Team DC vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Black Adam
Superman
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
Mon-El with GL Power Ring
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Highfather

vs

Thor
Worldbreaker Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut
Wolverine
Gladiator
Thanos
Sentry (WWH)
Odin

Fight in closed arena the size of a city. No BFR. To win, one team must completely KILL the other team.

carver9
Uuuuuuummm, team Marvel STOMPS and would only lose one person on their team after this fight.

JakeTheBank
Well, Odin obliterates most of the opposing team by himself...

BullwinkleMoose
Definitely not a Stomp, people are once again underrating High Father who has basically direct access to parts of the Source.

I think Marvel wins cuz of 8th Day Juggernaut

JoeyVanHalen
SBP nullifies 8th Day Juggernaut's and Odin's magic.

Sodam Yat ION takes care of WBH

Highfather > Thanos

carver9
Originally posted by JoeyVanHalen
SBP nullifies 8th Day Juggernaut's and Odin's magic.

Sodam Yat ION takes care of WBH

Highfather > Thanos

But Yat would get killed by WBH. What has he done to make you believe he can hang with this version of Hulk? Superboy Prime isnt taking on both Odin and 8th day, Odin alone is too much for Prime. Thanos would beat high father based on fts alone.

rotiart
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuuuuummm, team Marvel STOMPS and would only lose one person on their team after this fight.

Sucks to be Odin huh

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, Odin obliterates most of the opposing team by himself...

You can use the same logic the other way with Highfather. Also, Marvel team has a serious weak link in Wolverine.

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You can use the same logic the other way with Highfather. Also, Marvel team has a serious weak link in Wolverine.

I'm not quite convinced that Aquaman isn't DC's weak link, or that he could beat Wolverine in an up close brawl.

DickBlazer
DC

JakeTheBank

You could, sure.

But I see both Odin and Thanos weathering Highfather's onslaught. Conversely, I don't see anyone on Team 1 enduring Odin's besides Highfather.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You could, sure.

But I see both Odin and Thanos weathering Highfather's onslaught. Conversely, I don't see anyone on Team 1 enduring Odin's besides Highfather.

I really think Prime could. Yat would be close. (not saying Prime beats Odin, but he could endure quite a few attacks, especially since magic "tickles" him.)

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not quite convinced that Aquaman isn't DC's weak link, or that he could beat Wolverine in an up close brawl.

Except Aquaman could take control of Gladiator's mind and have him beat wolverine to a pulp.

Stoic
Except Aquaman could take control of Gladiator's mind and have him beat wolverine to a pulp.

Or Aquaman with the rest of the weaker characters on the DC side get annihilated by Odin's first volley.

PillarofOsiris
Or Aquaman with the rest of the weaker characters on the DC side get annihilated by Odin's first volley.

It could go that way sure. But I'd tend to think Odin and Highfather would cancel each other for a while. I think Odin would be too occupied with HF to really worry about Aquaman. In a fight like this is there are a so many variables, who knows how it would go really. I can see Glads blitzing Aquaman right away, or he could get occupied with Black Adam for example, and then Aquaman takes his mind over.

Stoic
It could go that way sure. But I'd tend to think Odin and Highfather would cancel each other for a while. I think Odin would be too occupied with HF to really worry about Aquaman. In a fight like this is there are a so many variables, who knows how it would go really. I can see Glads blitzing Aquaman right away, or he could get occupied with Black Adam for example, and then Aquaman takes his mind over.

Aquaman could also be as preoccupied with Wolverine like Odin would be with HF that he would not get the chance to take anything over, as he would be fighting for his life. Those claws allow Wolverine to hit as hard as any high class 100 due to slashing strength. I really doubt that Aquaman would take this approach, and to say that he would take Kallarks mind over with 100% certainty is just not correct.

Stoic
Oh and HF has no feats to suggest that he could go round for round with a character capable of nearly defeating Galactus on any level.

PillarofOsiris
Oh and HF has no feats to suggest that he could go round for round with a character capable of nearly defeating Galactus on any level.

Thor beat Galactus.

PillarofOsiris
Aquaman could also be as preoccupied with Wolverine like Odin would be with HF that he would not get the chance to take anything over, as he would be fighting for his life. Those claws allow Wolverine to hit as hard as any high class 100 due to slashing strength. I really doubt that Aquaman would take this approach, and to say that he would take Kallarks mind over with 100% certainty is just not correct.

When did I say 100% certainty?

Stoic
Thor beat Galactus.

Please provide the citation, and what was the catalyst of Thor's win. Was it due to hunger? Odin nearly defeated a Galactus while on a very high level. High Father on the other hand would likely get beaten by Superman who also beat Darkseid so bad that he couldn't open his eyes, and asked Kal keep it secret lest he fall from grace in the eyes of his subordinates. Darkseid also stated that Superman was a peer to him in power. Odin is above HF based on several pieces of evidence. Odin would likely one shot Superman like he did to the Silver Surfer.

Stoic
When did I say 100% certainty?

The idea that you stated it twice made it quite apparent that you had little doubt that kallark would be able to resist, or that Wolverines ferocity might play part in him not being able to pull off such a feat, as he would need to pay close attention to Wolverine or end up skewered.

8swords

8swords

hes bait... laughing laughing

-Pr-
Jesus @ lineups...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.