Avengers(movie) vs. Lex Luthor & the supercomputer from Superman III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Since people are so interested in how Superman would handle the Avengers recent movie foes, I figure turnabout is fair play. big grin

How do they do against Lex and his genius (plus pocket of kryptonite) & the Brainiac stand-in from Superman III?

the ninjak
She scared me when I was a kid.

Avengers kick her robot zombie ass.
And Black Widow uses her leg spin twist technique to kill Richard Pryor.

fpTHrdemfQo

janus77
IM would solo Lex & Electric Lady Land ... Lady.

Luthor's never been anything but a disappointing and comical "villain" in all the various Superman movies.

The truly charismatic (though still not very intelligent) Lex Luthors have all been on the small screen (Michael Rosenbaum and John Shea(?)).

roughrider
Lex is waiting in the cave for them to come. He's swinging a big chunk of kryptonite in his hand and grinning. Suddenly a caped figure flies into the cavern mouth, silhouetted by the setting sun.

Lex:"Ah, Supes baby! You figured it out at last! Like my new toy?"

A hammer flies just past Lex's head, causing him to duck in fear. It severely damages the supercomputer, and it starts shining out a kryptonite ray in all directions.
Lex looks around and sees it's not Superman in the cave but Thor. He brushes past Lex with barely a glance as his hammer flies back to him. He calls down a lighting strike through the cavern mouth to strike the supercomputer, which collapses in a shower of sparks.

Thor strides right up to Lex, who keeps frantically waving the kryptonite in front of him, looking for some effect to happen.

Thor: "I don't understand. What are you doing?"

Suddenly the chain holding the kryptonite chunk is melted in two and Lex drops it in shock. He turns and sees Iron Man retracting his wrist laser.

Iron Man: "Dropped your bling, Kojak. You're done."

Lex: "Who...what...?!"

Iron Man: "Big Blue briefed us all about you. We were just passing through. Thor here dropped us at the wrong place with his dimensional vortex..."

Thor: "My bad."

Iron Man: "...But we got the lay of the land quickly, and believe it or not your friend had a picnic he planned for a long time. Not my bag really, but hey it's just our lunch break, we said enjoy & let us take this one! Now if you would just hurry up and surrender, we have the others waiting back in Metropolis, we're comparing the local shawarma to the best we have in New York. So, chop chop?"

Lex: "This is a foul! This is cheating!"

Thor grabs him by the collar and raises him up, leading him outside with Iron Man following.

Lex: "Don't abuse the fabric, hippie! My attorney will get every detail about this!"

Thor( to Iron Man): "He dresses like you."

Iron Man: "Low blow, Fabio Just worry about getting your GPS right when we leave."

Thor: "After I try the local ale with my meat sandwich, tin man."

stick out tongue

lilshogun
The supercomputer from 1983! Tony Stark of the 2012 will just call JARVIS to beat the crap outta that 80's tech. Originally posted by roughrider
Since people are so interested in how Superman would handle the Avengers recent movie foes, I figure turnabout is fair play. big grin

How do they do against Lex and his genius (plus pocket of kryptonite) & the Brainiac stand-in from Superman III?

Zack Fair
Not that retarded Super Computer.

facepalm Superman 3....

Where Superman runs out of air by being trapped in a giant bubble when he can fly to the moon without trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.