Odin & Zeus Vs Dormammu & Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
which team?

TheMask
I dont know why Dormmamu loses to Dr Strange probably because of magical rules, if he knows alot of magic rules then Odin and Zues probably know even more so then Odin and Zues probably would win.

If they just meet and start fighting the Dormmamu alone would win because he has fought with Eternity and held his own.

bbrem123
team 2 all day

guy222
t1

Colossus-Big C
Team 2. Dormammu is >>> Odin normally

the Darkone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Team 2. Dormammu is >>> Odin normally

What the f**k? In what reality ??

Odin and Dormammu would be more like peers, since they are consider equals. By feats Odin would beat Dormammu, by how much unknown Dormammu would be going back to his dimension with a limp!

Nihilist
Team 2

Odin=Dormammu and Surtur>Zeus

bbrem123
Team 2. Dormammu is >>> Odin normally i agree

the Darkone
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 2

Odin=Dormammu and Surtur>Zeus

By feats I agree, Odin=Dormammu= Surtur>Zeus!

JakeTheBank
Dormammu is >>> Odin normally

lol

bbrem123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

where would you rank dormammu? high skyfather level?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
where would you rank dormammu? high skyfather level?

Equal to Odin. So, yes.

the Darkone
Equal to Odin. So, yes.

Dormammu is Odin equal

bbrem123
Equal to Odin. So, yes. ok far enough

bbrem123
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dormammu is Odin equal are you coming to this conclusion from the chess match?

bbrem123
from what i remember didnt dormammu alone have enough power to destroy eternity...what has odin done even close to that?

guy222
good evening

dormy challenged eternity as eternity knew the outcome

2nd time dormy and umar defeated eternity

bbrem123
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dormammu-vs-odin/565291/?page=3

these feats provided here are far beyond odin

Colossus-Big C
like i said

Igniz
Odin and Zeus have this.Dormammu is considered a peer to both Odin and Zeus.Surtur on the other hand, needs Twilight in order to challenge Odin.And even when Surtur had Twilight, he was still struggling to beat Odin until he tapped into the power of the Casket of Ancient Winters to freeze him.Surtur w/o Twilight was always punked by Odin.And in the Fear Itself arc, we've seen Zeus actually manning up against Odin.That alone speaks volumes that Odin and Zeus are equals.Surtur w/o Twilight is the weak link in team 2.Dormammu alone wont be able to handle Odin and Zeus once Surtur is out of the way.

Horrificus
Dormammu could take all three.

Igniz
Originally posted by Horrificus
Dormammu could take all three.

He could beat Surtur one on one and stalemate Odin and Zeus on a one on one situation.But fighting all 3 of them at the same time isn't gonna go well with the Dread One Dormammu.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Igniz
He could beat Surtur one on one and stalemate Odin and Zeus on a one on one situation.But fighting all 3 of them at the same time isn't gonna go well with the Dread One Dormammu. Your post sounds more reasonable.

But, it would be fun to see. big grin

bbrem123
like i said thumb up

Hyperion Prime
Team 2 wins this. Odin=Mephisto<Than Dormammu.

Igniz
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Team 2 wins this. Odin=Mephisto<Than Dormammu.

Dormammu has something to say about that.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuTheEqualOfOdinOrZeus.jpg

guy222
Odin and Zeus have this.Dormammu is considered a peer to both Odin and Zeus.Surtur on the other hand, needs Twilight in order to challenge Odin.And even when Surtur had Twilight, he was still struggling to beat Odin until he tapped into the power of the Casket of Ancient Winters to freeze him.Surtur w/o Twilight was always punked by Odin.And in the Fear Itself arc, we've seen Zeus actually manning up against Odin.That alone speaks volumes that Odin and Zeus are equals.Surtur w/o Twilight is the weak link in team 2.Dormammu alone wont be able to handle Odin and Zeus once Surtur is out of the way.

excellent point

the Darkone

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.