Rulk & Absorbing Man Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
superman doesnt know these guys and there powers. fight goes exactly how superman does when he approaches a new villian he never seen before.

no speed blitz

quanchi112
Team wins.

Horrificus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins. That's what I'm thinking too.

But, I'm sure somebody that knows more about Superman than I do, will be along soon and shut me down.

Sin I AM
clark wins...he has dealt with power stealers and mimickers before...and ross is a jobber, both can be bfred too..or in creels case overloaded

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
clark wins...he has dealt with power stealers and mimickers before...and ross is a jobber, both can be bfred too..or in creels case overloaded Rulk's also defeated elite heroes before. Both have absorption abilities and in the end it's too much for Superman to overcome.

R.I.P. Man of Steel.

Horrificus
... shall observe.

BruceSkywalker
team ftw

carver9
In this case with the speed advantage gone, either could possibly solo. Absorbing man sucks but he would do well and Rulk is alright and could pull some wins but together...destruction.

guy222
ross/creel

guy222
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
team ftw

new avatar/sig awesome thumb up

8swords
Supes 9/10

Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk's also defeated elite heroes before.

that was before, now Rulk sucksssssss......

in creels case, supes already has experience against someone like him right?.. correct me if i'm wrong

-Pr-
lol @ nerfing Superman just to give the others a better chance.

No bias there at all.

KingD19
I'd say let Clark be his standard, and give Creel his Worthy powers and Rulk his original power set.

abhilegend
Superman.

AsbestosFlaygon
Team overpowers him, eventually.

Parmaniac
Current Rulk would almost be a non factor, considering this is pre-reboot Supes.

And Supes not overloading AM

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Team overpowers him, eventually.

Placidity
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol @ nerfing Superman just to give the others a better chance.

No bias there at all.

At least it is conceding Superman would likely win with full capacity. I think it's better than threads where Superman is allowed his speed, but people will pretend his speed won't really factor in anyway.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Placidity
At least it is conceding Superman would likely win with full capacity. I think it's better than threads where Superman is allowed his speed, but people will pretend his speed won't really factor in anyway.

mmm

Hadn't thought of it that way. Well played Batman.

Lord Feron
I wouldn't say it's biased but more leveling the playing field because I think we could all agree that superman would beat these 2 if it was a normal forum fight.

Would this be serpent's creel? Since thats the most recent I believe.

godking
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman doesnt know these guys and there powers. fight goes exactly how superman does when he approaches a new villian he never seen before.

no speed blitz Superman could lose in this scenario due to the unknown factor which would affect his fighting style.

If he knows about their power he destroys them with his superspeed and from a distance.

Placidity
Originally posted by -Pr-
mmm

Hadn't thought of it that way. Well played Batman.

http://www.pc-spot.us/galleries/albums/avatars/Movies/Napoleon-Dynamite/thumb_Heck-yes.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.