The Official Gintama Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Before I start reading this manga, I want to know if it is worth my time. Vote if this is a manga worth reading and so forth.

Discuss this manga/anime, as well, in this thread.

Kirikaze Fuuma
If you ask my opinion, then yes. It's worth reading. And I highly recommended it.

Gintama is a comedy manga/anime but on the other hand, this manga/anime has some awesome story. Not to mention Gintama has a great fighting scene too. A comedy, action and drama, all in one. IMO, this is the best comedy for anime and manga. Try it. And I hope you like it. :]

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
If you ask my opinion, then yes. It's worth reading. And I highly recommended it.

Gintama is a comedy manga/anime but on the other hand, this manga/anime has some awesome story. Not to mention Gintama has a great fighting scene too. A comedy, action and drama, all in one. IMO, this is the best comedy for anime and manga. Try it. And I hope you like it. :]

Thank you very much for your input, sir! It is greatly welcome.

Bro SMASH
Does Gintoki have any kind of special powers? Or he just a really skilled swordsman like Kenshin?

Grayson2882
I think it's one of the best ways to explore things and make sure to practice it as well. Take notes from professional writing services because they are working in this field for a long time and have experience.

beauty5588
See what I found. don't think of it as an advertisement, it's really interesting novel-sempai.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.