before he gets tagged. It took him several seconds in the film to try and melt Doom. IMO, IM has the advantage if these two go at it in the air.

Ben and Doom could likely give Thor and Hulk the fight of their lives, Doom was a complete beast in the first film and Thing had some very high strength feats, cartoonish even.

Impediment
But do you agree that Hulk and Thor rape in scenario 2?

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
But do you agree that Hulk and Thor rape in scenario 2?

I am leaning towards the Avengers due to Thor and Hulk, but I don't think it's an anal-rape considering The Thing, Doom and Sue.

Impediment
If this were comic Sue, she'd solo. She contained a whole gamma bomb explosion in the Infinity War series, and can place a bubble inside your body, expand it, and kill you.

BruceSkywalker
Stark solos..

he takes the nuke the same way he did in the Avengers and blows up the FF.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
If this were comic Sue, she'd solo. She contained a whole gamma bomb explosion in the Infinity War series, and can place a bubble inside your body, expand it, and kill you.
Plus she does A2M.

Film Sue could likely contain either Hulk or Thor in a bubble for some time, thereby removing one of them from the fight while her team works.

marwash22
Film Sue is weaksauce. her shield would break after Hulk pounded on it a few times. Reed could likely wrap Hulk up 'cause his stretching didn't get taxed in the ferris wheel scene.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
Film Sue is weaksauce. her shield would break after Hulk pounded on it a few times. Reed could likely wrap Hulk up 'cause his stretching didn't get taxed in the ferris wheel scene.

but Reed would fall to Thor's lightning

Robtard
So what you're saying is, is that you don't believe Sue can take a pounding.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
So what you're saying is, is that you don't believe Sue can take a pounding. heOriginally posted by BruceSkywalker
but Reed would fall to Thor's lightning true. it would do anything to Doom tho.

BruceSkywalker
he true. it would do anything to Doom tho.

Hulk should be able to take on Doom, besides I wasn't too thrilled with how Doom was portrayed..

btw, thank you Avengers for getting me back into the game.. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.