Superman with Classic Juggernauts Invunerability Vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
No Prep, No one over high herald.
CIS off means supermans can blitze at his fastest speed, NO HOLDING BACK

Reacting2
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
CIS off means supermans can blitze at his fastest speed oh snap!

juggerman
Does Supes have unstoppability?

Cogito
He gets BFR'd

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by juggerman
Does Supes have unstoppability? yes

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Cogito
He gets BFR'd by who?

DarkSaint85
By Pym.

Or Thor.

Or Reed.

juggerman
Supes destroys Marvel all day

Colossus-Big C
how does thor even touch him? reed gets killed with one punch before he can even react.

DarkSaint85
Thor can react to speedblitzes smile

Dream Stuff
Assuming he gets basic knowledge, he blitzes super-scientists/mages before fighting any bricks.

Which poses a problem: Surfer will probably notice the instant Reed dies. He has the reflexes to reach Supes before he hurts anyone else. Then it's CIS-less Supes vs Surfer which, at the very least, should last long enough for some high-end mutant psychics to shut down his mind.

Marvel Earth is hard to solo unless you're willing to destroy the whole planet.

quanchi112
Bfr'd or Thor shuts down his access to his power source and solos him.

rotiart
So youd probably need dr strange and/or thor Best bet is shutting off the invulnerability field... But then you still have superman...

Hit him with a high level telepathy attack, magic attack, or red sun energy possibly.

Cogito
by who?
I list as long as my arm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Cogito
I list as long as my arm

Luckily you're not Bada....

Prep-Man
Not looking good without BFR.

Hulkbuster1
Well since speedblitz are allowed and he is the juggaman I'll have to use scientific physics+logic=juggaman uses Sppeedforce Blitz thourgh all the marvel universe headshots and bodies which is Speed x force of impact+invincable= domino's effect causing all marvel to fall down one by one. also as speed increase the force blow the opposing ends receiving the blow disintigrate due to the speed increasing the force and energy/heat output.

JakeTheBank
Marvel Earth. Let's be real.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Marvel Earth. Let's be real. what if he Speedblitz the earths core? They would all die in one shot yes

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
what if he Speedblitz the earths core? They would all die in one shot yes

Except for the people who can survive planet busting attacks.

Hulkbuster1
Except for the people who can survive planet busting attacks.

Damadn!

exactly how many can survive an unexpected attack like that including earth exploding force? Teleportation counts as long as they can survive outside of earths atmosphere.

h1a8
Superman would only lose to bfr but that would be hard as hell to pull off if he's using speed all day.

NemeBro
So is Owen Reece no longer a part of Marvel Earth these days?

Real question.

JakeTheBank
Per the OP asking for no one over High Herald, he'd be barred, anyway.

Last time we saw him was when Sentry "killed" him in Dark Avengers.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by NemeBro
So is Owen Reece no longer a part of Marvel Earth these days?

Real question. dat desperation

NemeBro
Derp, didn't catch that.

And oh right, Sentry beat Molecule Man, and turned out to have control over all the matter in existence or something like that. What an *******.

How many herald class beings are present in Marvel Earth?

Not even counting prep-gods like Reed...

Superman can't win this.

nwg202
Magik ports into the past, goes to krypton kills him while he is a baby or bfr's him into the end of time.

Hands the soul sword to photon who becomes solid light and cancels his enchantment.

Goes to cytorrak tells him she would be a better candidate since she is "darker" Brings him to limbo cancels the enchantment ala thor.
or thor does the same thing again....

Juggernauts get hurt by magical stuff. Cain with shatterstar's mystical swords, Colossus with Kurrth hammer blows, thunderstrikes blood axe took out cain's helmet, etc...

also can't someone mind rape him? how does he beat beings who are made of pure energy? (photon, x-man, etc...)

bottom line marvel earth wins

h1a8
Not really. Superman has invincibility and speed on his side. And if the enchantment stacks on his strength then he can one shot anyone.

The only problem is Superman's character. He might not use speed all the time. This would leave Marvel Earth chances to bfr him.

Now make this a CIS off Superman and then he can win this easily.

-Pr-
CIS off means supermans can blitze at his fastest speed, NO HOLDING BACK

That's not what turning CIS off does.

h1a8
Opps I forgot CIS if off, or that Supes can blitz at his fastest with no holding back. Then he can't lose here.

nwg202
what would a blitz do to energy beings like photon and shaman x-man? are you saying he owns marvel earth in less then a second? so magik won't even get a chance think and port?

she can take reed doom and whoever to limbo where they can plan, time doesnt matter in limbo so hours of prep will seem like seconds on earth. Strange, her, thor can will be able to come up with ways to cancel that enchantment. The soul sword and mjolnir.

Magik can go anywhere in space and time so once she ports out of there he is in trouble. She can kill his parents and prevent him from being born. With all the other heroes he has to face, I'm pretty sure Magik will be able to port out of earth in a split second. Shaman (alpha flight) and her can manipulate time so they can stop time.

how many bricks. intangible beings , magic users, speedsters , energy beings, etc... would he have to go through. Plus you have mindrape...being unstoppable won't stop him from getting mind raped. i think it would take more then a second to finish all of them.
how does he take out people who can go intangible? certain people can hide in dimensions and go to different time periods and affect him in ways that don't require a physical confrontation.

nwg202
forgot about ghost rider, iceman too...they will just keep reforming.

Hulkbuster1
Galactus devoring the earth was enough threat for the fantastic 4 to try and stop him...no earth no marvel universe or heros. And since all of realities main focal point is earth well destroy it and everything is erased(or was that dc earth?) either way destroying earth=no marvel heros. with Juggaman Enhance vulnerability all he has to do is speed blitz the earth at near lightspeed and with the explosion will kill any remaing pest like hulk. no earth=no hell realm so ghost rider dissapears into heaven.

Dream Stuff
Speedblitz: As fast as Superman is, even going all out and blitzing in a very intelligent order, he can't take out everyone. There are too many psychics, too many super-scientists and mages, and at least one high-herald who makes him look slow (two, if you count Thor's thrown hammer). One way or another, Supernaut will spend the rest of his years on Marvel Earth in a coma.

CIS: I think I've asked this before but never received or saw an answer: what does turning it off mean? If the character is no longer limited by its own imagination or intellect, doesn't that mean it can fight in whatever most efficient way is possible?

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Speedblitz: As fast as Superman is, even going all out and blitzing in a very intelligent order, he can't take out everyone. There are too many psychics, too many super-scientists and mages, and at least one high-herald who makes him look slow (two, if you count Thor's thrown hammer). One way or another, Supernaut will spend the rest of his years on Marvel Earth in a coma.

CIS: I think I've asked this before but never received or saw an answer: what does turning it off mean? If the character is no longer limited by its own imagination or intellect, doesn't that mean it can fight in whatever most efficient way is possible?

yes but all he has to do is speed blitz the earth. with the explosion not many will survive then he'll do what barry did to sbp and beat them with speed force. even thor when he fought pheniox was overwhelming tramatized after he saw a planet explode due to his hammer missing phenix.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dream Stuff

Who makes superman look slow? Surfer? You are welcome to compare feats, its not going to end well for him.

country1000
Originally posted by abhilegend
Who makes superman look slow? Surfer? You are welcome to compare feats, its not going to end well for him. Superman is nowhere close to being as fast as Surfer. Thor has traveled 3 times lightspeed before. Show any scan of superman traveling that fast and it being STATED since you want to compare feats.

Marvel earth wins this in a stomp in atleast a hundred ways.

-Pr-
Originally posted by country1000
Superman is nowhere close to being as fast as Surfer.

Yes he is.

country1000
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes he is. No he is not. Flash has dusted superman plenty of times at speeds that surfer would put to shame. Flash borrowed speed to reach light speed instantly and superman was a statue. Surfer went hundreds of lightyears in an instant under his own power, no amp like flash had. superboy prime dusted superman at speeds that surfer puts to shame. Superman cannot compete with surfer in speed.

-Pr-
No he is not. Flash has dusted superman plenty of times at speeds that surfer would put to shame. Flash borrowed speed to reach light speed instantly and superman was a statue. Surfer went hundreds of lightyears in an instant under his own power, no amp like flash had. superboy prime dusted superman at speeds that surfer puts to shame. Superman cannot compete with surfer in speed.

So you're going to diss Flash AND Superman by picking and choosing?

Superman might not have the same travel speed feats, but his combat speeds are AT LEAST just as good, if not better.

abhilegend
Superman is nowhere close to being as fast as Surfer. Thor has traveled 3 times lightspeed before. Show any scan of superman traveling that fast and it being STATED since you want to compare feats.

Marvel earth wins this in a stomp in atleast a hundred ways.
Superman has traveled so fast that he made a boom tube in space and went from sun to the source wall. A little faster than hundreds of lightyears, don't you think? Well you certainly don't.Originally posted by country1000
No he is not. Flash has dusted superman plenty of times at speeds that surfer would put to shame. Flash borrowed speed to reach light speed instantly and superman was a statue. Surfer went hundreds of lightyears in an instant under his own power, no amp like flash had. superboy prime dusted superman at speeds that surfer puts to shame. Superman cannot compete with surfer in speed.
laughing out loud
Surfer while travelling through that wormhole couldn't even notice where genis fell from his board. Flash has speed feats beyond surfer and superman wasn't in speed mode when that fight between wally and zoom happened. Why don't you compare superman and surfer directly? Prime escaped speed force while severaly underpowered, that shits on anything surfer has done.

Lord Feron
If the entire Marvel Earth knows he is coming. The telepaths would make him punch himself to death. Idk people think having amazing phyiscal attributes makes you unstoppable lol.

Edit: also other beings who really won't be bothered no matter waht supes can do to him.

Also the whole prep thing skipping to different dimensions, inifinity mansions, time travel... yeah...

Colossus-Big C
read the OP

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If the entire Marvel Earth knows he is coming. The telepaths would make him punch himself to death. Idk people think having amazing phyiscal attributes makes you unstoppable lol.

Edit: also other beings who really won't be bothered no matter waht supes can do to him.

Also the whole prep thing skipping to different dimensions, inifinity mansions, time travel... yeah... he is invunerable

country1000
Superman has traveled so fast that he made a boom tube in space and went from sun to the source wall. A little faster than hundreds of lightyears, don't you think? Well you certainly don't.
laughing out loud
Surfer while travelling through that wormhole couldn't even notice where genis fell from his board. Flash has speed feats beyond surfer and superman wasn't in speed mode when that fight between wally and zoom happened. Why don't you compare superman and surfer directly? Prime escaped speed force while severaly underpowered, that shits on anything surfer has done. Superman has NEVER flew faster than 3 times lightspeed in his post crisis career. Using boom tubes is not a speed feat, darkseid use them also. You have every excuse in the book when it comes to superman and you act like you are the only one who knows supermans history and powers, you dispute valid scans, statements from writers and other KMC members opinions because you seem to get offended when superman gets outspeed or beaten. You insult people in the name of superman and try and shove your biased opinion down their throats. But above all that, you flat out lie about supermans abilities in his defense, and in the end, you cry about people lowballing superman. Here is a test, Show me superman blitzing ANYONE OR ANYTHING at lightspeed.

zeel
supes loses just not in a physical fight. Nothin on marvel earth will physically hurt him if juggs enchantment stacks with supes abilities and strength.

abhilegend
Superman has NEVER flew faster than 3 times lightspeed in his post crisis career. laughing out loud That's thor. Superman has crossed 25 lightyears in at most 5 minutes. Darkseid doesn't uses speed to open a boom tube like effect in space. You certainly don't as shown time and time again. That's your job when it comes to gladiator. Phucking lulz coming from you. I always use scans to prove my point, you're the one who cry lowballing when it comes to gladiator. His fight with wonder woman in sacrifice is just an example of his FTL combat.

-Pr-
Superman has NEVER flew faster than 3 times lightspeed in his post crisis career. Using boom tubes is not a speed feat, darkseid use them also. You have every excuse in the book when it comes to superman and you act like you are the only one who knows supermans history and powers, you dispute valid scans, statements from writers and other KMC members opinions because you seem to get offended when superman gets outspeed or beaten. You insult people in the name of superman and try and shove your biased opinion down their throats. But above all that, you flat out lie about supermans abilities in his defense, and in the end, you cry about people lowballing superman. Here is a test, Show me superman blitzing ANYONE OR ANYTHING at lightspeed.

lol, you know none of that is true.

But okay, sure...

Nice of you to call people biased when you show it yourself, though. Very classy.

h1a8
Superman has NEVER flew faster than 3 times lightspeed in his post crisis career. Using boom tubes is not a speed feat, darkseid use them also. You have every excuse in the book when it comes to superman and you act like you are the only one who knows supermans history and powers, you dispute valid scans, statements from writers and other KMC members opinions because you seem to get offended when superman gets outspeed or beaten. You insult people in the name of superman and try and shove your biased opinion down their throats. But above all that, you flat out lie about supermans abilities in his defense, and in the end, you cry about people lowballing superman. Here is a test, Show me superman blitzing ANYONE OR ANYTHING at lightspeed.

Superman has traveled to another galaxy in a matter of minutes. Surely that's above 3 times lightspeed. Do you even know Superman best travel feats?

country1000
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman has traveled to another galaxy in a matter of minutes. Surely that's above 3 times lightspeed. Do you even know Superman best travel feats? I happen to know superman's speed feats very well. Superman himself has admitted that he cannot outrun light. He might can push himself to approach or exceed it by very little under certain conditions. However, when a number is given about speed, superman has fallen short every time. Flash, zoom, prime, Wonder Woman and a few others have proven that superman cannot fight at light speed and have also proven that he cannot fly much faster than light if at all.

Now before you come with your guessing and calculations, remember this, Your argument will be you trying to convince me that writers who themselves states that hes slower than light and his MANY scans of him failing when a number is given against your no speed given calculations. Show me a scan where it is stated that superman is moving atleast 3 times light speed. Not your calculations, Not your point A to point B guessing because using that flawed method would make almost every flier in comics faster than light. Of all the speed feats you claim superman has, surely he has atleast one that states he's moving atleast 3 times light speed. Why 3 times light speed you might ask? Well, thor did it on panel with numbers, see how easy that was for thor, now you do superman please.

abhilegend
I happen to know superman's speed feats very well. Superman himself has admitted that he cannot outrun light. He might can push himself to approach or exceed it by very little under certain conditions. However, when a number is given about speed, superman has fallen short every time. Flash, zoom, prime, Wonder Woman and a few others have proven that superman cannot fight at light speed and have also proven that he cannot fly much faster than light if at all.

Now before you come with your guessing and calculations, remember this, Your argument will be you trying to convince me that writers who themselves states that hes slower than light and his MANY scans of him failing when a number is given against your no speed given calculations. Show me a scan where it is stated that superman is moving atleast 3 times light speed. Not your calculations, Not your point A to point B guessing because using that flawed method would make almost every flier in comics faster than light. Of all the speed feats you claim superman has, surely he has atleast one that states he's moving atleast 3 times light speed. Why 3 times light speed you might ask? Well, thor did it on panel with numbers, see how easy that was for thor, now you do superman please.
laughing out loud
Your attempts at lowballing are pathetic. Even carver lowballs better than you.

country1000
laughing out loud
Your attempts at lowballing are pathetic. Even carver lowballs better than you. No one cries foul better than you. lol. So predictable.

abhilegend
No one cries foul better than you. lol. So predictable.
laughing out loud
The only guy crying foul here is you. You demanded proofs, I gave them, now you're crying foul that "No, it doesn't count".

country1000
laughing out loud
The only guy crying foul here is you. You demanded proofs, I gave them, now you're crying foul that "No, it doesn't count". Proof??? What proof? I asked H12 to show me superman matching thors RECORDED 3 times light speed feat, not you. Superman is all over your page, so we all know you will come crying... OOPS, see, you are here now crying about lowballing supes.

abhilegend
Proof??? What proof? I asked H12 to show me superman matching thors RECORDED 3 times light speed feat, not you. Superman is all over your page, so we all know you will come crying... OOPS, see, you are here now crying about lowballing supes.
So, you done crying? Of course flying 25 lightyears in minutes is somehow slower than 3 times lightspeed because it wasn't written in the caps SUPERMAN IS FLYING AT 9.528 TIMES LIGHTSPEED. Idiot.

country1000
So, you done crying? Of course flying 25 lightyears in minutes is somehow slower than 3 times lightspeed because it wasn't written in the caps SUPERMAN IS FLYING AT 9.528 TIMES LIGHTSPEED. Idiot. If he can fly 25 lightyears in minutes then how come he was a statue when flash fought zoom at only lightspeed WITH A NUMBER GIVEN?? How come flash and prime dusted him??? When a number is given, he FAILS. Your blind love for superman is very intertaining. Yet in the end, you get mad and call names. lol

JakeTheBank
Ugh.

Superman can fly faster than three times the speed of light. A lot faster if so inclined.

country1000
Ugh.

Superman can fly faster than three times the speed of light. A lot faster if so inclined. Then show it with a number attached to it just like flash, silver surfer, nova, gladiator and thor fans can. They dont need calculations. They dont have to guess or use point A to B flawed logic. I could calculate ironman moving beyond lightspeed with that idiots flawed logic.

abhilegend
If he can fly 25 lightyears in minutes then how come he was a statue when flash fought zoom at only lightspeed WITH A NUMBER GIVEN?? How come flash and prime dusted him??? When a number is given, he FAILS. Your blind love for superman is very intertaining. Yet in the end, you get mad and call names. lol
Flash wasn't fighting zoom at lightspeed. He absorbed every other speedster's energy and spoke jesse quick's formula which triples speed of a speedster. The only mention of how fast they were going was that they covered every inch of earth several times in less than a second and its several times lightspeed. Unlike flash who's speed is always activated, superman has to consciously activate his speed. Just like here

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/INSANE%20FEATS/CATCHES%20THE%20FLASH/Superman709-009CATCHESTHEFLASH.jpg

At the time flash and zoom fought, he had no reason to activate his speed. Flash is the fastest guy in comics and prime is a PC kryptonian. Like I said you're truly idiotic to think that 25 lightyears in minutes is slower than 3 times C since there was no written number. You're sole reason for coming here is spewing random crap against superman. You aren't even clever enough to pull that off like carver.

JakeTheBank
I lol'd at "clever" and "Carver" in the same sentence.

abhilegend
I lol'd at "clever" and "Carver" in the same sentence.
Respective to carver.

JakeTheBank
Fair enough.

Anyway, while I personally don't think Superman solos Marvel Earth under the stips, I certainly know he can fly faster than three times the speed of light. Any one with rudimentary knowledge of Superman can come to that conclusion.

abhilegend
Fair enough.

Anyway, while I personally don't think Superman solos Marvel Earth under the stips, I certainly know he can fly faster than three times the speed of light. Any one with rudimentary knowledge of Superman can come to that conclusion.
Except butthurt gladiator fanboys.

country1000
Flash wasn't fighting zoom at lightspeed. He absorbed every other speedster's energy and spoke jesse quick's formula which triples speed of a speedster. The only mention of how fast they were going was that they covered every inch of earth several times in less than a second and its several times lightspeed. Unlike flash who's speed is always activated, superman has to consciously activate his speed. Just like here

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/INSANE%20FEATS/CATCHES%20THE%20FLASH/Superman709-009CATCHESTHEFLASH.jpg

At the time flash and zoom fought, he had no reason to activate his speed. Flash is the fastest guy in comics and prime is a PC kryptonian. Like I said you're truly idiotic to think that 25 lightyears in minutes is slower than 3 times C since there was no written number. You're sole reason for coming here is spewing random crap against superman. You aren't even clever enough to pull that off like carver. Go read that flash zoom fight again. Flash borrowed speed to reach light speed in an instant. LIGHT SPEED AND NO MORE and he was losing that amp during that fight. Now superman has to activate his speed??? Good EXCUSE. Looks like he is now the only speedster in Marvel and DC that has to activate his speed and perception huh?? Get real. What is your obession with carver and why do your lackys insult him?

abhilegend
Since country1000 loves written numbers, 50 times amped gladiator takes two minutes to fly from newyork to california at his top speed

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/CaptUniverseInvisibleWomanpg18.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/CaptUniverseInvisibleWomanpg19.jpg

country1000
Except butthurt gladiator fanboys. You yourself brought up gladiators name. Why? Mad at him for having numbers with his speed.lol

abhilegend
Go read that flash zoom fight again. Flash borrowed speed to reach light speed in an instant. LIGHT SPEED AND NO MORE and he was losing that amp during that fight. Now superman has to activate his speed??? Good EXCUSE. Looks like he is now the only speedster in Marvel and DC that has to activate his speed and perception huh?? Get real. What is your obession with carver and why do your lackys insult him?
He reached lightspeed in an instant and was going even faster later in his fight against zoom. So you ignore anything that contradicts your theory. Obsession?

abhilegend
You yourself brought up gladiators name. Why? Mad at him for having numbers with his speed.lol
Yeah, because you aren't a gladiator fanboy, right? Mad for that loser who has lost to corsair, gambit, cannonball and every top tier in marvel?

country1000
Since country1000 loves written numbers, 50 times amped gladiator takes two minutes to fly from newyork to california at his top speed

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/CaptUniverseInvisibleWomanpg18.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/CaptUniverseInvisibleWomanpg19.jpg Cool, now put up the one where he was clocked at 100 times lightspeed un-amped..lol

country1000
Yeah, because you aren't a gladiator fanboy, right? Mad for that loser who has lost to corsair, gambit, cannonball and every top tier in marvel? Has he ever lost to a gas station?

JakeTheBank
2Oy6DwHAi70

h1a8
I happen to know superman's speed feats very well. Superman himself has admitted that he cannot outrun light. He might can push himself to approach or exceed it by very little under certain conditions. However, when a number is given about speed, superman has fallen short every time. Flash, zoom, prime, Wonder Woman and a few others have proven that superman cannot fight at light speed and have also proven that he cannot fly much faster than light if at all.

It's more than one way to prove stuff. You can't demand someone to prove something only one way. Speed= Distance / Time is a valid way to prove speed. There is no way a character can cross galactic distances in minutes without it between many times that of light.

Actually there are ZERO instances where someone is really slower than light to travel from point A to B in less time than it takes light to. So what you said was extremely false.

So you are suggesting that since it was never stated that Superman is more than 3 times the speed of light then all instances of him traveling to other galaxies in a matter of minutes don't count? So in comics I can travel linearly to other galaxies in my lifetime while being under 3 times the speed of light?

abhilegend
Cool, now put up the one where he was clocked at 100 times lightspeed un-amped..lol
He was propelled by that explosion.

country1000
Hows this for speed.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/...2/lendsupli.jpg

abhilegend
Has he ever lost to a gas station?
Gambit's cards are more powerful than a gas station exploding?

abhilegend
Hows this for speed.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/...2/lendsupli.jpg
Fail.

country1000
Gambit's cards are more powerful than a gas station exploding? Yes they are. A full deck.

country1000
Fail. I was trying to put up the scan where superman himself said he cannot outrun light.

abhilegend
Yes they are. A full deck.
laughing out loud
Pathetic.

country1000
He was propelled by that explosion. Contained it and yet got propelled at the same time huh?

abhilegend
I was trying to put up the scan where superman himself said he cannot outrun light.
Two upgrades ago and at the time he was just lightspeed fast. At least he didn't need 50 times amp and two minutes.

country1000
laughing out loud
Pathetic. Yes you are.

country1000
Two upgrades ago and at the time he was just lightspeed fast. At least he didn't need 50 times amp and two minutes. Yeah dude, every excuse in the book.

JakeTheBank
http://www.theforce.net/kids/coruscant/probe_droid/palpatine.jpg

abhilegend
Yes you are.
laughing
Go back to cbr and pretend that gladiator can actually beat someone.

abhilegend
Yeah dude, every excuse in the book.
Like I said, pathetic.

-Pr-
country1000, stop lowballing. Please. If you don't know a character, then it's probably better off that you don't actually argue for/against them, as it only ends up reflecting on you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.