Hulk VS Endhiran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
7yBnl_krN_U&feature=related

K8SyqH3fjfA

1. Bana

2. Norton

3. Ruffalo

Lestov16
Wait a second........

Did a giant robot just do a flying karate chop on a helicopter?

marwash22
Norton and Ruffalo are one in the same.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by marwash22
Norton and Ruffalo are one in the same. nonsense they are two separate ppl with different names and backgrounds.

marwash22
lol, i mean't they play the same version of the character.

also, Both versions of Hulk rip that thing apart.

Impediment
The Bollywood Terminator?

Oh, man. This is an MVF first.

awermm

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
The Bollywood Terminator?

Oh, man. This is an MVF first.

awermm
I've wanted to use the Bollywood McClane, ie Officer Chulbul P. Pandey. From the 2010 film 'Dabangg', part two comes out this year.

Witness the glory!

9D1OPhfAs5o

Dance + fighting = win

VKArI7z8pvE

Yes, 00:44 to 00:60 is "borrowed" choreography from Sherlock Holmes; that's how Bollywood rolls. Every fight scene is is likely "borrowed" from another film.

besrG65X5_E

BruceSkywalker
who in the world is Endhiran ?

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
who in the world is Endhiran ?

Indian action/Sci-Fi film about a super-android that gains human emotion and then turns on its creator cos it falls in love with the creator's bride.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Robtard
Indian action/Sci-Fi film about a super-android that gains human emotion and then turns on its creator cos it falls in love with the creator's bride. how the hell did you know all that?
are you indian? blink

Robtard
Originally posted by Nietzschean
how the hell did you know all that?
are you indian? blink

LoL, no. I just watch a WIDE variety of films. I've not seen this one though, as it looks terrible, I did DL it and skim through it before.

the ninjak
Hulks smash!

Should put Endhiran up against Ra One!
pBud7byobX0

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Indian action/Sci-Fi film about a super-android that gains human emotion and then turns on its creator cos it falls in love with the creator's bride.

thanks Rob, I gotta do some research before i decide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.