Avenger's Hulk vs The entire Twilight Vampires and Wolves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Raged Ruffalo Hulk in a in-escapable football arena battles the the entire Twilight Vampires and Wolves ( movie version ).

KingD19
They all die.

marwash22
blah blah blah... Jasper emo-rapes Hulk and reverts him to Banner, someone else decaps.

/Thread.

close this please. sneer

lilshogun
With Hulk's rage, don's see Jasper emo ability working.Originally posted by marwash22
blah blah blah... Jasper emo-rapes Hulk and reverts him to Banner, someone else decaps.

/Thread.

close this please. sneer

marwash22
"RAAAAAWWWWWRRR! HULK MOAR ANGRIER THAN NE1 EVARRRRR! DUN CARE WUT MOVIE SAYS, POWAH NO WERK ON HULK!!!!"

roll eyes (sarcastic) Derp.

Robtard
Hulk jumps up several miles in the air and then crashes into the ground thereby causing a nuke-like explosion.

KingD19
Then he gives it to the women like he was going to do to Black Widow.

Robtard
When Banner first transforms and Hulk turns around to look at Widow, I felt that it might have been a raep-face. Is that what you're saying?

KingD19
Yes.

NemeBro
Someone needs to close this thread before dadudemon sees it.

KingD19
Him and his math.

marwash22
lol

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Someone needs to close this thread before dadudemon sees it.

Originally posted by KingD19
Him and his math.

Originally posted by marwash22
lol

laughing Bassturds!

I don't need to post. marwash22 already covered the thread the same way I would. Jasper uses his powers to calm hulk to banner form.

I don't see the Vampires being able to survive a single strike from Hulk. However..........they are all so fast that I don't see Hulk actually landing a hit.

Impediment
Twifags, the lot of you.

I have only seen the first film. I loathe it.

KingD19
Hey, I barely sat through the first one. And I only watched that fight scene between Colossus and Edward.

I'm gonna wait for the fight scene between Lateef Crowder(Eddy Gordo) and whoever else is in it in the last one.

marwash22
oh the Twi-shame. both of you are probably team Edward and are too afraid to admit it.

KingD19
I'm Team Guy who almost hit Bella with a Van.

marwash22
laughing out loud

0mega Spawn
I'm Team Guy who almost hit Bella with a Van. that should go viral laughing

tshirts & mugs the whole nine

KingD19
http://iseeahappyface.com/upload/team-guy-who-almost-hit-bella-with-a-car561.jpg

big grin

Psychotron
Hulk thunderclaps them to dust.

KingD19
Sparkly dust?

the ninjak
Hulk doesn't last too long in this fight. Too many mental powers.

playa1258
Hulk crushed all of the Twi-vamps. Teenage girls and fat emo cows worldwide commit suicide.

Greysen93
Spite, Hulk stomps

the ninjak
lolz no.

Psychotron
I've seen all four of the these shitty films as well as the shitty Incredible Hulk and I've seen nothing that suggests they can even survive a fart from Hulk.

dadudemon
I have seen all the Twilight movies and read all of the Twilight books (except for the latest short novella one). Twilight is okay. Really bad at times, but entertaining enough.

By the way, I'm "Team Carlisle". Because he looks like Joseph Smith, he's the smartest in the series, and he's the most reasonable person in the Twilight series. no expression

marwash22
This has nothing to do with the fight, but twilight is actually really cool in concept, it's just that the writer sucks... if she had asked someone who writes above an 8th grade level for help, the series would likely be exceptional.

NemeBro
Team Tyler's Van all the way.

Psychotron
I'm just wondering what Michael Sheen is doing in these crappy movies.

If you ask me the series should have been about Bella's dad. A badass lawman fighting the town's crimes, investigating the it's supernatural activity, and dealing with his mentally handicapped daughter's necrophilia fetish.

dadudemon
This has nothing to do with the fight, but twilight is actually really cool in concept, it's just that the writer sucks... if she had asked someone who writes above an 8th grade level for help, the series would likely be exceptional.

Exactly. This has been my argument from day one.

Originally posted by Psychotron
I'm just wondering what Michael Sheen is doing in these crappy movies.

He is the absolute best thing about Twilight.

If you ask me the series should have been about Bella's dad. A badass lawman fighting the town's crimes, investigating the it's supernatural activity, and dealing with his mentally handicapped daughter's necrophilia fetish.

I think there's a TV show like that...supernatural?

marwash22
That's not Supernatural, you're thinking of Grimm; it's about a cop who can see the true faces of monsters. There's no necrophilia, though... maybe next season.

the ninjak
I've seen all four of the these shitty films as well as the shitty Incredible Hulk and I've seen nothing that suggests they can even survive a fart from Hulk.

Dude their hardened flesh is crystallized. And took extreme strength to tear their heads off. And when in happened it sounded like metal snapping.

A thunderclap would do no more than blow them off their running courses. Hulk can't catch one of these vampire/golems. And none of them will attempt to take on Hulk physically.....especially since the guy has been on TV acknowledged as being an Avenger and obviously having strength surpassing theirs. Jasper calms him down whilst the others hide.

Mindset
Casper the friendly ghost?

the ninjak
Dammit edited stick out tongue .....never read the books. All I ever hear is Casper.

Psychotron
How would you even know if Jasper's powers would work on Hulk? I mean if a retard like Bella can resist their powers why can't a rage monster like the Hulk do it? Besides, I don't think it's common knowledge that Hulk reverts back to Banner when calm.

Never heard of Grimm, is it any good?

KingD19
I doubt Hulk would be able to be calmed in the middle of a fight like this.

the ninjak
How would you even know if Jasper's powers would work on Hulk? I mean if a retard like Bella can resist their powers why can't a rage monster like the Hulk do it? Besides, I don't think it's common knowledge that Hulk reverts back to Banner when calm.

Bella is immune to vampire powers. And you would think Jasper would at least give it a try. Calm the beast. Because the vamps sure as hell ain't gonna take Hulk head on.

roughrider
Hulk's not immune to getting bitten though, is he? Magic trumps science. It only takes one of them. One version of Hulk from Marvel's Ultimateverse got turned into a vampire.

marwash22
Originally posted by roughrider
Hulk's not immune to getting bitten though, is he? Magic trumps science. It only takes one of them. One version of Hulk from Marvel's Ultimateverse got turned into a vampire. I doubt Hulk would turn into a vamp. However, if they all managed to bite Hulk at once (or in close succession), their venom could possibly be able to put him to sleep, as well as cause a tremendous amount of pain.

KingD19
M61 Vulcan rounds, energy blasts, nor a fall from 30,000 feet could pierce his flesh, the vamps might have the same problem.

marwash22
their teeth are said to be "razor sharp and unbreakable"; their bite is strong enough to bite through another vampire's skin which is as hard as granite.

also, there's no actual proof that his skin wasn't broken, or that he wasn't injured in any way from the fall... he likely just healed from it.

KingD19
their teeth are said to be "razor sharp and unbreakable"; their bite is strong enough to bite through another vampire's skin which is as hard as granite.

also, there's no actual proof that his skin wasn't broken, or that he wasn't injured in any way from the fall... he likely just healed from it.

And you're under the assumption that M61 Vulcan rounds can't chip away at granite? And from all the damage we saw Hulk take, the extent of it was a little bit of a bloody nose after being bombarded with energy beams for a few minutes.

marwash22
when did i claim such a thing, just giving you the facts.

This thread was over on page one as far as I'm concerned. stick out tongue it's all fun conversation at this point.

KingD19
when did i claim such a thing, just giving you the facts.

This thread was over on page one as far as I'm concerned. stick out tongue it's all fun conversation at this point.

Fun like a roller coaster?

Or fun like gettin that one chick at the bar smashed and convincing her you're her boyfriend?

marwash22
lolwut! thanks for that glimpse into your social life.

KingD19
Oh what, you've never once taken advantage of a girl at a bar on karaoke night?

Mindset
They aren't breaking Hulk's skin.

Robtard
However, if they all managed to bite Hulk at once (or in close succession), their venom could possibly be able to put him to sleep, as well as cause a tremendous amount of pain.

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif

dadudemon
Vampire teeth are like adamantium in the Twilight-verse. Not exaggerating, even a little.

However, Hulk can tank tank shell explosions (the equivalent of). So...this is a weird matchup where not much happens to Hulk.

Well, the biting thing is an idea. I guess that could work to tear up the Hulk.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif Originally posted by marwash22

/Thread.

close this please. sneer Originally posted by marwash22

http://i.minus.com/ikTWIm.gif

marwash22
Oh what, you've never once taken advantage of a girl at a bar on karaoke night? ...on karaoke night? no.

Robtard
That's not defeating the Hulk though. That's just killing a guy with normal human stats, barring his high intellect.

marwash22
ok?

the goal is to win the fight. Why go to war with a nuclear superpower when you can simply disarm him?

Bardock42
Well if Jasper's ability works I guess it would be a stalemate.

Jasper calms Hulk -> Banner -> Vampires try kill Banner -> Hulk -> Jasper calms Hulk

marwash22
Originally posted by Bardock42
Jasper calms Hulk -> Banner -> Vampires decapitate Banner thumb up

Robtard
ok?

the goal is to win the fight. Why go to war with a nuclear superpower when you can simply disarm him?

They'd win, but not by defeating the Hulk. They can only make him go away.

it's no different than if you and Nemebro where going to fight, but he calls the cops(something he'd do) and has you arrested for threatening his life and then declaring a 'fight victory'.

Bardock42
thumb up

Banner claimed Hulk can't die, he blew his brains out and survived, don't see a reason to doubt him. So stalemate it is.

Robtard
Banner claimed Hulk can't die, he blew his brains out and survived, don't see a reason to doubt him. So stalemate it is.

Maybe Banner meant he put a bullet in his mouth and the Hulk spit it out in the sense that he placed an intake/unfired bullet in his mouth.

Bardock42
Maybe Banner meant he put a bullet in his mouth and the Hulk spit it out in the sense that he placed an intake/unfired bullet in his mouth.

That makes good sense, I am convinced.

marwash22
They'd win, but not by defeating the Hulk. They can only make him go away.

it's no different than if you and Nemebro where going to fight, but he calls the cops(something he'd do) and has you arrested for threatening his life and then declaring a 'fight victory'. So, in your opinion, if Magneto and Iron Man fight, and Magneto simply strips the armor away from Tony, that's not a win for Magneto?

Robtard
So, in your opinion, if Magneto and Iron Man fight, and Magneto simply strips the armor away from Tony, that's not a win for Magneto?

Apples to Oranges. As the Hulk is essentially a separate entity to Banner and the IM Suit is more akin to a tool/weapon.

Also, Magneto doesn't have to strip away the armor to win, he can simply crush Tony in it.

KingD19
Either way, if they manage to get him back to Banner, Hulk will force his way back out when he senses Banner's in danger.

dadudemon

I would think that the anxiety/excitement of trying to kill yourself is what turned him into Hulk right before he pulled the trigger. His fingers get fatter, so his fatty fingers would force the trigger to pull as he changed.

marwash22
Apples to Oranges. As the Hulk is essentially a separate entity to Banner and the IM Suit is more akin to a tool/weapon.

Also, Magneto doesn't have to strip away the armor to win, he can simply crush Tony in it. my example is more valid than yours, in which you compare altering someone's physical state to calling the cops and not doing anything to the person at all.

Robtard
my example is more valid than yours, in which you compare altering someone's physical state to calling the cops and not doing anything to the person at all.
LoL, no.

In your scenario the twilight crew isn't doing anything to harm the Hulk, they're just making him go away and saying "win!". Just as Nemebro could only defeat you in a fight if he made you go away. See?

I also agreed they'd win here, but not by defeating the Hulk.

dadudemon
LoL, no.

In your scenario the twilight crew isn't doing anything to harm the Hulk, they're just making him go away and saying "win!". Just as Nemebro could only defeat you in a fight if he made you go away. See?

Then wouldn't that be more like a BFR (sort of) rather than calling for backup?

But if you want to eliminate Jasper's g@y magic ability, that's fine. I say do it for the sake of having a thread.

Hulk would not harm someone like Edward or that hottie Alice: they were shown being able to continuously dodge fighters that can figh super-humanly fast due to their "abilities". Based on feats, the twivamps are in Hulk's neighborhood of strength so I think the fight would play out similar to how Thor fought against Hulk.

Hulk did not seem to take much damage, if any at all, against Thor. This is why the fight doesn't really get anywhere.

KingD19
Edward got his face stomped by Felix.

And what feats do the vamps have that put them in Hulk's neighborhood?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Then wouldn't that be more like a BFR (sort of) rather than calling for backup?

But if you want to eliminate Jasper's g@y magic ability, that's fine. I say do it for the sake of having a thread.

Hulk would not harm someone like Edward or that hottie Alice: they were shown being able to continuously dodge fighters that can figh super-humanly fast due to their "abilities". Based on feats, the twivamps are in Hulk's neighborhood of strength so I think the fight would play out similar to how Thor fought against Hulk.

Hulk did not seem to take much damage, if any at all, against Thor. This is why the fight doesn't really get anywhere.

Despite they're supposed blinking-like speeds, the "vampires" fight much slower, this is seen on multiple occasions when they face off against the wolf-boys. IMO, Hulk would tag them in time, if they're fighting at speeds shown.

I don't believe any one of the "vampires" showed Hulk-like strength. Maybe there's a feat I'm ignorant too?

When Thor hit Hulk in the face with Mjolnir it only managed to send him back, there was no visible damage as far as I recall.

dadudemon
Despite they're supposed blinking-like speeds, the "vampires" fight much slower, this is seen on multiple occasions when they face off against the wolf-boys. IMO, Hulk would tag them in time, if they're fighting at speeds shown.

It doesn't work that way. We use them both at their best, not worst. Vamps fight like Flash. smile

I don't believe any one of the "vampires" showed Hulk-like strength. Maybe there's a feat I'm ignorant too?

Easily calced Edward at hundreds of tonnes of force: in the ball-park of Hulk punching that behemoth.

When Thor hit Hulk in the face with Mjolnir it only managed to send him back, there was no visible damage as far as I recall.

I agree, which is why it's kind of a stalemate.

Robtard
It doesn't work that way. We use them both at their best, not worst. Vamps fight like Flash. smile

Easily calced Edward at hundreds of tonnes of force: in the ball-park of Hulk punching that behemoth.

The Flash now? Hahahahaaahahahaa.

If you're talking about Edward pushing a tree over, a bulldozer can do the exact same feat. Edward is no where near Hulk's ball-park, he's not even close enough to be teabagged.

Considering one has the ability to harm the other and the other can only essentially evade. It logically goes to Hulk.

dadudemon
The Flash now? Hahahahaaahahahaa.

Yes. smile

If you're talking about Edward pushing a tree over, a bulldozer can do the exact same feat. Edward is no where near Hulk's ball-park, he's not even close enough to be teabagged.

Sorry, sir, but this has been covered, scientifically, with a white-paper. It cannot be debated because it's SCIENCE. smile

No, I am not joking.

Considering one has the ability to harm the other and the other can only essentially evade. It logically goes to Hulk.

No, considering Hulk does not have the speed to actually land a hit on most of the Twivamps, it goes to the vamps because they can eat/tear Hulk's flesh to shreds. smile

Robtard
Yes. smile

Sorry, sir, but this has been covered, scientifically, with a white-paper. It cannot be debated because it's SCIENCE. smile

No, I am not joking.

No, considering Hulk does not have the speed to actually land a hit on most of the Twivamps, it goes to the vamps because they can eat/tear Hulk's flesh to shreds. smile

And I continue my: Hahahhaaahahaa. Ha.

Sorry, but a bulldozer can knock over a tree as large as the one Edward pushed, this is a fact. So Edward's as powerful as a large bulldozer, if that's his best showing. Hulk > That.

They've not shown the power to get past Hulk's durability. Which includes the showings of high-calibre bullets to higher showings of being hit by Thor with Mjolnir. So they can only evade and pray Hulk never makes contact. Logical win to Hulk.

Bardock42
I would think that the anxiety/excitement of trying to kill yourself is what turned him into Hulk right before he pulled the trigger. His fingers get fatter, so his fatty fingers would force the trigger to pull as he changed.
That's not what he thinks, and he's a genius.

dadudemon
And I continue my: Hahahhaaahahaa. Ha.

And I continue to "hah" back at you.

Sorry, but a bulldozer can knock over a tree as large (and larger) than the one Edward pushed, this is a fact. So Edward's as powerful as a large bulldozer, if that's his best showing. Hulk > That.

"hahahahahaha"

Sorry, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

At this point, you're obviously trolling. It is not up for debate. Deal with the fact that Edward is a 100+ Tonner. smile

They've not shown the power to get past Hulk's durability.

They have. Already said how. We are not very far into this discussion and you're already forgetting where your points have been routed? Looks like you'll be getting a copy paste routine.

Which includes the showings of high-calibre bullets to higher showings of being hit by Thor with Mjolnir. So they can only evade and pray Hulk never makes contact. Logical win to Hulk.

Fact: Vampires from Twilight are bullet-proof. no expression

Fact: Carlisle, the most knowledgeable and educated person on the planet said no human army could stand up against 20 New Born Vamps. smile

I agree that Hulk is strong enough to bust them up.

But how can he finish them unless he burns them?

smile

smile

smile

That assumes incorrectly that he can even connect with them: he won't.

Robtard
And I continue to "hah" back at you.

"hahahahahaha"

At this point, you're obviously trolling. It is not up for debate. Deal with the fact that Edward is a 100+ Tonner. smile

They have. Already said how. We are not very far into this discussion and you're already forgetting where your points have been routed? Looks like you'll be getting a copy paste routine.

Fact: Vampires from Twilight are bullet-proof. no expression

Fact: Carlisle, the most knowledgeable and educated person on the planet said no human army could stand up against 20 New Born Vamps. smile

I agree that Hulk is strong enough to bust them up.

But how can he finish them unless he burns them?

smile

smile

smile

That assumes incorrectly that he can even connect with them: he won't.

My haha's are grounded and backed though.

Sorry, bulldozers exist and they can knock down trees.

Considering I'm not arguing what Edward's range is, it's not for me to deal with. Just deal that his feat doesn't compare to what the Hulk has shown; not even close. But if someone is trolling here, it's likely you.

Your premise is flawed. Pushing tree strength doesn't = Harm the Hulk.

Yes, I'm aware they're bullet-proof, which is irrelevant. They're not Hulk proof.

Hulk has a chance though, even if it's ridiculously small. Small Chance > No Chance. Hulk wins by default.

KingD19
Bullet proof is a very broad statement. Bulletproof against small arms fire(9mm, 7.62mm) is not bulletproof against M61 Vulcan rounds with explosive and incendiary tips.

What's the highest caliber bullet they went up against?

Bardock42
Goku was bullet proof against an Uzi when he was like 10. They did hurt his head though a bit.

Bardock42

OMG I just read this, Twilight Vampires don't fight like Flash!!!

At most they fight like Quicksilver...

dadudemon
My haha's are grounded and backed though.

Nah. Eddy And Felix blurred in slow-mo...that's Flash like feats. Sure, not relativistic but that's how Flash was sometimes portrayed.

Sorry, bulldozers exist and they can knock down trees.

Sorry, you still are not posting anything relevant.

Considering I'm not arguing what Edward's range is, it's not for me to deal with. Just deal that his feat doesn't compare to what the Hulk has shown; not even close. But if someone is trolling here, it's likely you.

Your premise is flawed. Pushing tree strength doesn't = Harm the Hulk.

Yes, I'm aware they're bullet-proof, which is irrelevant. They're not Hulk proof.

Considering Hulk does not have the speed to actually land a hit on most of the Twivamps, it goes to the vamps because they can eat/tear Hulk's flesh to shreds. smile

Hulk has a chance though, even if it's ridiculously small. Small Chance > No Chance. Hulk wins by default.

Considering Hulk does not have the speed to actually land a hit on most of the Twivamps, it goes to the vamps because they can eat/tear Hulk's flesh to shreds. smile

Robtard, you simply have no substance to most of your arguments. You can do better than recycle your same arguments, can't you? If you can't, I can just copy pasta.

dadudemon
OMG I just read this, Twilight Vampires don't fight like Flash!!!

At most they fight like Quicksilver...

laughing

Quicksilver it is.

Robtard
Nah. Eddy And Felix blurred in slow-mo...that's Flash like feats. Sure, not relativistic but that's how Flash was sometimes portrayed.

Sorry, you still are not posting anything relevant.

Robtard, you simply have no substance to most of your arguments. You can do better than recycle your same arguments, can't you? If you can't, I can just copy pasta.

LoL.

LoL. Bulldozers knock down trees.

What's more LoL, first you're:

And then furthered it in regards to Hulk not being able to be damaged here:
Now you're all:

Your trolling skills have gone down hill, dude.

dadudemon
LoL.

LoL. Bulldozers knock down trees.

What's more LoL, first you're:

And then furthered it in regards to Hulk not being able to be damaged here:

Now you're all:

Your trolling skills have gone down hill, dude.

So you mean I am not allowed to be convinced of arguments to change my mind?

Nice try, but being persuaded to change one's mind in a "debate" is hardly trolling. That's being normal and being able to set aside ego for logical arguments.

Robtard
So you mean I am not allowed to be convinced of arguments to change my mind?

Nice try, but being persuaded to change one's mind in a "debate" is hardly trolling. That's being normal and being able to set aside ego for logical arguments.

LoL, there were no arguments after your opinion against Hulk to convince or persuade, you went from something like: "Hulk can't hit them and they can't harm Hulk, so it's a stalemate" to "Hulk loses, they shred him" at the flip of a switch, that switch being shown that Edward's strength (while very high) doesn't compare to Hulk's.

LoL, you had the "stalemate" opinion long after Marwash's silly post.

dadudemon
LoL, there were no arguments against Hulk to convince or persuade, you went from something like: "Hulk can't hit them and they can't harm Hulk, so it's a stalemate" to "Hulk loses, they shred him" at the flip of a switch, that switch being shown that Edward's strength (while very high) doesn't compare to Hulk's.

LoL, you had the "stalemate" opinion long after Marwash's silly post.

So I am not allowed to go back and read the posts in a thread that I may have missed? I greatly appreciate you telling me how to post. I would be lost without your help. I must read all posts in a thread, linearly, every time, without fail.

I forgot about their teeth until I read Marawash's post. smile But, yes, take away their teeth and there's no way for them to really harm Hulk.

My question for you is this: can you at least try to troll harder? smile

Robtard
LoL, the classic trollversal. "No, you're the one that was trolling!" Okay, dude, have it your way.

dadudemon
LoL, the classic trollversal. "No, you're the one that was trolling!" Okay, dude, have it your way.

Note: you just ignored the substantive content of my post to post something irrelevant.

Now why would you do that?

Robtard
Note: you just ignored the substantive content of my post to post something irrelevant.

Now why would you do that?

Note: You just repeated yourself again; it was covered before and it wasn't a question.

Note two: I replied to your "troll" question directly withOriginally posted by Robtard
LoL, the classic trollversal. "No, you're the one that was trolling!".
Final note:Originally posted by Robtard
Okay, dude, have it your way.

the ninjak
The best argument that has arisen is Hulk being immune to the teams attacks even if Jasper compels Hulk to revert to Banner form.

A bullet in the mouth is a powerful argument for Banner simply morphing into Hulk in response to any damage taken by Banner.

A bullet in the mouth isn't necessarily having his head torn off in less than a second though.
And one has to factor in the whole process of turning back into Banner tending to have an overwhelming and sleeping effect on Banner generally.

dadudemon
Note: You just repeated yourself again; it was covered before and it wasn't a question.

Note: I did not. I severely destroyed your troll attempt and you failed to acknowledge it. It was you that brought up the tangential topif of, "Derp! Liek, u changed ur mindy windy! HA! Trollololol! amirght?"

Note two: I replied to your "troll" question directly with
Final note:

You did not.

Bardock42
Originally posted by the ninjak
The best argument that has arisen is Hulk being immune to the teams attacks even if Jasper compels Hulk to revert to Banner form.

A bullet in the mouth is a powerful argument for Banner simply morphing into Hulk in response to any damage taken by Banner.

A bullet in the mouth isn't necessarily having his head torn off in less than a second though.
And one has to factor in the whole process of turning back into Banner tending to have an overwhelming and sleeping effect on Banner generally.

Of course that's the best argument, I made it after all.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak

A bullet even from a pistol round travels anywhere from a low velocity(800fps to somewhere in the low to mid thousands for high velocity, 1200-1370(or so)fps. So by the time he pulled the trigger, the back of his head should be instantly blown off in less than a second.

And no, not necessarily. When they went for Shawarma, Banner was awake, and it was basically right after the final fight.

the ninjak
And no, not necessarily. When they went for Shawarma, Banner was awake, and it was basically right after the final fight.

laughing Happy Dance

Shawarma wins!

Cept we still don't know what actually happens after he turns back. He could've laid on the ground for a while and the others woke him up. Or he could've just stood there all in complete control. Banner didn't even remember his occurrence after falling from the helicarrier so considering his other films as well, Banner has no feats of him actually being solidly conscious after being the Hulk.

Psychotron
Okay, I finally saw the Avengers. It sucked, but Hulk wins for sure.

KingD19
It sucked? You should get your taste checked, because it's bad.

BruceSkywalker
why this thread has lasted this long is full of LMAOs and ROFLMAOs..

Hulk takes this

Lestov16
Is a bite from a vampire stronger than an alien horde blast?

dadudemon
Okay, I finally saw the Avengers. It sucked, but Hulk wins for sure.

The movie certainly did not suck, but it is not the super awesome powerhouse that most people are making it out to be.

Originally posted by Lestov16

By far. smile

NemeBro
By far. smile Why?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16

even if it is, i doubt they will get close to bite Hulk

dadudemon
Why?

Bullet proof vamps can easily bite through eachother's flesh.

Hulk = bullet proof...well almost.

Vamp teeth = hardest known substance in the Twi-verse...even harder than surgical steel. Their bodies are referred to as "hard as diamonds" and "hard as granite". Their teeth are much stronger.

Vampires: have super strength in the hundreds to thousands of of lifting strength.

Bite force produced by a human mouth: 150 psi (meh, some people can approach 300 to 400, but we'll be conservative).

By a bullet: 500-3000 psi

Strength factor of a human compared to a twivamp: "thousands"*. no expression I kid you not.

Result against the hulk: conservatively, we'll use 1000.

He'll undergo 150,000 PSI of bite-force. laughing

That's just a stupid amount of PSI.

*actual quote

NemeBro
So how much of this is from the movies, as opposed to the books?

dadudemon
I'd have to watch all of the movies to get you exact time stamps. I don't want to. no expression

But most of it is from movie 1, IIRC.

Psychotron

Okay, it didn't suck but, like dadudemon said, it's nowhere near as good as people make it out to be. There was nothing memorable in that movie, apart from the "I'm always angry" scene, and I wasn't a fan of the time wasted on Black Widow and Hawkeye instead of Thor. The guy was so misused, it hurts.

PS Joss Whedon sucks.

Robtard
LoL, the F-22 Fires these through a 20mm cannon at speeds upward of 6k rounds-per-minute, which couldn't even bruise the Hulk.

Clearly all "bullets" aren't equal. Pretty sure someone mentioned something like this before in here.

Bardock42
Bullet proof vamps can easily bite through eachother's flesh.

Hulk = bullet proof...well almost.

Vamp teeth = hardest known substance in the Twi-verse...even harder than surgical steel. Their bodies are referred to as "hard as diamonds" and "hard as granite". Their teeth are much stronger.

Vampires: have super strength in the hundreds to thousands of of lifting strength.

Bite force produced by a human mouth: 150 psi (meh, some people can approach 300 to 400, but we'll be conservative).

By a bullet: 500-3000 psi

Strength factor of a human compared to a twivamp: "thousands"*. no expression I kid you not.

Result against the hulk: conservatively, we'll use 1000.

He'll undergo 150,000 PSI of bite-force. laughing

That's just a stupid amount of PSI.

*actual quote

I don't think you can substantiate that from the films sadly.

lilshogun
Just watched Breaking Dawn, I think Hulk is quick enough to cruise by the Vamps and Wolves.

dadudemon
I don't think you can substantiate that from the films sadly.

I'm pretty sure "thousands of time stronger" is in the first film. Definitely not going to watch it to substantiate it. I know it's cliched to dislike Twilight but I really did get irritated with the first film, legitimately...not out of the popularity to hate the film. I believe the statement was made in the woods when he pulls up that tree and throws it to show Bella how strong he is.

NemeBro
I'd have to watch all of the movies to get you exact time stamps. I don't want to. no expression

But most of it is from movie 1, IIRC. Who said bite strength of a vampire is thousands of times stronger than a human's? If the answer is Edward Cullen, I honestly couldn't give two shits.

Psychotron
I'm pretty sure "thousands of time stronger" is in the first film. Definitely not going to watch it to substantiate it. I know it's cliched to dislike Twilight but I really did get irritated with the first film, legitimately...not out of the popularity to hate the film. I believe the statement was made in the woods when he pulls up that tree and throws it to show Bella how strong he is.

I've seen all of the films and I don't remember any statement or feat suggesting they're "thousands of time stronger", they're superhuman but they're not that strong.

dadudemon
Who said bite strength of a vampire is thousands of times stronger than a human's? If the answer is Edward Cullen, I honestly couldn't give two shits.

Based on the hundreds of tonnes of force created by Edward in the book and the film, the statement holds true.

Edward would tear Savage Hulk limb from limb if Hulk starts out in his base state. Hulk would need to amp quite a bit to reach the level of the average twivamp.

Edit - No one said "bite strength". It was strength, period.

I've seen all of the films and I don't remember any statement or feat suggesting they're "thousands of time stronger", they're superhuman but they're not that strong.

Oh no, they are stronger than that, even.

Edit - After thinking about it and reviewing some of the feats, Edward alone is enough to solo a dozen Hulks if they are like the Hulk from the film. This is not a joke.

Psychotron
You're kidding, right?

NemeBro
I don't know if you realised this dadudemon, but in Hulk's "base strength" he halted a big ass leviathan monster the size of a building with a punch.

Robtard
Here he goes again; you've unleashed him.

Placidity
Edward takes his shirt off and blinds Hulk.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Placidity
Edward takes his shirt off and blinds Hulk.

lol

Edward can't even beat WorldBreaker Hulk., let alone Avengers Hulk

dadudemon
I don't know if you realised this dadudemon, but in Hulk's "base strength" he halted a big ass leviathan monster the size of a building with a punch.

And I already put them both around the same strength. (Edward may be stronger by a noticeable margin, however). smile

smile

However, Hulk cannot move like Quicksilver.

smile

Edit - After thinking about it and reviewing some of the feats, Edward alone is enough to solo a dozen Hulks if they are like the Hulk from the film. This is not a joke.

FinalAnswer
Twilight Wiki says Aro notes that humans do have the capabilities to kill vampires, they just rarely get to use them due to vampires being faster and stronger, and it "worries him".

How do humans have the capacity to kill vampires? Explain it. DOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT

Nephthys
Garlic and steaks. awermm

Placidity
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Twilight Wiki says Aro notes that humans do have the capabilities to kill vampires, they just rarely get to use them due to vampires being faster and stronger, and it "worries him".

How do humans have the capacity to kill vampires? Explain it. DOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT

It's been a long time since I read it (I was reading it for charity), but if I remember correctly it was Aro who was afraid in the FUTURE our technological advancements may become a threat. I'm not 100% on that though.

But I'm pretty sure a nuke would kill them ...

FinalAnswer
It's been a long time since I read it (I was reading it for charity), but if I remember correctly it was Aro who was afraid in the FUTURE our technological advancements may become a threat. I'm not 100% on that though.

Nukes wouldn't really fit with the "rarely get used" category, since nukes aren't used in the first place, and wouldn't likely be used against vampires anyway. The statement suggests humans have more accessible and common means of killing vampires.

marwash22
It's been a long time since I read it (I was reading it for charity) lol. twi-shame.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nephthys
Garlic and steaks. awermm

lol

"Steaks"

Or did I miss the joke? sad I'm betting that that was the joke.

You are correct, sir. It was basically a transhumanist diatribe about gene therapy or other type of transcendental babel.

FinalAnswer

You are correct, sir. It was basically a transhumanist diatribe about gene therapy or other type of transcendental babel.

http://narwhaler.com/img/dq/w/computer-reaction-faces-dQw6OV.jpg

Layman's Terms please.

marwash22
he said of bunch of stuff about being scared of humans continuing to evolve both mentally and technologically.

DDM, what a douche. sneer

FinalAnswer
The quote I pulled explicitly stated humans had weapons that could kill vampires.

So nyeh.

Nephthys
lol

"Steaks"

Or did I miss the joke? sad I'm betting that that was the joke.

I think the fact that you laughed showed you got the joke.

dadudemon
DDM, what a douche. sneer

Reported. We are not chums, don't act like it.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I think the fact that you laughed showed you got the joke.

I could just be "lulzing" at your incorrect use of stakes. AHA!

But, no, I thought it was a pun because a garlic, salt, and pepper steak sounds delicious.

dadudemon
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/730195/82549236.gif

Ironman shattered a tree with.....

****IN' THOR'S BODY!

Psychotron
WTF? Edward has no strength feats to put him on Hulk's level.

Pwned
Seriously. He ripped a tree ROOT out of the ground. And it wasn't even as big as him. As compared to Hulk. HULK. No need to say more for strength.`
Seriously, your blowing TwiVamps WAY out of proportions. They are NOT that strong.

And having read the opening, I am Team Baby. You know, while it was killing Bella.

marwash22
who said he had Hulk strength? no expression

marwash22
Reported. We are not chums, don't act like it. fine. be that way! ahah

BruceSkywalker
Hulk does to Edward what he did to Loki

nuff said.. the end

dadudemon
Originally posted by Pwned
Seriously. He ripped a tree ROOT out of the ground. And it wasn't even as big as him.

If by "he", you mean Edward, no, he did not rip a tree root out of the ground. He pushed a tree over, using mostly a perpendicular motion. That's much harder to do than pulling it up. Upwards of 5 times harder.

Originally posted by Pwned
As compared to Hulk. HULK. No need to say more for strength.`
Seriously, your blowing TwiVamps WAY out of proportions. They are NOT that strong.

They are that strong and even stronger. We do not get to explore the top-end of their strength at any point, in the series...except when Bella arm-wrestles Emmet (sp?). That proves nothing as we have nothing to measure it against. That should appear in the next film.

lilshogun
The Wolves already shown how durable a Twi vampires are. They maybe strong , IMO, like Spiderman strength category but not Class 100 ton level Hulk.

Zack Fair
facepalm

dadudemon
Originally posted by lilshogun
The Wolves already shown how durable a Twi vampires are. They maybe strong , IMO, like Spiderman strength category but not Class 100 ton level Hulk.

Incorrect. Edward has already shown a 100+ ton feat. He is not among the stronger Vampires.

Zack Fair
I don't see any vampire/wolf surviving that leviathan busting punch.Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol

Edward can't even beat WorldBreaker Hulk., let alone Avengers Hulk

facepalm

marwash22
Originally posted by Zack Fair
facepalm x2

dadudemon
fine. be that way! ahah

BTW, I didn't report you. I don't report homies. I lied. We are definitely chums. smile But it's fun to pretend to report people when they can obviously get into trouble for something they said. The smell of the sh*t in your pants gives me jollies.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't see any vampire/wolf surviving that leviathan busting punch.

facepalm

sup Zack

jinXed by JaNx
Iron Man, Thor and Hawkeye would most assuredly devastate them all, until there was nothing but ash left.
Hulk...,well he would decimate them all. turn them into goo.

jinXed by JaNx
just for the record....,

i'm reporting all you biznitches

NemeBro
And I already put them both around the same strength. I don't actually care what you've done.

Those Leviathans were bulldozing through skyscrapers, and their weight alone flattened buildings.

Hulk halted the forward moment of one with a punch.

dadudemon
I don't actually care what you've done.

Those Leviathans were bulldozing through skyscrapers, and their weight alone flattened buildings.

Hulk halted the forward moment of one with a punch.

And cars are like styrofoam to vampires, when vampires have sex it creates quakes and destroys houses, and they can stay in their strength state for months on end without food(Edward was able to contend with one of the strongest/best brawlers in all of the vamp-verse while being starved for 3 months because he was emo-ing over Bella). Hulk cannot do that. smile So, it would appear that endurance goes to the vamps

So what's your point? smile

Also, he did not "halt", he stopped some of it and the forward momentum of the beast carried it over itself. wink

Here's how it breaks down

Strength: Hulk. Hulk can get stronger. In their initial states, they are about the same in strength with the vamps having a significant edge.

Durability: Hulk. It is close, however. The vamps are definitely harder than Hulk, but Hulk has a wider range of durability than just the "hardness scale" measure.

Speed: the vampires, by a significant margin.

Endurance: The vampires, by a significant margin.

Agility: The vampires, by a significant margin.

Intelligence: The vampires, by a significant margin.

H2H Comabt: The vampires, by a significant margin..

Edge: Vampires

NemeBro
So basically you couldn't counter that Hulk is much stronger and brought up a bunch of feats that are trash in comparison.

Okay.

dadudemon
So basically you couldn't counter that Hulk is much stronger and brought up a bunch of feats that are trash in comparison.

Okay.

So basically you ignored the vampiric strength as being equal to or greater than Hulks because of your bias against Twilight?

Okay.

NemeBro
You're fooling no one dadudemon.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>