Superman vs Team Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk
Hulkling
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Doc
Samson
Skaar

STIPS:

Fight is in a closed arena the size of NYC. There is no BFR. Teams start 300 yards away from each other. CIS is off for Superman.

He will also use his speed to it's maximum potential. (that part is important). He also will not be holding back any punches. He's not afraid of killing anyone on the opposing team.

CIS is also off for the Hulk team as well.

Can the Hulk team even HIT Superman? Does Superman win every time here?

To win one side must completely KILL the other side.

PillarofOsiris
Superman annihilates them.

Stoic
Superman dies

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Superman

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk
Hulkling
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Doc
Samson
Skaar

STIPS:

Fight is in a closed arena the size of NYC. There is no BFR. Teams start 300 yards away from each other. CIS is off for Superman.

He will also use his speed to it's maximum potential. (that part is important). He also will not be holding back any punches. He's not afraid of killing anyone on the opposing team.

CIS is also off for the Hulk team as well.

Can the Hulk team even HIT Superman? Does Superman win every time here?

To win one side must completely KILL the other side. How is anyone of the hulks even touching him if he is using his speed to its maximum potential? Superman cannot lose here at all based on your stips this is one sided
Bad thread

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How is anyone of the hulks even touching him if he is using his speed to its maximum potential? Superman cannot lose here at all based on your stips this is one sided
Bad thread

Betty is key here

carver9
World Breaker solos. He hit the force field surrounding the arena and the impact stuns Superman. Game over

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
World Breaker solos. He hit the force field surrounding the arena and the impact stuns Superman. Game over

Except he wouldn't even have time to raise his fist.

Diesldude
Superman punches wbh and kills him, the rest of team hulk die from the impact.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Except he wouldn't even have time to raise his fist.

He will have plenty of time too.

CosmicComet
Maximum speed?

Lol.

It will feel like its taking an eternity for anyone on the team to perform even a simple step.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman punches wbh and kills him, the rest of team hulk die from the impact.

You wish.

PillarofOsiris
I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I LOVE this picture:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/59332/1114091-supesvshulk18sq_super.jpg

iceman24567
Even with these stips i doubt Superman can win a majority maybe 2-3/10

Greysen93
Team wins, I dont care how fast superman is, he isn't beating this team, especially not wbh

Colossus-Big C

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/59332/1114091-supesvshulk18sq_super.jpg thats savage hulk vs pc superman

WBH>>>Savage hulk

Superman<<<pc superman

carver9

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/59332/1114091-supesvshulk18sq_super.jpg

Just wanted to throw out there that this was a power of PC Superman kind of like Juggernaut forward momentum. If Supes didn't want to be moved, you couldn't move him. Doesn't mean he was stronger than you (especially since he said that Hulk was just as strong as him in that same comic and a couple of panels before this, Savage Hulk flash koed him), it was just a stupid ability he had. It kind of carried over to his post crisis era but it slowly started to disappear. He even used this tactic against Doomsday and it worked.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Just wanted to throw out there that this was a power of PC Superman kind of like Juggernaut forward momentum. If Supes didn't want to be moved, you couldn't move him. Doesn't mean he was stronger than you (especially since he said that Hulk was just as strong as him in that same comic and a couple of panels before this, Savage Hulk flash koed him), it was just a stupid ability he had. It kind of carried over to his post crisis era but it slowly started to disappear. He even used this tactic against Doomsday and it worked.
You are just pulling things outta your ass. Must've been hurting.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by abhilegend
You are just pulling things outta your ass. Must've been hurting.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.