Bane Vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Just trying to be ahead of everyone as I know we'll soon have a myriad of TDKR threads in here. So I did it first, bitches.

Bane (Batman & Robin 1997)

Vs

Bane (TDKR 2012)

Cage match. Fight!

dadudemon
Bane, 1997, easily. Bane in TDKR is much much weaker.

Robtard
You've not seen TDKR, so you're just being a Schumacher (means shoe maker, or cobbler) fanboy! GTFO!

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
Just trying to be ahead of everyone as I know we'll soon have a myriad of TDKR threads in here. So I did it first, bitches.

Vs

Bane (TDKR 2012)

Cage match. Fight! lol @ the preemptive strike.

I'm gonna go make a Man of Steel vs Superman Returns thread.

dadudemon
You've not seen TDKR, so you're just being a Schumacher (means shoe maker, or cobbler) fanboy! GTFO!

I've seen enough and read enough about justifying why my response is what it is.

He's not going to be a big guy. He'll be human size.

Robtard
1997 Bane was human sized. Swenson was human and of a size.

Zack Fair
Bane.

Impediment
Nolan Bane utterly ass rapes.

BruceSkywalker

Vs

Bane (TDKR 2012)

Cage match. Fight!

Rob, damn you, you beat me to it..

Hardy Bane wins.. judging by trailer # 3, Hardy Bane looks agile and can fight, unlike Jeep Swenson Steroid Bane who just growled and howled and was easily taken out by NCIS:LA Robin and miscasted Batgirl

oh and I have dibs on fanboyism... laughing out loud smokin' big grin stick out tongue

ares834
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
miscasted Batgirl

Suit me up, Uncle Alfred!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ares834
Suit me up, Uncle Alfred!

that was one dumb stupid line

marwash22
Rb4Rckj9u60

dem nipples tho.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
Rb4Rckj9u60

dem nipples tho.

lol

dadudemon
1997 Bane was human sized. Swenson was human and of a size.

440 lbs is not 'human sized'. He was super-humanly sized because he was enhanced with artificial drugs. smile

Additionally, Bane in the 97 Batman has significant superhuman strength.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
440 lbs is not 'human sized'. He was super-humanly sized because he was enhanced with artificial drugs. smile

Additionally, Bane in the 97 Batman has significant superhuman strength.

i think Hardy Bane will be quicker and prolly defeat Bane '97 easily too

Placidity
What yall talking about Bats&Rob Bane was freaking strong.

BUT, Nolan Bane could take quite a few wins by ripping out the tubes, cause I assume he is smart/skilled enough to do so.

dadudemon
The new Bane very well may figure that out. No idea how juicy his brains are, yet.

I do know that the 97 Bane could not really be hurt: he was hit with chains n'shit and it didn't phase him.

KingD19
It's basically been stated he's a genius and a tactical mind on par with or above Bruce. When he sees those tubes flowing with green and other Bane getting bigger, he's going after them.

Psychotron
That's HardyBane's only hope, he'd get ripped to shreds otherwise.

Dr Will Hatch
B&RBane was a tard. He'll lose to anyone remotely tactical.

HardyBane: When all copies of Batman and Robin are ashes, you have my permission to die.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by dadudemon
The new Bane very well may figure that out. No idea how juicy his brains are, yet.

I do know that the 97 Bane could not really be hurt: he was hit with chains n'shit and it didn't phase him.
You mean those little glowy plastic chains by those halloween guys that were worshiping the devil or something as Bane came busting in? laughing out loud

Robtard
Clearly they were irradiated chains, so Bane-97 can withstand radiation.

Ridley_Prime
They looked like one of those plastic glow-in-the-dark ones, but it's been forever since I've seen the movie for obvious reasons, so I guess I'll take your word for it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
You mean those little glowy plastic chains by those halloween guys that were worshiping the devil or something as Bane came busting in? laughing out loud

They made metal clanky sounds so the director obviously intended them to be metal. They obviously cannot hit an actor with real chains in the real world: that'd be stupid. haermm

Clearly they were irradiated chains, so Bane-97 can withstand radiation.

This. Fat Bane wins, see. smokin'

Ridley_Prime
They could've at least made them look like they were real chains better than they did, but I guess the movie's horrible effects (on multiple occasions) were to blame.

Yeah, seems like Schumacher Bane has the most advantage for now. Hardy Bane might end up having a few decent strength feats or so, but doubt it'll be enough to take down 97-Bane, in sheer strength anyway. Though as mentioned, he might show himself smart enough to suggest that he would go after and with any luck, tear out those little venom tubes.

KingD19
Isn't that what Batman did? I refuse to watch that movie again to find out. As no uncle should be dressing his niece.

Ridley_Prime
No, Robin and Batgirl kicked the big tube out of the back of Bane's head while he was choking them against a wall (surprised it took them that long in the movie to figure out his weakness). Could see Hardy Bane perhaps replicating that feat if anything, even if he's being choked.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
Isn't that what Batman did? I refuse to watch that movie again to find out. As no uncle should be dressing his niece.

Steroid Bane basically had no feats except for a couple.. for all his strength it was not enough to stop NCIS:LA Robin and miscast Batgirl from knocking out his tubes that gave him the Venom

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
They could've at least made them look like they were real chains better than they did, but I guess the movie's horrible effects (on multiple occasions) were to blame.

Same scene...they made a silly cartoon noise when he launched several of the baddies. no expression

Robtard
bump!

the ninjak
FzhISE-r5ps

ClooneyBats easy flips Bane. @2:15.
ClooneyBats KOs stupid Bane @2:46.

Lame Central.

Though ClooneyBats made BaleBats look like crap feats wise.

I give this to HardyBane.

BruceSkywalker
Jeez.. I knew I was right..

Tom Hardy Bane is a beast , who kills/maims/destroys 'roid Bane

Estacado
Hardy Bane is so skinny it's ridicolous...he wins though...

BlackZero30x
I say that if little bane pulls the tube then it's a win but if big bane gets one punch to little banes face its over. A single punch to the mouth would totally wreck that mask...and little banes face...

So little bane wins as long as he doesn't get hit

Mindset
Originally posted by Estacado
Hardy Bane is so skinny it's ridicolous...he wins though... Skinny?

You must be a fatty.

Estacado
Originally posted by Mindset
Skinny?

You must be a fatty.
Nah.....im just more built then him...ermm
The guy barely weighs 200-205.
A guy playing Bane should be atleast 250-260 with lean muscles.

Robtard
Nah.....im just more built then him...ermm
The guy barely weighs 200-205.
A guy playing Bane should be atleast 250-260 with lean muscles.

He's also 5'10", so 200-205 and not being fat, means he'd be very muscular. At 250-260, he'd look like a clowny roided out meat-head.

NemeBro
Nah.....im just more built then him Prove it.

Nephthys
Please don't.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
Please don't.

Aren't you the power-bottoming lover?

Nephthys
The last guy who tried to show how built he was posted a picture of his gross, pock-marked back while flexing. It was nasty.

Also he was ginger. sick

Robtard
I must have missed that.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
The last guy who tried to show how built he was posted a picture of his gross, pock-marked back while flexing. It was nasty.

Also he was ginger. sick Last time someone did that on here that I saw, it was Astner doing it.

The horror... The horror...

Estacado
He's also 5'10", so 200-205 and not being fat, means he'd be very muscular. At 250-260, he'd look like a clowny roided out meat-head.
If he is just 5'10 then 240 would be good and in the books Bane is ripped as hell so seing a guy who play him and weighs about 200-205 is not that good.
The close up shot was ok when he was shirtless but when he was wearing the vest you could clearly see he was barely bigger then Baleman and his arms are pretty thin.

NemeBro
Bobby Lashley, former WWE performer and current MMA fighter (I think? Dunno if he is still doing that) weighs that much, and is 6'2", and looks like this:

http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/bobby-lashley/bobby-lashley-abs/

I think you may have unrealistic expectations for an actor's buffness.

Estacado
Originally posted by NemeBro
Bobby Lashley, former WWE performer and current MMA fighter (I think? Dunno if he is still doing that) weighs that much, and is 6'2", and looks like this:

That would be a much better look...

I didn't expect him to put on that much muscle cause that would ne impossible in such a short time even with roids....
Just thought that someone with a "better" phisique made a better Bane....act was great though...

Estacado
Like this...
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4632/42753710151165643539384.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro

Bale did something similar in just five months. After he dropped down to 122 for The Machinist, he went up to 225-230 for Batman, then dropped to around 195-200 after Nolan told him he was too buff/bulky for Batman.

Bale's known for being overly committed in his roles though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.