Question about runes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bluesteel
Hey, is there anyone here that knows their fair share about runes? I am making a costume for a movie, and I would like there to be some runes on the costume itself, but I dont want random gibberish on there, I would like it to be of some meaning. So if anyone here could help me out, that be great! I am thinking of either writting some with runes, a spell or curse even. or just having some "powerful" yet meaningful runes on the rope. THe rope itself belongs to an evil wizard/monk you see smile

siriuswriter
http://www.lost-civilizations.net/runes-celtic-runes.html

This site sounds like the best thing for you. It uses Celtic Runes, which are the ones carved on oval like pieces of stone.

This website gives the definition for each rune, as well as the "reversed" meaning. So I'd say they're mostly like Tarot cards.

You could easily make them "ivory" runes, but for a dark wizard, you could do a bone look, or an obsidian look...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.