I'm a newbie and you all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

831_8
must bow down to me and call me MASTER! laughing out loud Happy Dance Yeah baby! Sorry, I couldn't help it! Had to do it once in my life! eek!

I'm new! Dont hurt me!? Actually what do I do here?

GordonSkywalker
Welcome, 831 8! This is a fun place where you may post on any of the various discussion threads on this forum! I am Gordon Skywalker and I welcome you to our wonderful online community. Have fun!

831_8
That dancing banana, doesn't it remind you of Duckman when he tried to dance? Heee... Hi GordonSkywalker! I am very welcomed to be a part of this new community!

Just having a little quick run around and seeing what's been posted already!!! Be sure to look out for me! And dont believe Asami if she says anything bad about me (She usually does). I'm a nice person... really!

Julie
Hello.....welcome to the happy community....enjoy all the stimulating conversations...though don't expect too much intelect:-)

Asami
Hello 8318 8

Now that he's joined there will be much much much more intellect!!

however the maturity doesn't really rise big grin

And this Happy Dance actually looks like him in a club!!

Ushgarak
You spelt intellect wrong, Julie... which kind of proves your point, I guess.

Welcome aboard, oh numbered one.

831_8
I told you Asami was nice to me! Hi hi Julie! Looks like Ushgarak has a point in that I shouldn't expect too much intelect. Heee... Hi hi to Ushgarak too! Maybe I should move over to the other forum topics soon. I can't be a newbie all the time!

Mujaffa
are you like C3P0 or something???hi anyways

831_8
Me? like C3PO? In form you could say yeah! Just not as elegantly spoken as C3PO also I'm not made out of as much gold as C3PO though. Damn these cheap manufacturers!

Hi hi Mujaffa!

mechmoggy
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo
oooooooo there!

Stick around and posts lots of nonsense. big grin

831_8
Haaa... you said it mechmoggy! What is a mechmoggy actually???

Corran
Hello 831 8,
Mechmoggy 1noun 1 a mechanical carnivorous mammal, roughly related to other large cats such as the lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard and cheetah, bit more closely linked to the domestic. 2 a drunkard often found around dodgy establishment on the locality of the Birmingham area.

Dexx
hello 831 8. The nick 'Bot' would have been shorter and easier to remember....and in the same range of what it means

Fitch
welcome..831 8$#@ big grin.....
see ya on the boards

BackFire349
howdy.

Captain REX
Hello 831 8. Welcome to the forums! smile

How about we come up up with some nicknames for you...

8-ball
Bot
Digit

Hmm...never mind. big grin

Asami
How about poo boy

Corran
Poo boy kinda stinks.

GordonSkywalker
How disrespectful. This is not the way to greet newbies.

Corran
I have already greeted this newbie in a nice enough way in my earlier post. I was merely suggesting that Asami's nickname of poo boy stinks.

Gordon please read posts correctly and get with the program.

831_8
Poo boy hey, Asami. Not too worried about what nick name she wants to call me! Not that she minds me giving her nick names either! =P Poo girl!

8-ball
Bot
Digit

Captain REX, I'm just wondering how you came up with such a nickname for me! But before I go on 831 8 does actually stand for something. Hi to the rest who has greet me though!

GordonSkywalker
Corran, I assure you I am reading your posts with great interest.

Fitch
that's good.at least somebody does that.....big grin

831_8
I read them all too! Smile people! It's good!

Asami
So what's 8318's nick?

cos 8318 is just a bit long!!!

I bet thats part of his phonenumber!!

Pooboy!

GordonSkywalker
You are right, 831 8. I apologise for my not too subtle attempts to pick away at some of the guys here. Sorry Corran, and finti! And once again,to our new friends, WELCOME! Happy Dance

831_8
You know full well it isn't part of my fone number! And dont you even think about posting it up like last time! stick out tongue I'm sure that's against the rules! 831 8 that is... and NOT 8318 stick out tongue pretty simply stands for:-

8 letters
3 words
1 meaning

8 Infinity (on it's side)

Now, I wonder who can guess what the sentance is... big grin big grin

GordonSkywalker, we all fall down sometimes! In any case I thought Corran's comments was damn funny, you just wait and see when I figure out an nickname for you, Corran!!! laughing Anyway, this is a forum for newbies, or at least new-ish-bies. So we should all do what the banana does! Happy Dance

Asami
I get it!!!

The sentence!

8 letter in the sentence= I HATE YOU

Its 3 words.

The one meaning being I hate you!

and the 8 on the side as our digital friend has put it - is infinity.

I hate you - Infinitely!!

Am I right!! Am i right!!!!! I better be else I'd post your phone number up!

Anyone who wants the human glowstick's REAL digits, PM me!!!

Happy Dance dance with me!!!! rolling on floor laughing

Lara
hey, looks like we have someone who sees the sense in maths!

GordonSkywalker
Math is confusing. I prefer science.

GordonSkywalker
Oh Lara, by the way, I am not offended.

Lara
same here but I have to retake maths at gces level this year to stay on my college course that I'm leaving at the end of this accademic year *takes a deep breath* to do the tow year national diploma course in fine art and an as in painting and drawing, some thing that I enjoy doing and hope will get a good job involving these aspects, but how maths comes into that I dont know!

GordonSkywalker
I don't understand a word of what you just said. That is a good example of what is called a run on sentence. Anyway, no disrespect but you are a lot younger than me. Anyway, have we finished welcoming our new friend yet?

Lara
nobig grin welcome to the freak show 831 8!

sorry I dont follow! what am I supposed to have dont to offend you, can you pm me?

831_8
Only in your case my dear! laughing out loud What I dont get is how you didn't spell infinity right the second time, your always going on about how people these days seem to have bad English. mad <<< Asami!!! eek!

Hi hi Lara, hi hi to everyone else too!!!

Asami
This welcome thread can turn into an appreciation thread of the new maths boy!

GordonSkywalker
Do you like math?

Asami
I prefer humanities smile

Julie
I'm really bad at math.....biology is my major, but I find it kinda hard at times

Corran
I am a mathematical genius, that is all I have going for me.

GordonSkywalker
And I have a way with words.

Member.
hm...math own all.

Julie
huh?......so Member. what is your specialty?

mechmoggy
Short sentences usually. stick out tongue

My maths pretty good, its used a lot in engineering.

The only reason you'll have to do the maths is to show your capable of learning to a certain degree Lara, I've had to study all sorts of boring crap that I'll never use at work but I need to have an understanding of it at least to earn a specific qualification level.

Member.
TRIGONOMETRY, and i mean it. im so good i can calculate faster than anyone in my class, my teacher faster though. ill get him someday...sad, math=iq

Lara
yeh, but what I dont undertand id that I've already got a maths qualification, I dont see the point in retaking it just to get a higher grade! I'm quite happy with my D!

Member.
lol

Corran
Happy with your D?

mechmoggy
If its a D cup, I'm sure she would be happy. wink

Asami
LOL!!!

I took my maths GCSE when I was in the 4th year (year 10) and came out with a B.
I was happy with it but the school made me retake for a "higher" grade.
Like didn't I pass?!?!?

An E is a pass for crying out loud!

Member.
lol???erm, weird grading scale. isn't A+ best and F worst?

GordonSkywalker
I think they might be using different grading scales,Member. I have heard of other areas that don't use the A-B-C-D-F system.

Member.
lol, yea. u must be talkin about britain. its A simplest level and E advanced level right?

Asami
No! A is highest! But even if you get an E its still a pass

mechmoggy
I got three F's, that must mean I'm a boy genius. whistle

Member.
lol, in which country?big grinstick out tongue

mechmoggy
UK, those were my worst results.

The funny thing is I got high marks in my mock exams for all three of those subject. The final year of school was one big doss for me.

Member.
laughing out loudLOL

GordonSkywalker
Like I said. Grades suck.

Member.
hehewhistle my high school grade pretty goodbig grin

Julie
high school big grin college mad wink

Member.
lol, college is so far away. im only a freshmanembarrasment

Julie
I take it that's HS then....hey that's nothing to be ashamed about...I'm a freshman...in college, but I was once in HS ....it goes far too fast...enjoy HS while it lasts...:-)

Member.
lol, believe me, im enjoying it to the fullestbig grin

Julie
I'm glad......should I be glad for you?....or scared?

Member.
hm...i'd like it to be bothbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.