Good bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aniica Woodland
Any ways.... hey every one..... It's me, Aniica..... as you may have noticed (which I doubt you have...) I haven't been posting or anything like that for a long time....... I am sorry to say, I'm leaving killermovies. Altogether I will leave. I hate to leave all the kind people here that have help me, such as Ushgarak and Julie..... that's just to name a few.....! I have enjoyed my stay here, and will miss you all. (Maybe I'll come back, but I doubt it........) Any ways, I'll stop wasting your time.......... Reading this could get boring.........! Any ways, later and good bye! Bye Allor, had lots of fun talking to you!

GordonSkywalker
Oh no, why are you leaving, Annica?

Aniica Woodland
One thing is..... don't have enough time..... also, I'm sick........ kinda worse than Ush.... not SARS, but I don't know what it is......

BackFire349
oh my... well, best wishes to you. hope you get better soon.

Julie
Dear Aniica....please do not go away forever....goodbyes are not good.
Please consider coming back once you feel a bit better....there are enough goofy people around here to cheer you up!

ToMacco
I don't like this. Where the hell are you going?

Aniica Woodland
Thank you Julie......

Julie
Yea...you didn't disappear forever on me:-)

ToMacco
What am I? Chopped liver? Throw me a frikin' bone here, Aniica!

BackFire349
yeah, give us more info.

Julie
more info... well that would be nice..but let's not all pressure Aniica at once

ToMacco
whatever

Julie
and no you are not chopped liver...I believe you are a boy....and besides you weren't threatening to leave!

Mujaffa
NOoooooooooooooooo don't leave me!

Aniica Woodland
Info, like what? Thank you all for caring, you too ToMacco!

Dexx
noo..but why. Sorry to hear ur sick..hope it's not too bad.
But why such a radical solution?...it doesn't require such devotion.

mechmoggy
Sorry to see you go, please come back soon. big grin

Thomas H
see ya...

Aniica Woodland
um..........
huh?

BackFire349
they're saying going on a message board isnt that big of a devotion and doesnt take that much time.

GordonSkywalker
I hope you do get better. I am sure we all feel that way here.

Aniica Woodland
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? DOES SOME ONE KNOW MY FLIPPING PASSWORD?!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEONE BLOODY WELL DELETE THIS THREAD?! USH...... WHAT IS GOING ON?.......

Julie
yes....days have ups and downs....only some downs are really down....just an observation

Aniica Woodland
no, julie, I didn't open this thread...... i never posted until like the last post......

Julie
Wow....that's an interesting thing....did someone have access to your account or computer?????
oh well...I'm glad that you are staying around anyhow

Corran
woo-hoo, miss woodland is staying, hurrah. *rolls out the bunting*

GordonSkywalker
What? You didn't start this thread? Oh no, and I drew attention to it when I found it! Still, glad you're sticking around!

Ushgarak
You didn't start this thread? Ohhh... HEADACHE... you were talking to me when you said you had just started it... sigh...

Obviously a complex situation this one; I'll just shut it up and try and work out what the heck is going on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.