Movie Loki vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Voldermort wants to mock the so called god of mischief into a battle. Who takes it?

dadudemon
Voldemort. Mostly because Loki is a superhuman with low-level super strength, a blasting staff, decent durability, and very low-level magic.

Loki can turn intangible. Not sure why he doesn't remain in that state all the time. Volde can also do so.

NemeBro
Voldemort has human durability though.

Wouldn't a blast insta-kill him?

marwash22
I will now summon the ghost of RJ...

"Expelliarmus!"

"Immobulus"

"Avada Kedavra"

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Voldemort has human durability though.

Wouldn't a blast insta-kill him?

Voldemort has invincibility: nothing can kill him. Horcruxes.

Not even the killing curse can kill him...but it does make him very depowered to get hit by a killing curse.

Voldemort can also block blasts with ease. He did so multiple times. He can put up shields, too, if he wants.

Robtard
Loki does his hologram/teleport-behind-trick and shoves his staff of Voldermort's anus; then mind-controls him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Loki does his hologram/teleport-behind-trick and shoves his staff of Voldermort's anus; then mind-controls him.

Voldemort just stands there as Loki does this because scripting fights is the best thing ever.

marwash22
Loki does his hologram/teleport-behind-trick and shoves his staff of Voldermort's anus; then mind-controls him. wont work, Voldy has a patronus surrounding his anus.

dadudemon
Originally posted by marwash22
wont work, Voldy has a patronus surrounding his anus.

That joke would have worked if you spelled it "patranus". sad

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Voldemort just stands there as Loki does this because scripting fights is the best thing ever.

No, he'd be focusing on the hologram, cos that's its purpose and what Loki does, trickery. Unless he can somehow deduce that it's really not Loki?

I don't think so, DDM. I don't think so.

marwash22
That joke would have worked if you spelled it "patranus". sad my anus joke wasn't crafted well enough for you?

Mindset
Where your joke fails your body will succeed.

Show him your moves.

NemeBro
Voldemort is immortal, but he has shown that he can be injured and "killed", not permanently, but long enough to count as a forum win.

Robtard
That joke would have worked if you spelled it "patranus". sad

That you for quoting/crediting me, as I was the first to use "patranus" in here, back in June of 2009.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
Where your joke fails your body will succeed.

Show him your moves. he ain't ready for this jelly.

NemeBro
Fatass.

marwash22
Originally posted by NemeBro
phatass.

Robtard
Oh look, another HP related thread that turns gay on the first page. Shocking.

dadudemon
No, he'd be focusing on the hologram, cos that's its purpose and what Loki does, trickery. Unless he can somehow deduce that it's really not Loki?

So Voldemort just stands there why Loki does his thing?

my anus joke wasn't crafted well enough for you?

You are correct, sir. smile

Thank you for quoting/crediting me, as I was the first to use "patranus" in here, back in June of 2009.

I didn't credit you because I don't (didn't, now) remember who said it. Honestly, I thought it was RJ. no expression

But, behold:

If you insist on foolishly crying about Dementors being unstoppable form anything except 'Patranus'...

marwash22
Oh look, another HP related thread that turns gay on the first page. Shocking. it was gay from the start, we just opened the closet door.

dadudemon
it was gay from the start, we just opened the closet door.

Why? You goin' to Narnia? awesome

Robtard
So Voldemort just stands there why Loki does his thing?

I didn't credit you because I don't (didn't, now) remember who said it. Honestly, I thought it was RJ. no expression

But, behold:

No, he'd be attacking the hologram with one or more of his spells, likely the death-spell, as he seems to like that one and it's good for killing stuff. Giving Loki plenty of time to teleport and do the sodomymindcontrol with his staff, take like a moment, as seen in the helicarrier scene with Agent Coulson.

LoL, RJ being that clever. LoL. I LoL'd.

edit: Still LoLing.

Robtard
it was gay from the start, we just opened the closet door.
Why? You goin' to Narnia? awesome
http://cdn02.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2010/12/skandar-keynes-narnia-clips.jpg

Utrigita
I can see Voldemort winning this, but it'll be a close fight. It's not like you can use the arrogance of either as a factor because they both have that in spades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.