Is Galactus gay? Serious and non judgemental question!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I play triangle
Stay with me on this, he created Tyrant as his 'companion' in the future he hangs with Franklin 'to the end of the Universe' so basically BFF. When Nova loved him he wasn't interested and Frankie Raye was H.O.T. HOT!!!! Gabriel and Firelord were possibly gay as well. So is the big g gay? He would be the first gay Cosmic in Marvel which would be kind of cool and a landmark!

Hulkbuster1
He eats to much and doesnt take care of his diet therefore he is not gay. he is a metrosexual with a bromance complex. yes

Bouboumaster
He's bisexual (Eternity and Death are his siblings, and his "husband and wife" too. What a ****ed up family) but he sport the purple because he rocks the color.

vince_slice
Didn't Stardust admit she loved Galactus too?

Endless Mike
I don't think human sexuality applies to him

Q99
Originally posted by I play triangle
Stay with me on this, he created Tyrant as his 'companion' in the future he hangs with Franklin 'to the end of the Universe' so basically BFF. When Nova loved him he wasn't interested and Frankie Raye was H.O.T. HOT!!!! Gabriel and Firelord were possibly gay as well. So is the big g gay? He would be the first gay Cosmic in Marvel which would be kind of cool and a landmark!

He has a daughter, you know... though that doesn't preclude being gay, admittedly.

Oh yes.

CortSether
You think that's messed up, Zom enters his own butt with his head.

Even worse than that, Shuma-Gorath sometimes depresses his eyeball and services his eye hole with his tentacles. Sometimes he even puts all six of them in at once! :0

I play triangle
Vince and Q99, I've never been sure if Stardust was a he or a she. It has been portrayed as both I think. Hulkbuster and Bouboumaster you make salient points. Mike, that's unfair to Galactus why shouldn't the cosmic abstract get the pleasure of the odd 'bunk up', Whichever way he swings!

basilisk
Galactus is asexual. Though the purple shorts outfit and Gabriel Airwalker might suggest differently.

Originally posted by CortSether
You think that's messed up, Zom enters his own butt with his head.

Even worse than that, Shuma-Gorath sometimes depresses his eyeball and services his eye hole with his tentacles. Sometimes he even puts all six of them in at once! :0

What about Thanos? When he created his dream lover with the IG he made her look like himself and he subconsciously named her after Terrax. Now there is a guy with serious issues.

Q99
Vince and Q99, I've never been sure if Stardust was a he or a she. It has been portrayed as both I think.

Stardust, properly speaking, is an energy being from a species that doesn't have sexes. Either way is just an external label.

I play triangle
Originally posted by basilisk
Galactus is asexual. Though the purple shorts outfit and Gabriel Airwalker might suggest differently.

What about Thanos? When he created his dream lover with the IG he made her look like himself and he subconsciously named her after Terrax. Now there is a guy with serious issues.

Cort I have to agree aabout Zom and the old gods/demons but what can we really expect from those deviants.

Basilisk, I also can't disagree with you Thanos has issues, his love of death probably means necrophilia as well.

I play triangle
Originally posted by Q99
Stardust, properly speaking, is an energy being from a species that doesn't have sexes. Either way is just an external label.

Although, I seem to remember they did produce offspring.. Can't remember where I read it, it might have been in the Beta Ray horseguys series or am I imagining it?

basilisk
Cort I have to agree aabout Zom and the old gods/demons but what can we really expect from those deviants.

Basilisk, I also can't disagree with you Thanos has issues, his love of death probably means necrophilia as well.
I thought the same. They're all disgusting.

basilisk
Although, I seem to remember they did produce offspring.. Can't remember where I read it, it might have been in the Beta Ray horseguys series or am I imagining it?

They may be able to reproduce, but they may do it asexually like amoeba. So still doesn't suggest they necessarily have sexes.

janus77
He ate uranus?

boom boom!
confused

I play triangle
Originally posted by janus77
He ate uranus?

boom boom!
confused

Haha like it, very good and Basilisk, good point they probably do reproduce by quantum budding or something asexual.

Imagine Janus if Galactus gave Thanus a lood licking!

Lord Feron
What do you think the cosmic glaze is made of? sick

janus77
Imagine Janus if Galactus gave Thanus a lood licking!
Quanchii would be furious. He's got first dibs on Thanos.

psycho gundam
galactus was sort of heart broken when gabriel lan (air-walker) was killed by the ovoids, he even made that robot that thor smashed cause he liked lan's companionship. galactus back when he was galan was a space explorer and so was gabriel, so they used to talk about voyages and make eyes at eachother

Mshinu
His top herald is a naked silver dude on a surfboard. Take a guess.

I play triangle
Oh Lord Feron... I hadn't thought of that. Who is this Quanchi you speak of Janus and what comic does he appear in. Is he some death lover homosexual type who worships Thanos?
Yes Psycho Gundam you raise an intersting point did he become gay like many sailors simply because that was all that was available in on his voyages!

Reacting2

janus77
Who is this Quanchi you speak of Janus and what comic does he appear in. Is he some death lover homosexual type who worships Thanos?
You might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

rotiart
Oh Lord Feron... I hadn't thought of that. Who is this Quanchi you speak of Janus and what comic does he appear in. Is he some death lover homosexual type who worships Thanos?
Yes Psycho Gundam you raise an intersting point did he become gay like many sailors simply because that was all that was available in on his voyages!

Okay this is just getting offensive.

Zack Fair
Who is Galactus' daughter...?

abhilegend
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galacta

Zack Fair
What the hell...

I play triangle
Originally posted by Zack Fair
What the hell...

Believe it or not Tyrant is Glacta's 'bro mum', weird huh?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by abhilegend

lame sad

JayDaDon
Originally posted by abhilegend

WTF? Also LOL at how she looks exactly how I pictured before I clicked the link.

Endless Mike

Perfect description of him

Zack Fair
What happened to Galacta?

LOL. WTF kind of name is that? Well better than Thor Girl I guess.

NemeBro
Who is this Quanchi you speak of Janus and what comic does he appear in. Is he some death lover homosexual type who worships Thanos? You're a ****ing trip dude. haermm

But yes.

Also, this is the sexiest thread on KMC.

DarkSaint85
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17i9fm2y52giojpg/original.jpg

DarkSaint85
And just because Thanos was mentioned:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17i9fm4xa9h15jpg/original.jpg

I play triangle
Originally posted by NemeBro
You're a ****ing trip dude. haermm

But yes.

Also, this is the sexiest thread on KMC.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Perfect description of him

I don't even know who this Quanchi is, I thought I had every Thanos appearance. I must have missed this dude. Guessing from your reactions he is a pretty lame character guys!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And just because Thanos was mentioned:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17i9fm4xa9h15jpg/original.jpg

Is that Qunchi? or is it Quan She?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.