The Avengers vs Marvel Film Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Black Widow
Hawkeye

vs

Kirigi
Bullseye
Drake (Blade Trinity)
David Banner (2003 Hulk)
Sandman
Pyro (X-Men)

Manhattan is the stage of death
Who wins?

the ninjak
Thor, Hulk and Ironman survive the ordeal and eventually win.

janus77
I don't think Thor and IM survive a confrontation with David Banner.

the ninjak
If they stick to the air they can.

janus77
that's a different matter, most of the villains are ground based so if there is going to be any confrontation it'd have to be on the ground.

Nephthys
Originally posted by janus77
I don't think Thor and IM survive a confrontation with David Banner.

Yeah, holy hell he stomps them.

Originally posted by the ninjak
If they stick to the air they can.

He turns into lightning and drags Hulk up into the clouds at one point. Or maybe he was the clouds. He really was overpowered.

NemeBro
There is the serious possibility that David Banner could solo.

Though, Thor controls the elements. If David Banner turns into the elements... It all hinges on whose control is greater.

the ninjak
Lol at Hulk becoming electricity. Shadows and fog. Smoke and mirrors.

NemeBro
Oh, and... Who is Kirigi again?

the ninjak
The mystic samurai from Elektra.

Placidity
^ Yep, mainly has a blade and blurring super speed.

Black Widow - Kirigi
Thor - David Banner
Iron Man - Drake
Hulk - Sandman
Captain America - Pyro
Hawkeye - Bullseye

Oh, and David Banner solos.

janus77
I think Hulk could beat David Banner much as 'he' did in the film.

janus77
Wasn't Bana Hulk grabbing David Banner whilst DB was 'absorbing' the ambient energies of the lake area... I think that's why Hulk was flying into the air.

Might have to watch that film again.

Placidity
I think Hulk just overloaded David with his "rage" (likely gamma), when David was trying to absorb it. It was really the Gamma bomb that finished the job though (even though Hulk probably could have overloaded him completely too because David was crying and stuff).

janus77
also, Hulk vs Sandman would be a stalemate until Norton-Banner decided to use his brains, but Sandman definitely doesn't have anything that can KO Hulk nor really restrain/contain him.

Nephthys
Thor or Iron Man could assist by superheating Sandman like Harry did in the movie. A bolt of lightning or the tank-buster missile would do the trick. It doesn't have to be a bunch of 1v1 fights. Teamwork is key. Its the only way they're putting Banner down.

Placidity
Originally posted by janus77
also, Hulk vs Sandman would be a stalemate until Norton-Banner decided to use his brains, but Sandman definitely doesn't have anything that can KO Hulk nor really restrain/contain him.

^ You're right, I was thinking if there was some more sand around, he could knock Hulk around. But OP states Manhattan.

Newjak
Couldn't Thor create a rain storm to take out Sandman?

Or do you think Thor doesn't have that power?

Placidity
Originally posted by Newjak
Couldn't Thor create a rain storm to take out Sandman?

Or do you think Thor doesn't have that power?

Never seen it, never stated, never implied... so I'd assume not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.