Hit Girl vs The Hunger Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Hit Girl's a last minute addition, like Kazuo Kiriyama. She gets all of her bladed weapons but none of her firearms. Her dad told her if she wins they will go out to get ice cream. Does she last?

Robtard
"Hit girls pwns all, she rapes all, she pwn rapes all, she wtf pwn rapes all. LoL LoL LoL pwnz!" -In Memory of RJ

marwash22
she really does pwn all in this instance. She would decimate those kids.

janus77
Spite. The Hunger Games kids were pretty ... shite, really.

Hit Girl would slice through them without much effort.

Kick Ass would be a better opponent for The Hunger Games kids.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
Hit Girl's a last minute addition, like Kazuo Kiriyama. She gets all of her bladed weapons but none of her firearms. Her dad told her if she wins they will go out to get ice cream. Does she last?

Lestov, the more you post, the more I like you.

Good thread.

I have no ****in' idea. I have read the first HGs novel and Hit Girl seems the victor. However, Hollywood may have glammed up Katniss' abilities and the other kids abilities. Are they fodder for HG?

Originally posted by Robtard
"Hit girls pwns all, she rapes all, she pwn rapes all, she wtf pwn rapes all. LoL LoL LoL pwnz!" -In Memory of RJ

May he RIP, that pedo basstard fanboy. sad

KingD19
HG takes this even without her cocaine.

the ninjak
I reckon she slices up half of em in the bloodbath countdown at the start of the competition.

Robtard
If she starts out with her weapons, she could take all of them out, easy.

If she has has nothing and has to get weapons like the rest of them did in the beginning, she's likely doomed 1-2 minutes after the game begins.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
If she has has nothing and has to get weapons like the rest of them did in the beginning

She does....

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
She does....

Then she could get her head bashed in by one of the larger males before she can equip herself.

Nephthys
Yeah right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.