Iron Man vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
They start off 1 mile apart.
1) comics
2) movies

Digi
IM in the movies. More feats, lots faster, more durability. He'd fly circles around her tornados, get powered up by her lightning (if Thor's lightning doesn't hurt him, Storm's sure as **** isn't), then punch her face off.

Comics...Storm's highest showings are somewhat badass, probably even > Tony in terms of total destructive output, but in something like 7/10 I'd have to side with the billionaire, playboy philanthropist.

the ninjak
Ironman in both.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ironman in both.

Existere
Movie Storm took a long ass time to do anything, and movie Tony didn't f*ck around.

Blaster to the face, doneskies.

Comic Tony takes it too, but the fight it a lot more complicated and exciting.

Placidity
Storm 0/10

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Placidity
Storm 0/10

thumb up

Greysen93
Definitely Iron Man in movies. In comics I don't know if her lightning would power him up or not.

Konton
Movie Storm loses.

A well written comic Storm wins, but we don't see that often enough.

Digi
Yeah, really, if she goes all out and is summoning solar tides and hurricane-force winds and sh*t, she's got a real chance. Tony wins a majority, but "Storm 0/10" shows a lack of knowledge about the character.

Movies, well, yeah, nobody's really taken her side, rightly so.

dmills
Originally posted by Tony Stark
thumb up

Disgusting.

Konton
She has plenty of feats where she manipulates air pressure inside of objects to make them explode, pressed hard enough I can see her simply busting his armor. Her winds have punched straight through mountains with little effort, battered Phoenix tk, easily contained Phoenix Wolverine (lol), and blew around WWH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.