Hetero turning...A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
Is it possible to be heterosexually active in the past. Then few months later, libido gradually turns to zero? Becoming asexual? I think i am? I have less and less libido then now it seems gone.

Is it possible?

Thoren
Take some testosterone

rudester
so are you saying your gay now?? Because you do spend more time with guys creating a sweat in the ring, half naked?? eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by StarCraft2
Is it possible to be heterosexually active in the past. Then few months later, libido gradually turns to zero? Becoming asexual? I think i am? I have less and less libido then now it seems gone.

Is it possible?

Temporary dip.

You should take 2 weeks off of training and eat nothing but wholesome foods.

After 2 weeks, add in some heavy weight training and some intense cardio for about 2 hours a day. Split it up into 2 sessions: cardio in the morning, weights in the evening.

Continue to eat very healthily during this time period.

In about 1 month, your libido should shoot through the roof.

Robtard
Originally posted by StarCraft2

Is it possible?

Do you still masturbate normally/regularly?

StarCraft2
I found my answer @ asexuality.org forum

@ rob- not as much as before. Compared when I was on rampaging vag banger. During age 20-27.
Now I'm a shadowformerself.

dadudemon
I still maintain temp dip.

2pac4life
Where you livin? if england there is no doubt why your libido is low :P
Try a holiday in eastern europe and your D won't go down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.