Slap fight between Hulk & spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8swords
rules are simple, if Spidey slaps hulk 100 times he wins,
if hulk slaps him once then its game over then he wins.. Punches dont count as slap, duh.. :P

Handicaps: Hulk and spiderman only uses 1 hand, and spiderman cant use his webs to swing around, only uses it offensively( uses it to blind, block blah blah blah..)

The current versions of hulk and spiderman no more no less..

this was actually a dream, and i woke up knowing who won

SamZED
Spider-man could do it but only if they're restricted to slaps. Otherwise Hulk could stomp the ground creating a shockwave powerful enough to stunn SM. And while Pete is down Hulk will turn him into a pacacke.

DarkSaint85
Does Spiderman have his eyes?

Oh wait, sorry, posted in the wrong thread - I confused this thread with the other retardation.

Hulk wins.

8swords
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man could do it but only if they're restricted to slaps. Otherwise Hulk could stomp the ground creating a shockwave powerful enough to stunn SM. And while Pete is down Hulk will turn him into a pacacke.

I'm not sure about the shockwave thing.. because if hulk makes an earthquake then spidey can just stick to a building and evade falling things... IMO laughing

StiltmanFTW
Hulk slapped Parker before.

Greysen93
Spiderman would have to be moving really fast

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Hulkbuster1
Hulk wins via one hand thunderslap by smacking his butt.

Badabing
This thread is horrible. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.