Ghost Rider and Blade vs. Thor and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Midnight Sons:
8NuOGRn53qI
isUy0RRTmkk

vs.

Avengers
JOddp-nlNvQ
JerVrbLldXw

New York City Streets, they're all separated but can maintain contact with their team member.

KingD19
Blade eventually gets past Cap's shield. Similar strength feats, probably a whole lot faster/more agile, and a better fighter. Plus he can use his guns pretty well in conjunction with his sword.

Thor v The Rider. That'll be difficult. I doubt Ghost Rider can hurt Thor or use the Penance Stare, but I don't know if lightning will work on Rider. Thor could always BFR him I suppose.

BruceSkywalker
toss up..

Robtard
Ghost Rider solos. Only way Thor wins is if he gets lucky and KO's him, though the KO in the film was pure PIS, as GR later tanked something much more powerful and was all "meh".

Trackz
Does Ghost Rider have a sufficient damage output to put down Thor?

Also consider than Thor and Captain America have experience as a team, whereas Ghost Rider hasn't demonstrated any cognizant ability to work alongside anyone...other than the other Ghost Rider.

Impediment
GR can take Cap like Rob takes penis in the butt.

GR against Thor? I dunno.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
GR can take Cap like Rob takes penis in the butt.

Show me your wife's a**h**e, packer.

the ninjak
GR solos. Thor still has a ways and a few upgrades to go.

And Thor is certainly guilty of murder on a mass level. The guys an Asgardian they're all freakin murderers whether noble or not. It's general Thor fiction that the guy was a violent douche until Odin forced him to learn to be humble.

I don't think the Penance Stare will kill Thor, just KO him which is enough.

At power output wise GR survived multiple bunker buster missiles hitting him directly!

Trackz
Originally posted by the ninjak
GR solos. Thor still has a ways and a few upgrades to go.

And Thor is certainly guilty of murder on a mass level. The guys an Asgardian they're all freakin murderers whether noble or not. It's general Thor fiction that the guy was a violent douche until Odin forced him to learn to be humble.

I don't think the Penance Stare will kill Thor, just KO him which is enough.

At power output wise GR survived multiple bunker buster missiles hitting him directly! but his attacks themselves didn't seem to be that powerful, save for the penance stare. He was using them on basic humans but I don't think he was doing more damage than, say, The Hulk or Loki.

Placidity
GR casually disintegrates people with his chains upon touching them.

Trackz
Originally posted by Placidity
GR casually disintegrates people with his chains upon touching them. disintegrating humans, yes. Loki's blasts were doing the same thing, but couldn't do much damage to Thor. How do you think Ghost Rider's attacks would do against Thor's durability?

Robtard
GR can possess any vehicle and make it his own; Mjolnir is technically a vehicle since Thor uses it to travel, ergo GR possesses Mjolnir and proceeds to beat him bloody. /thread

Placidity
Originally posted by Trackz
disintegrating humans, yes. Loki's blasts were doing the same thing, but couldn't do much damage to Thor. How do you think Ghost Rider's attacks would do against Thor's durability?

I'm not prepared to argue Thor would disintegrate (too much typing), but GR can still entangle him with the chains and smack him all over the place, and actually GR sent the villain to hell with it at the end of GR2.

Trackz
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm not prepared to argue Thor would disintegrate (too much typing), but GR can still entangle him with the chains and smack him all over the place, and actually GR sent the villain to hell with it at the end of GR2. The Devil, as portrayed in the movie, didn't have any super powers though, other than "The Deal". Ghost Rider never seemed to be able to damn his tougher enemies. Black Heart and the other demons with actual powers come to mind.

I feel like Thor and Ghost Rider are much more evenly matched that people think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.