Thanos (HOTU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Who can defeat him at best ? One on one battle only no group battles.

Glorificus
Pre-retcon Beyonder? (If he first uses his omnipotence to make himself more intelligent)

TheMask
1. The Presance from DC comics

2. Elaine Belloc she became like the presance.

3. The Greast Beast from the swamp thing comics because he was like the brother to the presance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheMask
1. The Presance from DC comics

2. Elaine Belloc she became like the presance.

3. The Greast Beast from the swamp thing comics because he was like the brother to the presance. Thanos destroys them all.

Reacting2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos destroys them all. Based on?

yeah I pulled a quanchi on you quan cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reacting2
Based on?

yeah I pulled a quanchi on you quan cool Absorbs the presence and outright stomps Elaine through sheer power.

Anything equal to the presence is less than the heart of the infinite imo.

TheMask
Yeah quanchi cause you have so much proof right? All these things are DC and your saying they all are subject to Marvel rules wow your out of your mind as always.

Thanos dies here get over it and go home and do something constructive with your life instead of worshipping thanos.

quanchi112
Yeah quanchi cause you have so much proof right? All these things are DC and your saying they all are subject to Marvel rules wow your out of your mind as always.

Thanos dies here get over it and go home and do something constructive with your life instead of worshipping thanos. The presence exists in all of dc's creation while Thanos easily absorbs all of creation which he's done on panel.

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl still could

Reacting2
The presence exists in all of dc's creation while Thanos easily absorbs all of creation which he's done on panel. so thanos with HOTU is above god? I mean like the primal monitor?

quanchi112
so thanos with HOTU is above god? I mean like the primal monitor? Thanos' supreme power has the goods and the capabilities to stop dc's supreme being. Primal Monitor didn't display anything close to the heart of the infinite on panel.

Badabing
People need to stop with some of this bias. The Presence is God in the DCU. And since God would have to be beyond universal/multiversal constraints in order to create the universe/multiverse, those universal/multiversal rules don't apply. This means The Presence and TOAA are above the HOTU and IG in any universe.

This isn't just from this thread, but a few others. The best way to think of things is that The Presence and TOAA as being one, but different for each universe.

It's nice to stick up for your favorite character, but my patience with some people is about taxed.

Reacting2
Thanos' supreme power has the goods and the capabilities to stop dc's supreme being. Primal Monitor didn't display anything close to the heart of the infinite on panel. ofcourse he didnt but on implied power he is way superior to the HOTU, HOTU is just a germ to him right?

TheMask
of course not the presance only created beings like the spector, nekron, thunderbolt, the source, Lucifer morningstar, Micheal, and every single other character in DC.

Yeah your right as usual thats not impressive.

quanchi112
ofcourse he didnt but on implied power he is way superior to the HOTU, HOTU is just a germ to him right? No.

TheMask
the beast being equal to that is also not impressive and elain also being equal to that is also not impressive roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reacting2
No. why not, the universe/multiverse was/is a germ to him

quanchi112
why not, the universe/multiverse was/is a germ to him Supreme power is not a germ to him.

TheMask
Just ignore quanchi he thinks that thanos can beat the guys i just mentioned even with out the HOTU right quan?

Reacting2
Supreme power is not a germ to him. well in that case any Writer(Stan lee) is above HOTU, there I win

TheMask
Originally posted by Badabing
People need to stop with some of this bias. The Presence is God in the DCU. And since God would have to be beyond universal/multiversal constraints in order to create the universe/multiverse, those universal/multiversal rules don't apply. This means The Presence and TOAA are above the HOTU and IG in any universe.

This isn't just from this thread, but a few others. The best way to think of things is that The Presence and TOAA as being one, but different for each universe.

It's nice to stick up for your favorite character, but my patience with some people is about taxed.

see quan? He's above the HOTU so is elain cause she was the presance so was the great beast cause he was like the anti presance.

quanchi112
well in that case any Writer(Stan lee) is above HOTU, there I win I don't debate real life people versus fictional characters.

Bouboumaster
God / TOAA / Presence

That's it.

Thanos eats the rest, including Pre-Retcon Beyounder.

Igniz
Fred Hembeck could beat Thanos(HOTU) big grin

Slaanesh
TOAA,Presence,Primal Monitor,Mandrak and PR Beyonder..

TheMask
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
God / TOAA / Presence

That's it.

Thanos eats the rest, including Pre-Retcon Beyounder.

Great beast is the Presance evil brother

Reacting2
Great beast is the Presance evil brother Who is their dad? Primal Monitor?

Cogito
Just to note: Thanos did not absorb all of creation. Death and Adam Warlock both left the multiverse and escaped Thanos. Thanos clearly lacked omniscience as he didn't know about it until Adam Warlock came back.

carver9
Who created the gems?

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Who created the gems? Batman.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl 10/10

Mr Master
The supreme being of DC (in-universe) stalemates THOTI.
(if that's the Presence, then so be it)

In Marvel, only Classic Beyonder either stalemates or wins. (it's a debate)

Anything below gets stomped.

That aside:

TOAA & the Presence are nothing alike.

If I had to pin someone to stalemate TOAA in DC,
it would be the Morrison avatar in Animal Man,
or any other representative avatars of the writers/artists.

That's what TOAA is in Marvel.

Originally posted by Cogito

Death and Adam Warlock both left the multiverse and escaped Thanos.

Thanos clearly lacked omniscience
as he didn't know about it until Adam Warlock came back.
That's not exactly accurate good friend.

Adam & Death didn't "escape."

Adam wasn't absorbed due to him being outside the influence of space-time,
and also because he's intrinsically part, and yet apart from reality.
Thanos literally explained that "This saved you" to Adam.
Although Thanos also told him he could wipe him out right there on the spot.
Adam explained,
Thanos wouldn't do that,
cause he would want a witness for his grand gesture. (re-creating everything)

That aside, the second Adam appeared Thanos instantly knew where Adam was and what he was doing before Warlock told him.

It's just that Thanos absorbed all of space-time in a frenzy,
and since Adam is special, he would've had to single him out to join the absorption.

------

Death on the other hand is also apparently not affected by space-time's demise.

I remember one of her alternates surviving after their respective universe was erased.

On the other hand Starlin used the reasoning of her existing outside reality.

Imo, Starlin simply had his most attached characters to Thanos (Adam & Death)
be part of the dramatic crescendo.

Which is:

Adam talking Thanos into re-creating all reality.

Death giving Thanos what he always wanted, her attentive affection via a kiss.

quanchi112
@ Mr. M, Thanks for saving me the trouble of correcting his lies.

TheMask
You do know Mr M that a moderator says that The Presance is already above HOTU right? and the great beast is equal to the presance and elaine bulloc is also equal right. The only reason she couldnt fight the presance is cause she was one of his creations.

rotiart

Bada in another thread there is a scan where an angel of creation who would thus be an agent of god indicates there are forces even outside of creation....

Is it really so wrong to think that even in dc the presence isn't the greatest threat when Angels refer to threats outside of creation.

rotiart
Batman.

Wrong. It was Alfred.

TheMask
Originally posted by rotiart
Bada in another thread there is a scan where an angel of creation who would thus be an agent of god indicates there are forces even outside of creation....

Is it really so wrong to think that even in dc the presence isn't the greatest threat when Angels refer to threats outside of creation.

Perhaps he knows that BUT he still knows that the presance is above the HOTU.

quanchi112
You do know Mr M that a moderator says that The Presance is already above HOTU right? and the great beast is equal to the presance and elaine bulloc is also equal right. The only reason she couldnt fight the presance is cause she was one of his creations. You already have my opinion on the matter, kiddo.

TheMask
Correct your OPINION which as we know your opinion is about as worthless as a rock in a foodbank.

quanchi112
Correct your OPINION which as we know your opinion is about as worthless as a rock in a foodbank. Let it go, kid. Let the rage go.

TheMask
I dont have no rage. I just love making a fool out of you smile actually you do a fine job of it yourself.

quanchi112
I dont have no rage. I just love making a fool out of you smile actually you do a fine job of it yourself. You really are kinda obsessed with me though. I mean the pms and all.

Mr Master

You do know Mr M that a moderator says that The Presance is already above HOTU right?

And?

I respect the kmc mods, and I especially like the commentator you're referring too.

Although,
since when did the opinion of kmc mods
supersede the established understanding that Marvel & DC have put put on panel?

Marvel has even further corroborated said understanding in their Handbooks?

In Marvel (on panel) TOAA
and the true "god" of DC (on panel)
are the representative avatars of the writers/artists of any given story.

Simple.

TOAA and it's DC counterpart shouldn't be used in vs debates,
because everything within the Marvel and DC Omniverses
is nothing but ink and paper to them, including the Presence and the HOTI.

(within) the Marvel and DC Omniverse canon continuity:

On panel, the supreme power in Marvel was/is the "Heart of the Infinite."

On Panel, the supreme power in DC is the "Presence" or the "PM."

Simple.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Mr Master
And?

I respect the kmc mods, and I especially like the commentator you're referring too.

Although,
since when did the opinion of kmc mods
supersede the established understanding that Marvel & DC have put put on panel?

Marvel has even further corroborated said understanding in their Handbooks?

In Marvel (on panel) TOAA
and the true "god" of DC (on panel)
are the representative avatars of the writers/artists of any given story.

Simple.

Simple.
Actually you're right. Hotu and One above all,which are the same, would destroy the preseance. Why because it was stated that the preseance came into existance at the beginning of time and he himself hinted at a higher power. while the one above all was always the alpha and omega. in the name of the one above all, hotu and infinty gems Amen. -_-

basilisk
Pre-retcon Beyonder could overpower him.

Squirrel Girl by plot device.

What about WF Mxy?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1

Hotu and One above all, which are the same
Actually friend:
Originally posted by Mr Master

Simple.

TheMask
I think the Presance would win.

TheMask
You really are kinda obsessed with me though. I mean the pms and all.

Sir I pm you with one post and you send me back 3 who's really obsessed here?

quanchi112
Sir I pm you with one post and you send me back 3 who's really obsessed here? I pmed you once for every pm you sent me save one.

Batman-Prime
PR-Beyonder
Primal Monitor
Presence
TOAA
WF Mxy
CA Superman
Brothers (DC vs Marvel)
Lucifer & Michael

should beat or stalemate the HOTU

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
PR-Beyonder
Primal Monitor
Presence
TOAA
WF Mxy
CA Superman
Brothers (DC vs Marvel)
Lucifer & Michael

should beat or stalemate the HOTU laughing out loud

TheMask
What do you have to laugh about quanchi? You think that Lucifer Morningstar would lose to thanos even if thanos had no upgrades such as the IG or HOTU. Your a joke.

quanchi112
What do you have to laugh about quanchi? You think that Lucifer Morningstar would lose to thanos even if thanos had no upgrades such as the IG or HOTU. Your a joke. Your grammar is a joke. Quit going off topic, sport.

the Darkone
Classic Beyonder for me, it would be epic!! But most likely it will end in a stalemate at best

TheMask
On topic? You mean like in solar vs thanos? Is that what you mean by on topic why didnt you stfu and go on topic then you and your boyfriend nihilist? The topic was settled anyway Thanos dies. As for your ability to reason that topic was settled also your a nutjob.

Batman-Prime
What do you have to laugh about quanchi? You think that Lucifer Morningstar would lose to thanos even if thanos had no upgrades such as the IG or HOTU. Your a joke.

Don't take him seriously, no one does. He is quite fanatic and delusional about everything concerning Thanos and he admitted he is biased against DC and Superman. Forget him, he isn't worth the time or the effort wink.

Hulkbuster1

OBJECTION! Based on what I Seen and heard the presence is below one above all. why? because he was 'created' at beginning of time and I thought I read that he mentions a greater power than him that he answer to or something like that. Hotu is basically all the powers allowed and granted by one above all. Thanos use heart of the universe and destroyed everything:living tribunal,galactius and even all of reality/multiverse itself. one above allowed him to do this so that he may learn a leason which he did since after a while he restored reality. as for the lesson he learn I guess it dealt with either lonelyness or that ruling nothing is boring.
referance: marvel database heart of universe...The moar you learn. marvel ftw yes beer

janus77
All evidence points to Loeb. He and only he has the power to do it.

Maybe Cho could stalemate Thanos, if given enough grapes and a brand new iPhone 4GS.

Cogito
TOAA and Presence are the only two. We'll never know about the Primal Monitor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.