Field strategy vs prep strategy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
i this thread i will put field strategists vs prep strategiests and i want to see who do you think will be able to take the victory in a battlefield

lets say both teams are getting 100 people to use as soldiers in a battle, first we got the the field strategiests which are Captain america and Cyclops, those 2 are great at commanding soldiers in the battlefield in a real life time situation, so they get 100 people on their side

the prep strategiests are Dr Doom and Batman , those 2 are great at preparing for a fight , they also get 100 people on their side

all the 200 people have the same exact skill level and warfare knowledge , there are 2 scenarios

scenario 1 : both sides got 2 days to prepare for the fight

scenario 2 : its random fight

during the both scenarios both field leaders and prep leaders will guide their forces thruought the battle as well , which side do you think will prevail

Placidity
Batman/Doom, every time.

-Pr-
1. Batman/Doom.
2. Cap/Cyclops.

DarkSaint85
Didn't say anything about same equipment....

Doom/Bats in both.

With everything being equal, I go with Pr

red sabre
well they all use same equipment, the purpose of this thread is to find out which team can guide a group of 100 soldiers better to the victory

abhilegend
Constantine wins even if he isn't in the thread.

Newjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
1. Batman/Doom.
2. Cap/Cyclops.

red sabre
Originally posted by abhilegend

you mean as a field leader?

JakeTheBank
Doom solos.

Bentley
Cap PIS over all of them.

SmileyPredator
Prep as in "planning before the fight in his secret lair"
and field as in "adapting to the battlefield there and then"?

Bentley
Ah, I forgot to say that Kang solos the field in both wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend

Although he personally wins, he loses all 100 souls, when he sold them in exchange for the services of a gigantic demon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.