Captain America vs The Cave Troll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Captain America (Evans) versus the Cave Troll from The Fellowship of the Ring.

Cap has his shield and is in his Avengers costume.

The troll has that big ass trident/spear that he stabbed Frodo with.

Setting is on the deck pf the world's largest cruise ship, the MS Allure of the Seas.

Plenty of room to fight, obstacles, distractions, and, yes, lots of innocent bystanders to get in the way of both.

To the death. Who wins?

Attached is a photo of the ship.

marwash22
is the cave troll the thing in this video?

Originally posted by Placidity
Here are some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=jQzO_rJUnkA

Impediment
Here is a better video:

Zpssk85XTQQ

marwash22
I say Cap wins... eventually.

i doubt that thing hits harder than Thor does and Cap's shield tanked a solid hit from Thor/Mjolnir. Cap is also faster and more agile than anyone in that video. It wont be easy, but Cap can eventually beat it down. a bunch of shield throws to the face, legs and knees should suffice. Though, it's possible that Cap gets hit a lot more than he should if he chooses to try saving people.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
I say Cap wins... eventually.

i doubt that thing hits harder than Thor does and Cap's shield tanked a solid hit from Thor/Mjolnir. Cap is also faster and more agile than anyone in that video. It wont be easy, but Cap can eventually beat it down. a bunch of shield throws to the face, legs and knees should suffice. Though, it's possible that Cap gets hit a lot more than he should if he chooses to try saving people.

YEP

Darth Martin
Theoretically, Cap should be able to decapitate it with one shield throw.

the ninjak
Cap should be able to strafe the beast and jump behind it and shove his shield into the back of it's skull. It's a big ship.

Then simply blundgeon it to death. That or slice it's neck open.

Zack Fair
Cap finds a way to BFR the Troll for the easy win.

0mega Spawn
Cap vs RJ... hmm

oops wrong cave troll

Impediment
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Cap vs RJ... hmm

oops wrong cave troll

Like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.