Odin vs the Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Iron Man (Thorbuster Armor)
Worldbreaker Hulk
Hercules with Mace
Sersi
The Forgotten One (Gilgamesh)
Vision
Red Hulk (Current)
She Hulk
Captain America
Iron Fist
Ares
Sentry (WWH version)
Luke Cage
Noh-Varr
Quake
Brother Voodoo (Jericho Drumm) (Sorcerer Supreme)

vs

Odin

No BFR

Fight in closed arena the size of a city.

Sin I AM
Odin 49ers/10

abhilegend
facepalm @Iron fist and luke cage.

zopzop
Odin 10/10.

The Pict
Originally posted by abhilegend

laughing out loud

Glorificus
Not sure what Brother Voodoo is capable of, but barring him summoning and channeling Eternity or some Elder God-level beings, Odin won't even notice these fools as he steamrolls through them.

golem370
Team imo

janus77
Team wins more often than not.

JakeTheBank
Odin hands out one shot attacks like party favors.

janus77
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin hands out one shot attacks like party favors.
Like he did to Thanos?

This team would beat Thanos quite soundly, I don't see them being that much challenged by Odin.

DickBlazer
Team rocks the old man

golem370
Odin couldn't keep Thanos down he not going to drop all these guys that fast. I see Red Hulk WBH Forgotten One Sersi Hercules and Sentry being left. He is going to work for it

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by janus77
Like he did to Thanos?

This team would beat Thanos quite soundly, I don't see them being that much challenged by Odin.

Thanos not being one shot by Odin somehow translates into the vast majority of this team not being one shot by him?

golem370
WBH the one who took shots from two beings with 100x or was it 1000x stonger then their normal strength which is Class 100 and didn't flinch

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by golem370
WBH the one who took shots from two beings with 100x or was it 1000x stonger then their normal strength which is Class 100 and didn't flinch

That's great for Hulk.

Doesn't mean Odin can't decimate him. WBH is just about the only person here who'd feasibly endure more than one of Odin's nonchalant blasts. He sure as hell isn't tanking Odin's best.

janus77
Thanos not being one shot by Odin somehow translates into the vast majority of this team not being one shot by him?
Odin not being able to put Thanos down, no matter the 'points score', proves that he is not that much better than Thanos.

Thanos would lose to this team (at least the pre-TI Thanos), and Odin would lose more than win, imo.

JakeTheBank
Odin not being able to put Thanos down, no matter the 'points score', proves that he is not that much better than Thanos.

Thanos would lose to this team (at least the pre-TI Thanos), and Odin would lose more than win, imo.

....what? Odin layething the smackethdown on Thanos again has no bearing on how this team fares, especially when Odin habitually owns Thor, is able to one shot Ulik while weakened, one shots Surfer, and owns an amped Annihilus. The vast majority of this team is obliterated by far less than Odin's best.

Thanos losing to this team doesn't mean Odin would.

janus77
Odin's performance against individual heralds (and even then, not an extended fight nor a serious confrontation) is less of a sound basis for establishing how he would perform against this team, than his performance against Thanos.

If Odin had one-shotted Thanos, then I'd say he was sufficiently superior to these individuals that even as a team they wouldn't win against him.

JakeTheBank
Odin's performance against individual heralds (and even then, not an extended fight nor a serious confrontation) is less of a sound basis for establishing how he would perform against this team, than his performance against Thanos.

If Odin had one-shotted Thanos, then I'd say he was sufficiently superior to these individuals that even as a team they wouldn't win against him.

Do you know why they weren't extended fights or serious confrontations? Because Odin is that significantly beyond them. That's clear as day. And it's also the consistent portrayal.

And this is assuming Odin does nothing but just blast shit and doesn't attempt more exotic stuff like telepathy or time control.

Existere
Do you know why they weren't extended fights or serious confrontations? Because Odin is that significantly beyond them. That's clear as day. And it's also the consistent portrayal.

And this is assuming Odin does nothing but just blast shit and doesn't attempt more exotic stuff like telepathy or time control. What he's saying is, Hulk punches the odinforce in the gonads.

Or something to that effect.

WhiteWitchKing

HAHAHAHA, the majority of this team consist of people who's at most as durable as any of these characters: Thor, Drax, Ulik, Silver Surfer, Annihilus. Most of this team gets own shotted. The rest are just nuisance.

jalek moye
Originally posted by abhilegend

Iron fist is easily most deadly guy on the field. Dragon Chi > Odinforce

Silent Master
90% of the team is ko'd by the first AOE attack and the rest are too stunned to avoid the follow-up attacks.

Odin wins.

Damborgson
Originally posted by jalek moye
Iron fist is easily most deadly guy on the field. Dragon Chi > Odinforce luke cage would tip the scales even more. Odin cant break his unbreable skin. Danny and Luke might take it on their own.

JayDaDon
I love how the people who say a team would beat Odin never propose a way that they could actually make it happen.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Silent Master
100% of the team is ko'd by the first AOE attack.

Odin wins.

Fixed for you.

I don't see anyone on the team durable enough to tank Odin's blasts that can easily shatter numerous galaxies.

carver9
Odin wins. That's all he needs to do is take out WBH and if anyone thinks he cant is being Looney. WBH is the main key factor here and Odin seeing him melting his team mates just by powering up and taking a footstep would know to take him out first.

Odin wins 10/10...the rest isn't surviving an attack from Odin after Hulk is gone imo.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Odin wins. That's all he needs to do is take out WBH and if anyone thinks he cant is being Looney. WBH is the main key factor here and Odin seeing him melting his team mates just by powering up and taking a footstep would know to take him out first.

Odin wins 10/10...the rest isn't surviving an attack from Odin after Hulk is gone imo. LOL the usual wanking of Hulk and degrading of characters not named Hulk nice thumb up

Bentley
Give the Avengers the Black Knight, Dane already did good against Zeus.

Dane probably did more damage to Zeus than Hulk ever did stick out tongue

deathlife
Team puts up fight...but Odin wins.

Prep-Man
Odin.

Dream Stuff

I'm amazed. Now I've seen the Odin/Thanos fights used as evidence to downplay both characters.

Anyway, Thanos is so far above the durability of most of the Avengers lineup, that it's not an issue. Most of these people have no business even showing up to this fight. The heaviest hitters are just enough to convince Odin to get out of bed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.