Cleaning up the X-Men's mess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
I thought I'd start a thread about some of my favorite Marvel issues, namely the non-X-books that deal with blowback from the X-Men's shortsighted city-wide battles and what your thoughts are.

Examples-
Shortly after the Mutant Massacre, Daredevil has to save a bunch of teenagers from Sabretooth.
While X-Factor battle Apocalypse resulting in massive power outages and panic, Captain America and Power Pack have to defend the rest of the country from the horsemen and Daredevil has to single-handedly provide riot control in Hell's Kitchen against Ammo and the Wild Boyz.
During Inferno, practically every hero fought demons. DD (he seems to come up a lot) is nearly killed by a team brought together by Typhoid Mary who herself makes some demon friends and eventually meets Mephisto.

juggerman
The X-Men are jerks

the ninjak
Outpour is a natural occurrence of a super villains motives.

You can't blame the X-men for anything. They did what they could.

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
The X-Men are jerks

Actually they're quite the opposite. They defend a world that hates and fears them. Organised they are a premier proactive hero team.

juggerman
Some of the X-men are jerks...

the ninjak
Cyclops has become a zany jerk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.