Bleach vs One Piece vs Naruto Mook fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Bleach Vs OP vs Naruto!

The Bleach side (who will be treated as physical fight this fight) gets 11 Mook Shinigami plus a 15th seat officer in charge

The OP side gets 11 Mook Marines, plus an unnamed Lieutenant in charge

The Naruto side gets 11 Mook Genin, plus an unnamed Chunin in charge.

Who comes out on top?

TheAuraAngel
Well the Bleach mooks are nigh worthless and I have no idea how strong a 15th officer is. So probably not them.

The Marines have better weapons due to guns and such so they have an edge while the Genin would have more fire power due to explosive tags and such.

I'm leaning towards the Naruto mooks because Marines do not seem too smart while it was very basic for ninja to get hidden as soon as possible if the bell test is any indication.

Q99
Remember the guy who tried to hit on Orihime before Mayuri sent in bombs against her and Uryu?

*Checks* Apparently I was misremembering, he's a 20th ^^;

Anyone in the general 'mook commander' rank will do fine, the ranks where more than one person holds the spot. 10th seat, 20, 15, whatever.

TheAuraAngel
It really doesn't matter though. Iirc that 11th seat officer was so weak that Uryu thought Orihime could handle him just fine and she isn't exactly the best when it comes to Bleach fighters. So 15th is still meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.