Captain America vs. The Arbiter (HL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Captain America, our nation's one man army from Avengers, takes on this guy:

URWdgsBqfsQ

Arbiter from the animated movie "Halo Legends."

Cap's with his shield and Arbiter dual wields two energy swords.

Fight takes place in the streets of Manhattan.

Will this fight be no different to Cap when he fought aliens before or does he finally meet his match?

KingD19
You uhh....you watched that whirlwind of doom part right? Cap goes down.

Nemesis X
Looks like Cap could just jump over it or if he's quick enough, can use his shield to block the incoming sword strike and get pushed out of Arbiter's way.

Greysen93
Arbiter

Azar'zer
Arbiter, Cause energy sword is a little bit of.. Well.. Lightsaber of sorts.

Scarlet Fox
The Shield is supposed to repel energy. The Energy swords would be repeled if he uses it to block them, which I am sure he would. Not only that but it is easy to see Cap as MC level of Strength and he can hold his own h2h with Elites easy enough.

Cap takes it.

Now if the Arbiter has built in Shields then it might be a different story.

KingD19
Cap is not Master Chief level. Spartans are in the mid double digit ton range. And the Arbiter from Halo Legends is a very different monster from the games, and much closer to the book levels of insane.

Cap goes down. Arbiter is not only faster, shown in this video, but stronger, and a better fighter as well as much more ruthless.

Scarlet Fox
Oh right. I forgot about the strength the armor gives to the user. I ment Cap is as strong as MC without t he armor. With all the modifications done to him. But yeah I forgot about the armor itself.

I can see Cap going down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.