Jackie Estacado vs. James Heller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg144/VulcanJediConsular/Black%20Clothing/td_s.jpgVShttp://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/fallenarchangel999/James_Heller.jpg

One man army Prototype, James Heller, confronts Jackie, wielder of the Darkness. The former sergeant mistakes the mobster for an Evolved.

This epic clash takes place in the Green Zone at night.

Who will come out on top?

KingD19
I haven't played Darkness 2, but I think Heller wins based on the outlandishness of his feats.

BloodRain
No comic feats for Jackie right? Cause that guys a beast.

Heller should be able to take anything in Jackie's dark bag of tricks.

Greysen93
James destroyes him

Nemesis X
1:35 - 1:50
opnG6qoVYzM

With those tendrils strong enough to not only tear people apart like wet tissue paper but also pluck choppers out of the air, I think getting in at close quarters would be pretty risky for Heller.

And then there are Darklings. Don't think just 'cause Jackie had only one in the sequel, it doesn't mean he couldn't unleash an army of the little buggers again.

sFMA9TRaKd4

hLA2Bbo7Tg4

There aren't videos of the other ones for some reason but there are also Darklings that wield miniguns and ones that hack and slash with swords and power tools although I highly doubt the latter would have much effect on James. Then again they could play well as a distraction but then again (again), Jackie could just use Swarm.

RlrYY1Nx9n4

BloodRain
The Darklings would be the same as soldiers and infected trying to attack Heller while he brushes past them, same for those flesh eating bugs.

Jackie's tendrils can definitely tear at Heller, though he'd have to keep at to to get past that regeneration. The real problem is that because he's not as strong as the guy who can throw tanks down a street, he'd more that likely get his snappers torn off in the process.

Estacado
Besides the black hole Jackie has nothing on James and with it he can only BFR him game Jackie is pretty weak.

Drencore
Did everyone forget that the darkness won't allow jackie to die? He got hit by a subway going fast as heck and the darkness put him back together

KingD19
He doesn't need to die to lose the fight. And he wasn't in top condition when he got stitched up.

Estacado
Not to mention that Jackie doesn't have superhuman durability in the game even with his armor on bullets can hurt him......while in the comic his armor is bulletprooof even miniguns dont seem to hurt him most of the time he can easily take tank shells to the chest and other huge explosions without any harm.....if this would be comic Jackie vs Heller Imo Jackie could take a solid majority over Heller..

CosmicComet
Originally posted by KingD19
He doesn't need to die to lose the fight. And he wasn't in top condition when he got stitched up.

well how else can heller win then?

bfr?

seems to be the only way.

jalek moye
Originally posted by CosmicComet
well how else can heller win then?

bfr?

seems to be the only way.

In the first game at least Jaackie had been put down for a good while, hours at one point irc. So a ko is possible from taxing his regen too much.

the ninjak
Jackie's otherwordly gun seals the deal.

Estacado
facepalm

the ninjak
Originally posted by Estacado
facepalm

Coming from you, the irony is overwhelming.

Estacado
So James can take tank shells to the face but he can't take care of Jackie's supernatural buletts....nah me admiting Jackie's only chance is to use blackhole or otherwise he will lose to Heller but you saying he can win makes you look like an idiot since I'm possibly the biggest Darkness fan on the site....and I can't see him beating James.

the ninjak
I thought the Gun in the Darkness could kill anything. Oh well.

Estacado
Meh..... I really doubt that after all we only see him using it on humans and some darkness "enhanced" guys....

the ninjak
Well touche smile

I was under the impression that the Darkness was the primal 1/2 of the universe.

That a blackhole would send Heller into a void of no return.
And a set of guns created by said force would be enough to punch holes into a genetic anomaly. Regardless of durability and regen.

The all whilst a gang of goblins banged on his head distracting Heller and and some tendrils stabbing him good whilst hiding in the shadows.

Which was an ability of Jackie's ........hiding in the shadows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.