Chrome Shelled Regios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

socool8520
I just got done watching this anime on netflix and was wondering if there was more of it than just the one season. I found it to be enjoyable since I'm more into the swordplay/martial animes personally. I found it refreshing that main character wasn't the cliche high powered moron. He was high powered of course, but seemed more intelligent then other main character powerhouses in some animes I have watched.

KingD19
Just the one season I think. Like most animes the manga is much longer.

And yeah, he was crazy powerful but more challenged than a lot of protagonists. What I really found funny was that he had these two hot chicks falling over themselves trying to bang him, but he's only thinking about his girlfriend. And his girlfriend is constantly getting boog groped by the queen.

socool8520
Originally posted by KingD19
Just the one season I think. Like most animes the manga is much longer.

And yeah, he was crazy powerful but more challenged than a lot of protagonists. What I really found funny was that he had these two hot chicks falling over themselves trying to bang him, but he's only thinking about his girlfriend. And his girlfriend is constantly getting boog groped by the queen.

How is the manga? I have not read it. I didn't know if that girl was his girlfriend or not. It was somewhat vague in the anime. sometimes it stated they were friends at the shelter. Haha, the boob groping was pretty funny.

KingD19
Leerin(Boob Grope Girl) is Layfon's gf. They were and still are together, but he left her after he got caught betting on the fight so he could help the orphan kids out.

Neena(Team Leader) and Felli(Silver haired psychokinetic) both have the hots for him, but he's only focused on getting back to Leerin.

And the manga was pretty good, although there are a few minor differences.

socool8520
Well the cooking girl was also infatuated with him too as I recall. I like Felli the best out of all the females though, so I was hoping he would choose her.

KingD19
I forgot about the cooking girl. She was so timid that I literally forgot about her, lol.

socool8520
Yeah she was, but she was crazy about him ever since he first saved her.

KingD19
I couldn't have as much power as Layfon. I'd be too pimp, lol.

socool8520
Well, especially since compared to everyone else, he is a God almost. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.