Gambit(Origins) vs Captain America(Movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Gambit get's his staff and 2 pack of cards.

Greysen93
Gambit

Lord Feron
hmm not sure. Gambit is fast and has fairly destructive but idk if he could tag or stop cap before cap pops him in the face.

KingD19
A flurry of cards would keep Cap on the defensive. He'd have to keep that shield up if he didn't want an explosion in the face.

vansonbee
Pack of cards lolz... totally reminds me of the bloody Captain America trading cards

Estacado
Then 2 deck of cards...english is not my native language...stick out tongue

Flyattractor
What would happen if Gambit tried to charge Caps Shield?
Have the done that before?

Estacado
bump

KingD19
It would probably absorb the energy.

StiltmanFTW
He actually managed to damage it in some alternate universe.

KingD19
I'm not surprised. If he's not gimped by that chunk of brain that Sinister took out(New Son levels), I wouldn't be shocked in the least if he straight up blew it to chunks with no problem. 616 or Movie version though, I doubt it. Especially after Cap's shield tanked Thor's super donkey kong strike.

Cogito
Cap wins. One shield toss is all it'll take. I like his odd's of blocking Gambit's attacks until that opportunity arises.

KingD19
Gambit's pretty quick and agile. He could probably block a toss.

8swords
CAP... and i know gambit is quick in the movie but cap is fast and agile

KingD19
So is Gambit. He showed super human agility in the fight scene. And after blasting Logan into the alley, in the next few seconds he'd scaled a multiple story building and jumped to the ground with no effort. He also imparted enough energy to wreck the entire alley. He'd also do a lot better against Cap because he can't(or most likely won't) cut his staff in half.

Estacado
Originally posted by KingD19
So is Gambit. He showed super human agility in the fight scene. And after blasting Logan into the alley, in the next few seconds he'd scaled a multiple story building and jumped to the ground with no effort. He also imparted enough energy to wreck the entire alley. He'd also do a lot better against Cap because he can't(or most likely won't) cut his staff in half.
Also he saved Logan's ass from that huge debris that was about to fall on him by one shoting it with his staff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.