Solar vs Marvel Earth (Dark Horse Version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
Current Solar on Marvel earth in two rounds first he fights the heros using brute force no telepahts

THEN

He fights the heros and they are allowed to use TP

In both rounds what percentage of the heros and earth dies?

TheMask
Anyone know anything about Doctor Solar?

janus77
Both times I think MM beats him.

TheMask
He must not be that impressive if the Molecule man beats him.

janus77
MM's low showing against Sentry aside, I think he is still pretty much the same character that fought The Beyonder.

If Solar is no longer the universe creating and destroying matter manipulating god he once was, then I say MM wins.

-K-M-
Originally posted by janus77
MM's low showing against Sentry aside, I think he is still pretty much the same character that fought The Beyonder..

Definetly not

TheMask
MM's low showing against Sentry aside, I think he is still pretty much the same character that fought The Beyonder.

If Solar is no longer the universe creating and destroying matter manipulating god he once was, then I say MM wins.

He only started his new series so we have a while to go, BUT he has some impressive feats from the LITTLE I have read from others. I have to pick it up just from that. The upcoming previews say he's going to fight some mad cosmic powered godlike being I think, but who isnt fighting someone like that these days?

janus77
Originally posted by -K-M-
Definetly not
When was he explicitly de-powered?

-K-M-
When was he explicitly de-powered?

Losing to Captain America, Klaw (MM had even help from Volcano), losing to a Watcher, Don Blake (Thor's human form) broke MM's nose which sent MM running away, his entire Dark Avengers apperance, etc

Even Beyonder is not as powerful as his Secret War days

Galan007
Whose the most powerful fella on Marvel earth, atm? Surfer, maybe? Personally, I could see Solar doing quite well here.

-K-M-
Puck with brass knuckles

janus77
Losing to Captain America, Klaw (MM had even help from Volcano), losing to a Watcher, Don Blake (Thor's human form) broke MM's nose which sent MM running away, his entire Dark Avengers apperance, etc

Even Beyonder is not as powerful as his Secret War days
wow, he's been ****ed over pretty badly it seems.
is there any explanation as to why he is so pathetic now?

janus77
Could Surfer beat (current) Solar?

-K-M-
wow, he's been ****ed over pretty badly it seems.
is there any explanation as to why he is so pathetic now?

None, just a quiet retcon. Same thing happened to Darkseid after Crisis on Infinite Earths. He shouldn't have been depowered as he wasn't effected by the Crisis, but he became weaker from his Pre-Crisis days for no reason.

Galan007
Puck with brass knuckles Canadian midgets... sick

janus77
None, just a quiet retcon. Same thing happened to Darkseid after Crisis on Infinite Earths. He shouldn't have been depowered as he wasn't effected by the Crisis, but he became weaker from his Pre-Crisis days for no reason.
I thought Marvel were supposed to be good at keeping their characters coherent (somewhat).

This is quite bizarre. I just thought he'd gone nuts and Sentry had gotten lucky, but ...

TheMask
How do you lose to Captain america or Klaw if your suppose to have power of molecules?

janus77
Originally posted by TheMask
How do you lose to Captain america or Klaw if your suppose to have power of molecules?
apparently with some ease, if you have a writer of sufficient 'talent' to tell the tale no expression.

"Id"
Originally posted by Galan007
Whose the most powerful fella on Marvel earth, atm? Surfer, maybe? Personally, I could see Solar doing quite well here.

As of this date. Adult Franklin. Kid Franklin, Legion, and Hope.

Galan007
Adult Frank is still on current Marvel earth? I honestly can't remember.

Legion is enough to beat DH Solar.

TheMask
Seriously Legion?

Bentley
Franklin pimpslaps.

Edit: I'm kidding though, isn't this Solar like a multiversal threat? Or is this a different version?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Bentley
Franklin pimpslaps.

Edit: I'm kidding though, isn't this Solar like a multiversal threat? Or is this a different version?

Valiant Solar is actually multi-multiversal or higher, as he absorbed all of Valiant and Wildstorm at the same time while only at half power

TheMask
You can look up some feats of this current Solar in god like cable vs Solar. I dont know many other feats then that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.