"Onslaught" Hulk vs The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins

carver9
Another Hulk thread. Congratulations Nihilist...this is your 12th Hulk thread in less than 2 months. You need to be worried about who will win out of Thanos and Hulk in the Avengers book.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Another Hulk thread. Congratulations Nihilist...this is your 12th Hulk thread in less than 2 months. You need to be worried about who will win out of Thanos and Hulk in the Avengers book. Thought i was ignore you boring crack head.

Say who wins or f*ck off with your constant b*tching about Hulk threads

carver9
I'm making you a trophy. Hang it on one of your Hulk next threads. Void bfrs Hulk for the win.

Nihilist
I'm making you a trophy. Hang it on one of your Hulk next threads. Void bfrs Hulk for the win. Void/Sentry can teleport, you full of shit idiot.

Fancy a wager on the Avengers/Thanos clash?

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Void/Sentry can teleport, you full of shit idiot.

Fancy a wager on the Avengers/Thanos clash?

Do you not know how to read? I said VOID BFRS HULK FOR THE WIN.

rotiart
Thought i was ignore you boring crack head.

Say who wins or f*ck off with your constant b*tching about Hulk threads

Forget your zanax today?

Sentry wins.

quanchi112
Void wins.

JakeTheBank
lol

Void.

Greysen93
Definitely Void with BFR. Without tough.

Badabing
Another Hulk thread. Congratulations Nihilist...this is your 12th Hulk thread in less than 2 months. You need to be worried about who will win out of Thanos and Hulk in the Avengers book. Carver, you can count. Good going. like

Now would you like to explain the reason you posted in this thread? Was it to show off you counting prowess or to antagonize Nihilist?

Thought i was ignore you boring crack head.

Say who wins or f*ck off with your constant b*tching about Hulk threads Originally posted by Nihilist
Void/Sentry can teleport, you full of shit idiot.

Fancy a wager on the Avengers/Thanos clash? I don't care what happened but there's no excuse for these posts. You can report the poster or PM a mod.

I highly suggest you both use the ignore function or stop this trolling and bashing.

Edit: I should have called Carver, Carter. sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.