Neo (The Matrix comics) Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
Title says its all who wins? Fight takes place in the matrix. This is not a spite thread since he is not invincible or invunrable and can be hurt as shown in the second matrix movie.

Here is some information on Neo's powers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_(The_Matrix)#Powers_and_abilities

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by TheMask
Fight takes place in the matrix.
Spite.

Greysen93
Yes it is spite

TheMask
How is it spite? He can be hurt neo I mean i just said he could be hurt. If it took place out of the matrix he wouldnt have hardly any powers then it would REALLY be spite. Its not like he can drop the moon on Captain America

Placidity
Originally posted by TheMask
How is it spite? He can be hurt neo I mean i just said he could be hurt. If it took place out of the matrix he wouldnt have hardly any powers then it would REALLY be spite. Its not like he can drop the moon on Captain America

I think you misunderstand what they are thinking. It's not people think Neo would be invincible, it's just that he is really sexy, but not necessarily in a gay way, sort of like a frog, you know what i mean?

TheMask
Originally posted by Placidity
I think you misunderstand what they are thinking. It's not people think Neo would be invincible, it's just that he is really sexy, but not necessarily in a gay way, sort of like a frog, you know what i mean?

No NO I DONT embarrasment mad

janus77
IM versus Neo inside the matrix, would be an interesting hypothetical.

Cap would be of no use, he's about as mind controlled as they come.

TheMask
He's aware of whats happening obviously there fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.