Wendigo vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
Amped Wendigo(1000 folds)

vs

Thanos

H2H only, no BFR

Greysen93
Thanos

janus77
Wendigo. With a 1000x amp, Thanos is not winning this.

Batman-Prime
You mean the giant Wendigo who was 1000 amped? Thanos defeats him like the Hulk did, via BFR.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Wendigo. With a 1000x amp, Thanos is not winning this. Based on ?

Greysen93
Well current Thanos would, I don't know about classic, but still probably

Reacting2
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You mean the giant Wendigo who was 1000 amped? Thanos defeats him like the Hulk did, via BFR. cant you read? No BFR!! and yes is the Giant wendigo that was 1000 times as powerful(100 toner at base)

Colossus-Big C
its debatable how strong thanos is.

basilisk
Without BFR and H2H only, I guess a giant-sized 1000x strong Wendigo would just bounce Thanos all over the battlefield, with Thanos getting maybe the occasional hit in. I don't think the Wendigo tires, and Thanos doesn't die, so it just goes on and on like that.

Dream Stuff
1000 times is a lot of times (proportionally the difference between a real-life fit human male and a class 100 brick). It's not like we have hard numbers on each characters' strength to say for sure how such an amp would affect them. I'm inclined to say Wendigo, however.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If Hulk can beat Wendigo.. Thanos can

Greysen93
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
If Hulk can beat Wendigo.. Thanos can Well current can.

carver9
If Hulk can beat Wendigo.. Thanos can

Thanos isn't Hulk and doesn't have a single ft showing him being capable of killing two beings that was 1000 Times more powerful than Savage Hulk. Thanos had a prolong fight with a tall dog.

Thanos loses this and if Bi Beast was there as well who was also amped (and has outright beat Savage Hulk down in a fist fight), this would be a major stomp. Let's put it like this, Thanos compared champion to Savage Hulk and hid behind his shields the entire fight and also stated that he avoided fighting Hulk. Wendigo has also been compared to Savage Hulk and Bi Beast has as well. Put two and two together. Thanos gets ripped in half.

Reacting2
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos isn't Hulk and doesn't have a single ft showing him being capable of killing two beings that was 1000 Times more powerful than Savage Hulk. Thanos had a prolong fight with a tall dog.

Thanos loses this and if Bi Beast was there as well who was also amped (and has outright beat Savage Hulk down in a fist fight), this would be a major stomp. Let's put it like this, Thanos compared champion to Savage Hulk and hid behind his shields the entire fight and also stated that he avoided fighting Hulk. Wendigo has also been compared to Savage Hulk and Bi Beast has as well. Put two and two together. Thanos gets ripped in half. This, TI Thanos goes Down... Happy Dance

lft4ded
IDK. Thanos may not be able to beat Odin or Galactus but he has what it takes to play in roughly the same league. I'm sure Bi-Beast is smart enough to gauge his and Wendigo's power increase without inserting hyperbole but I don't think he'll be able to contend with a Thanos that can beat the Surfer into unconsciousness. Especially once he starts charging his punches.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Thanos loses this and if Bi Beast was there as well who was also amped (and has outright beat Savage Hulk down in a fist fight), this would be a major stomp. Let's put it like this, Thanos compared champion to Savage Hulk and hid behind his shields the entire fight and also stated that he avoided fighting Hulk. Wendigo has also been compared to Savage Hulk and Bi Beast has as well. Put two and two together. Thanos gets ripped in half.

Actually when Hulk vaporized them... just so you know... they had lost their amp.. You know this carver...

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
1000 times is a lot of times (proportionally the difference between a real-life fit human male and a class 100 brick). It's not like we have hard numbers on each characters' strength to say for sure how such an amp would affect them. I'm inclined to say Wendigo, however.

thanos based on the fact he fought tyrant h2h and tyrant fought galactus hardcore. power cosmic is greater than wendigo

carver9
Actually when Hulk vaporized them... just so you know... they had lost their amp.. You know this carver...

What are you talking about? I'm not talking about WBH killing them, I'm talking about WWH killing them.

Here...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815988/Incredible_Hulks_631_018.jpg.html

WWH punch them along with part of the city out of orbit which results in them crashing into Armageddon city size space ship which also results in an explosion upon impact that kills them.

By the way, it was nothing ever stated saying or showing Bi Beast and Wendigo losing their amps.

carver9
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
thanos based on the fact he fought tyrant h2h and tyrant fought galactus hardcore. power cosmic is greater than wendigo

Thanos was amped with the orb when he took on Tyrant. When did Tyrant take on Galactus h2h?

Hulkbuster1
Thanos was amped with the orb when he took on Tyrant. When did Tyrant take on Galactus h2h? Originally posted by carver9
Thanos was amped with the orb when he took on Tyrant. When did Tyrant take on Galactus h2h? Originally posted by carver9
Thanos was amped with the orb when he took on Tyrant. When did Tyrant take on Galactus h2h?
never said tyrant fought galactus hand to hand but they have clashed beyound epic proportions. yes thanos was amped...my bad embarrasment but thanos amps are part of his character yes

carver9
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
never said tyrant fought galactus hand to hand but they have clashed beyound epic proportions. yes thanos was amped...my bad embarrasment but thanos amps are part of his character yes

He was amped off "Tyrant" orbs.

Hulkbuster1
He was amped off "Tyrant" orbs.
by character I meant thats what you expect he always finds a way to amplify his powers. smile

h1a8
Although not funny, somehow I think Quanchi would argue that an infinite times amped Wendigo couldn't beat Thanos h2h.

So random numbers like 10x, 1000x, 10000000x, ... would mean nothing against Thanos.

With that said, I see Wendigo at several thousand tons of strength at best so 1000x wendigo would be several millions of tons. Thanos should still beat him.

Surprised you didn't I?

KuRuPT Thanosi
What are you talking about? I'm not talking about WBH killing them, I'm talking about WWH killing them.

Here...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815988/Incredible_Hulks_631_018.jpg.html

WWH punch them along with part of the city out of orbit which results in them crashing into Armageddon city size space ship which also results in an explosion upon impact that kills them.

By the way, it was nothing ever stated saying or showing Bi Beast and Wendigo losing their amps.

Nothing Thanos couldn't do.

Do you remember a biting incident?

carver9
Nothing Thanos couldn't do.

Do you remember a biting incident?

What biting incident.?

-K-M-
Still havent seen any real reasons Thanos wins yet.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Other than him being superior in virtually ever way to Wendigo? Besides that?

KuRuPT Thanosi
What biting incident.?

Don't go carter on me... you know what I speak of

carver9

How? And how is Thanos even punching him in the head when he can't even leap as high as high? I guess he is ankle punching him.

-K-M-

That's not fact that's personal opinion (ie. no reasons, no proof, etc). My statement still stands.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You mean the giant Wendigo who was 1000 amped? Thanos defeats him like the Hulk did, via BFR. hulk killed him

-K-M-
He battle fielded removed him, and then Wendigo reverted back to normal in the Dark Dimension. Hulk and Red Rulk technically killed normal Wendigo in chains

iceman24567
Originally posted by -K-M-
He battle fielded removed him, and then Wendigo reverted back to normal in the Dark Dimension. Hulk and Red Rulk technically killed normal Wendigo in chains He's talking about before that back on earth

KuRuPT Thanosi
He battle fielded removed him, and then Wendigo reverted back to normal in the Dark Dimension. Hulk and Red Rulk technically killed normal Wendigo in chains

Don't tell that to carter.. he believer the amp never left...

carver9
The amp didn't leave unless someone can show me where this was stated.

KuRuPT Thanosi
besides the clear size difference?

carver9
besides the clear size difference?

The Dark Dimension had something to do with that.

lilshogun
Thanos sits and analyzes the situation. Thus proceeds 1000 sytematical ways to kill Wendigo. Knowledge is POWER.Originally posted by -K-M-
Still havent seen any real reasons Thanos wins yet.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The Dark Dimension had something to do with that.

Really? Post the scans that says it shrank them but they still maintained the amp. Otherwise, by clear artistic depiction we can see the amp was gone. Even a 5th grader would come to that conclusion without having is spelled out... surely you're better than a 5th grader carter.

-K-M-
Yeah it was pretty clear the amp was gone, as Wendigo became x1000 stronger because of the size increase.

SuperiorTech
You guys need to stop going back and forth with Carver he agreed the amp was gone when he presented his evidence a while back and I countered it he then basically pretended that didn't happen and started up with it again in the WBH vs Kurse thread you notice he has not posted in the thread since I called him on it he basically move on to this one.

What little respect I had for this guy is basically gone now.

carver9
Really? Post the scans that says it shrank them but they still maintained the amp. Otherwise, by clear artistic depiction we can see the amp was gone. Even a 5th grader would come to that conclusion without having is spelled out... surely you're better than a 5th grader carter.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You guys need to stop going back and forth with Carver he agreed the amp was gone when he presented his evidence a while back and I countered it he then basically pretended that didn't happen and started up with it again in the WBH vs Kurse thread you notice he has not posted in the thread since I called him on it he basically move on to this one.

What little respect I had for this guy is basically gone now.

How did Wendigo and Bi Beast get to the Dark Dimension?

SuperiorTech
How did Wendigo and Bi Beast get to the Dark Dimension?

How do that matter? what your doing is trying to pick and choose what suits your argument the size enhancement came with the amp but you want to forget that part of it because it suits your case.Just like how you want to say the Dark Dimension messed with their size you want to pick out that part of what Umar said and then ignored everything else like them not retaining their original forms and being turned into troll like creatures.

KuRuPT Thanosi
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg

Carter... I asked for a scan that says THEY RETAINED THEIR AMP WHILE BEING SHRUNK IN SIZE... What you posted said NOTHING of the sort.

SuperiorTech
So what Carver we done here you not gonna respond is this one of those time where you ignore the thread and then start spouting the same thing a couple weeks later when you think we all have forgotten?

Guy destroyed a planet etc as a side effect of getting into a fight why is it not good enough for you that he ignored Arm, Bi Beast and Wendigo assualt unless they were massively amped.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
How do that matter? what your doing is trying to pick and choose what suits your argument the size enhancement came with the amp but you want to forget that part of it because it suits your case.Just like how you want to say the Dark Dimension messed with their size you want to pick out that part of what Umar said and then ignored everything else like them not retaining their original forms and being turned into troll like creatures.

The reason they went to the Dark Dimension was because they were part of the "damned". It was already explained why the damned size changed.

SuperiorTech
The reason they went to the Dark Dimension was because they were part of the "damned". It was already explained why the damned size changed.

Then they would not have retained those forms and they would have been transformed into troll like creatures like everyone else damned or not they were not given the same treatment as everyone else also the explaination by Umar was that they were given new physical forms not that they shrunked so the only logical answer is that they lost the amp.

I find it interesting that every statement out of your mouth is that nothing suggest they lost the amp when all the evdince does just that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carter... I asked for a scan that says THEY RETAINED THEIR AMP WHILE BEING SHRUNK IN SIZE... What you posted said NOTHING of the sort.

carver9

Why would I need to provide that scan when there was nothing referenced that they lost their amps? Doesn't make sense for me to provide something that states they were amped by the wishing well when we know they were.

Dream Stuff
Why would I need to provide that scan when there was nothing referenced that they lost their amps? Doesn't make sense for me to provide something that states they were amped by the wishing well when we know they were.

Does anyone else realize this argument is going in pointless circles?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Carter.. when they were STATED ON PANEL AND SHOWN ON PANEL TO HAVE AN AMP.. THEY HAD GROWN IN SIZE. At NO point where they stated to have an amp and NOT grown in size. Thus it's basic logic that when they are shown back to their NORMAL size.. they no longer had the amp... Basic carter.

carver9
Carter.. when they were STATED ON PANEL AND SHOWN ON PANEL TO HAVE AN AMP.. THEY HAD GROWN IN SIZE. At NO point where they stated to have an amp and NOT grown in size. Thus it's basic logic that when they are shown back to their NORMAL size.. they no longer had the amp... Basic carter.

My name isn't Carter.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Does anyone else realize this argument is going in pointless circles?

Everything that he has brought up I have addressed from no evidence showing they lost the amp to everything Umar stated in that scan any new evidence he would like to introduce I would address it as well.

What you dont understand if he cant let it go because any thing the would detract from the feat in anyway or form is impossible for him to accept.

Reacting2
My name isn't Carter. is your name Carver in real life? confused

oh and Thanos dies(and comes back the next second)

leonidas
laughing out loud

this thread is f'n hilarious.

Naija boy
^Indeed,

Reacting2
Originally posted by Naija boy
^Indeed, why? a solid class 100 toner guy that was amped to 1000 times is going to be Thanos worst nightmare, heck the same guy was big big time trouble to savage hulk, sam hulk thanos was afraid to wrestle with... cool

Gecko4lif
Wendigo got killed by a hunting knife

Thanos is stronger then 1000 hunting knives

Naija boy
^ Oh not that. Its hilarious mostly cuz of carver id say. Well carver and this Gecko fellow.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Thanos is stronger then 1000 hunting knives not classic wendigo.. wink

-K-M-
Yeah that was a HYBRID Wendigo, not a true one. Besides that Wendigo did better against Rulk then King Thor did.

For those insterested this isn't the first time we saw a giant Wendigo. Yes, he is bigger then the Wolrd Trade Centers

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/AmazingSpiderman277-22.jpg

Damborgson
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

this thread is f'n hilarious.

it really is. laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Lol .....thanos ftw

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Thanos is stronger then 1000 hunting knives

1000 hunting knives, sure. But 1 hunting knife with the 1000 times the sharpness and hardness would slice through him like paper in the hands of class 100 brick.

Yep.

Nihilist
That Wendigo was weak shit, he couldnt even survive a planetry explosion.

Thanos wins

psycho gundam
He battle fielded removed him, and then Wendigo reverted back to normal in the Dark Dimension. Hulk and Red Rulk technically killed normal Wendigo in chains we're led to believe they died when they slammed into the trojan ship.Originally posted by carver9
Why would I need to provide that scan when there was nothing referenced that they lost their amps? Doesn't make sense for me to provide something that states they were amped by the wishing well when we know they were. lol, they were there cause their wish to banish hulk backfired, and the amp was indeed gone as not only were those two back to normal size, but all three of them were restored to life.

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
we're led to believe they died when they slammed into the trojan ship. lol, they were there cause their wish to banish hulk backfired, and the amp was indeed gone as not only were those two back to normal size, but all three of them were restored to life.

Fing Fang died and still retained his amp though

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
we're led to believe they died when they slammed into the trojan ship.

Unlikely really, as the Wendigo is immortal afterall and can't be killed. Not only does magical forces keep him alive, but it's noted his durability is "demi-godlike". Though it's not the first time writers have been ignorant

guy222
thanos wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm glad we've established Wendigo LOST the amp... Well until Carver goes into carter mode and says the same bs a few weeks from now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.