ComicVine vs. Kmc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
Which site is the best based on:
1.Moderators attributes:freandly,helpful,passion,involvement with community, corruption,funnier and ratio of light to darkseid of the force.
2.logical debators
3.content
4.Friendly community
5.popularity
6.merchandise

JakeTheBank
Comicvine once voted the Thing as the most powerful character in comics.

They win.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Comicvine once voted the Thing as the most powerful character in comics.

They win. funny enough they have their version of kmc vs. comicvine. they mentioned quanchii and said kmc had terrible debaters.

quanchi112
Comicvine is one of the worst sites I've ever had the displeasure of posting at. It takes forever to load. The posters all seem around the age of ten and you can't really even sport sigs. All in all a bad place to live.

Flyattractor
You guys have me and Comicvind dosen't so there is a win right there.
Happy Dance

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Comicvine is one of the worst sites I've ever had the displeasure of posting at. It takes forever to load. The posters all seem around the age of ten and you can't really even sport sigs. All in all a bad place to live.
speaking of comicvine they mentioned you laughing guess your famous on both worlds. I think I never seen moderators interact with their community. Comicvine seems more of a hassle to log into. Though they say they talk to the comic writers directly.

Damborgson
I've been there. Was not impressed. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/smurph.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
speaking of comicvine they mentioned you laughing guess your famous on both worlds. I think I never seen moderators interact with their community. Comicvine seems more of a hassle to log into. Though they say they talk to the comic writers directly. You tell any froggy upstart who wants a piece to log in here. If it wasn't for the abysmally slow login and posting times I'd stick around but it's unbearable over there.

ozz81
thumb up

carver9
Comicvine said that Midnighter can take out Wolverine and Spiderman in one panel. They also said that Martian Manhunter can beat the entire JLA 10/10. They said that Superman can beat WBH in an armwrestling contest due to super speed. The place is terrible.

Blight
Comic vine never interested me. Not much debate seems to go on, really. Frankly I will take quan over having to log in there.

Hulkbuster1
You tell any froggy upstart who wants a piece to log in here. If it wasn't for the abysmally slow login and posting times I'd stick around but it's unbearable over there. Sure thing embarrasment Funny because if you read their kmc vs. comicvine they say kmc has the worst debaters who don't factor in a characters morals,tactics and fighting style. they also said kmc takes heros out of character in versus debates. from my opinion they rarely use scans and their respect threads are meh.

biensalsa
Having Quanchi decreases the stock of KMC

But Carter raises it evil face

Of course I'm joking

jalek moye
Only thing Comicvine is good for, is the pictures.

quanchi112
Originally posted by biensalsa
Having Quanchi decreases the stock of KMC

But Carter raises it evil face

Of course I'm joking I'll eat your soul.

biensalsa
I'll eat your soul.

Sorry me no speak english

In all seriousness they do have a very good data base, but it needs to be taken with a grain of salt

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by jalek moye
Only thing Comicvine is good for, is the pictures.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Comicvine said that Midnighter can take out Wolverine and Spiderman in one panel. They also said that Martian Manhunter can beat the entire JLA 10/10. They said that Superman can beat WBH in an armwrestling contest due to super speed. The place is terrible.

I actually agree with.that assessment depending on circumstances

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I remember you saying dc characters or their universe was more powerful than marvel's a few weeks back (I never forget a transgression like that). Let's pick another board to has that argument out. I'd love to show you the error of your ways.

Badabing
DC characters and the DC universe is more powerful than Marvel characters and the Marvel universe.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Badabing
DC characters and the DC universe is more powerful than Marvel characters and the Marvel universe.

When did DC get Dr. Doom?

Hulkbuster1
DC characters and the DC universe is more powerful than Marvel characters and the Marvel universe. Originally posted by Badabing
DC characters and the DC universe is more powerful than Marvel characters and the Marvel universe. Originally posted by Badabing
You've been a bad raptor bad bad raptor. mad

Hyperion Prime
I remember you saying dc characters or their universe was more powerful than marvel's a few weeks back (I never forget a transgression like that). Let's pick another board to has that argument out. I'd love to show you the error of your ways.

Quanchi I love the shit out of marvel comics, but overall DC is just more powerful. sad In my mind heaven is NYC in the Marvel universe.

Edit I think I have an old CBR account.

Horrificus
Why go to CV?
Over here, we get the monthly checks for $1000 and free unlimited comics, etc.
And, then there are the massages...
I know I don't have to remind you guys about these things.

So, KMC is better imo.

Badabing
You've been a bad raptor bad bad raptor. mad innocent

quanchi112
DC characters and the DC universe is more powerful than Marvel characters and the Marvel universe. You can't protect hyperion prime. You're in florida and he's somewhere in ohio with me. He can't hide forever.

quanchi112
Quanchi I love the shit out of marvel comics, but overall DC is just more powerful. sad In my mind heaven is NYC in the Marvel universe.

Edit I think I have an old CBR account. Cbr would never allow such a thing. Herochat would let us lay waste to each other. You need to sign up.

Although if bada could look the other way we could do it here.

shifty

Dc is nowhere near as powerful. I honestly, objectively, firmly believe marvel is hands down just tougher in general.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9

I wouldn't sum up the entirety of a board by the sayings of a poster or two,

But, that last point makes a damn good amount of sense.

If you can bench the same weight as someone else, but can do so more explosively e.g. faster, then you are stronger than them.

Accelerate your arms faster = More force.

playa1258
CBR is easily the worst CB. You can't argue at all without getting banned, because you're inevitably going to run into the board pets.

Anyone who as ever had a account at CBR knows who i'm talking about.

playa1258
Cbr would never allow such a thing. Herochat would let us lay waste to each other. You need to sign up.

Although if bada could look the other way we could do it here.

shifty

Dc is nowhere near as powerful. I honestly, objectively, firmly believe marvel is hands down just tougher in general.

Herochat has gone off the deep end.

biensalsa

This.

But one has to enjoy Marvel Cosmic Entities, more than The DC counterparts.

IMO anyway

Bouboumaster
DC friggin' sucks. The reboot was a godawful idea.
Marvel, those days, suck a lot too, but at least, it has the potential to be great.

Also, DC got Aquaman, and he's the lamest "superhero" ever.

carver9
Originally posted by playa1258
CBR is easily the worst CB. You can't argue at all without getting banned, because you're inevitably going to run into the board pets.

Anyone who as ever had a account at CBR knows who i'm talking about.

I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. Me and him go at it ALL OF THE TIME.

playa1258
Be careful he has Mod protection. Many of people have been banned because of him.

carver9
Originally posted by playa1258
Be careful he has Mod protection. Many of people have been banned because of him.

Are you talking about Citizenbane?

playa1258
No, Pendaran.

DarkSaint85
I actually like quan when he's debating - sure, its confrontational and you may not agree with him, but he's consistent.

Unless Surtur is involved. Then he beats even Thanos.....

playa1258
Quan is alright.

TheHulk
Holy Hell If Someone On Comicvine Decide To Troll And Sees This All Hell Will Break Lose

But Yea We Win.

-Pr-
KMC, obviously.

Also, Bada's right.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
DC friggin' sucks. The reboot was a godawful idea.
Marvel, those days, suck a lot too, but at least, it has the potential to be great.

Also, DC got Aquaman, and he's the lamest "superhero" ever.

lol, you wish Marvel had someone like Aquaman.

Prep-Man

Edit I think I have an old CBR account.

thumb up smart man.

Even Marvel's own editorial has stated DC is overall more powerful. A number of times.

Comicvine has a few good posters, though. Like 4 good ones.

tkitna
Originally posted by -Pr-

lol, you wish Marvel had someone like Aquaman.

They do. Barring the water factor, his name would be Rhino. laughing

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by TheHulk
Holy Hell If Someone On Comicvine Decide To Troll And Sees This All Hell Will Break Lose

But Yea We Win. evil face smokin' shifty reading

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Prep-Man
thumb up smart man.

Even Marvel's own editorial has stated DC is overall more powerful. A number of times.

Comicvine has a few good posters, though. Like 4 good ones.
I might be wrong but I thought I read the big head at marvel saying dc sucks, when asked about another crossover.

zopzop
the big head at marvel saying dc sucks, when asked about another crossover.

DC sucks? That's rich coming from a Marvel exec. I guess he didn't read the sh|t his company has produced these past few years. http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/--a/vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by zopzop
DC sucks? That's rich coming from a Marvel exec. I guess he didn't read the sh|t his company has produced these past few years. http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/--a/vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

yeah you can google it ''marvel head boss says dc sucks'' or ''reason marvel wont do crossover'. It seems they have badblood with the guy forgot his name. though dc said they be glad to do it. The only one thats respectful is stan lee.

Prep-Man
There is a rumor going around that Batman/Spider-Man will have a crossover this summer. Seeing as both movies come out this summer.

janus77
DC does seem a little screwed up with the multi-coloured Lanterns, the Superman beats all thing and the insane stupidity of some of the shit that passes for plot - Lex Luthor's work mostly.

I used to read Batman but that got boring with the various inheritors of the "mantle" of "The Bat"... I just don't feel that the main characters plausibly inhabit the same universe either.

Batman just doesn't seem right, tonally, in the presence of Superman and Wonder Woman (let alone the more humorous Flash). And MM just looks funny ...

I'm hoping more people pick up Irredeemable, that's become my new favourite comic/universe.

Hulkbuster1
There is a rumor going around that Batman/Spider-Man will have a crossover this summer. Seeing as both movies come out this summer. hope its true but at this point highly unlikly. whats more plausible in the coming years is spiderman appearing in avengers 2. off topic whatever happened to jurrassic park 4? confused

Prep-Man
Is Irredeemable Image? Image is certainly the best publisher now for comics. They have a lot of great creators working over there. 2nd is Vertigo, IMO.

-Pr-
Originally posted by tkitna
They do. Barring the water factor, his name would be Rhino. laughing

I expected better.

DarkSaint85
yeah you can google it ''marvel head boss says dc sucks'' or ''reason marvel wont do crossover'. It seems they have badblood with the guy forgot his name. though dc said they be glad to do it. The only one thats respectful is stan lee.

Nope, no such article.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by janus77
DC does seem a little screwed up with the multi-coloured Lanterns, the Superman beats all thing and the insane stupidity of some of the shit that passes for plot - Lex Luthor's work mostly.

I used to read Batman but that got boring with the various inheritors of the "mantle" of "The Bat"... I just don't feel that the main characters plausibly inhabit the same universe either.

Batman just doesn't seem right, tonally, in the presence of Superman and Wonder Woman (let alone the more humorous Flash). And MM just looks funny ...

I'm hoping more people pick up Irredeemable, that's become my new favourite comic/universe. irredeemable? is that a new company? Superman has to be mostly unbeatable because he's suppose to be the messiah type role/role model. I agree with batman he just seem out of place as a jl member and some of his stories and jla plots are just awful in the sense of logic because he is only human. And jla seem like an extension of supermans powers and thats not counting supergirl,powergirl,krypto,martian manhunter, and superboy. They need a better variety of powers that make the characters truly unique and distinctive. They should aslo get rid of the too many kryptonian problem, just have krypto and supergirl at most.

janus77
Is Irredeemable Image? Image is certainly the best publisher now for comics. They have a lot of great creators working over there. 2nd is Vertigo, IMO.
Dunno, never looked carefully, just read the stories.

irredeemable? is that a new company? Superman has to be mostly unbeatable because he's suppose to be the messiah type role/role model. I agree with batman he just seem out of place as a jl member and some of his stories and jla plots are just awful in the sense of logic because he is only human. And jla seem like an extension of supermans powers and thats not counting supergirl,powergirl,krypto,martian manhunter, and superboy. They need a better variety of powers that make the characters truly unique and distinctive. They should aslo get rid of the too many kryptonian problem, just have krypto and supergirl at most.
Irredeemable is a comic, got turned onto it by one of the threads here.

The Messiah stuff is only tenable in a very particular (and hokey) context. To be "saved" you need a lot of 'spiritual apriori'...

Within a comic universe peopled by as diverse a bunch as DC have, there's no meaning to having a saviour/messiah... especially one who spends most of his time on one particular planet fighting its criminal element.

Prep-Man
Oh, it's actually Boom Studios.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nope, no such article.

okay I believe I found it, type The cricket:marvel vs. dc the great debate goes on and the website is entertainment.sltrib.com
The guy's name is greg gage who said it although I thought it was another name.

Placidity

The guy's name is greg gage who said it although I thought it was another name.

Greg Gage - owner of "Black Cat" comics...

So what we still have is some fat cat at Marvel admitting DC is generally more powerful.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by janus77
Dunno, never looked carefully, just read the stories.

Irredeemable is a comic, got turned onto it by one of the threads here.

The Messiah stuff is only tenable in a very particular (and hokey) context. To be "saved" you need a lot of 'spiritual apriori'...

Within a comic universe peopled by as diverse a bunch as DC have, there's no meaning to having a saviour/messiah... especially one who spends most of his time on one particular planet fighting its criminal element.
well messiah as in he's the go to guy when the team is beaten. I Disagree with jla in part,legion seems more diverse, they are an extension of supermans power:
flash=supes speed
wonder woman=supes strength,flight
martian manhunter=supes laser,flight,strenght
powergirl=obviously
supergirl=obviously
aquaman=supes speed in water They only have minor differances that set them apart. seeing how superman is the over all balanced one of those powers
The only ones truly unique are green arrow, green lantern and batman. and imo they're meh.
Take xmen or fantastic 4 each member powers and abilities set them apart and they work for a balanced unique team. jla as stated are just extentions of supermans power with only minor difference/weapons to differentiate between them.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Placidity

So what we still have is some fat cat at Marvel admitting DC is generally more powerful.
like I said I read it in a forum awhile back but it was some marvel boss/writer/editor that people were calling a dbag about his comments.

Prep-Man
X-Men are kind of based off of Doom Patrol. Which came out a little bit earlier.

JLA are generally more powerful than the Avengers.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Placidity

Okay I finnaly found it!
Type Will there ever be another dc/marvel crossover? website is forums.comicbook resources.com

The guys name is →Quesada. They even say marvel bribed comic book shops to not show dc comic contents and only to display theirs.

Batman-Prime

thumb up Stated in the JLA/Avengers crossover wink.

DarkSaint85
Okay I finnaly found it!
Type Will there ever be another dc/marvel crossover? website is forums.comicbook resources.com

The guys name is →Quesada. They even say marvel bribed comic book shops to not show dc comic contents and only to display theirs.
This one:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?345498-will-there-ever-be-another-dc-marvel-crossover

?

Wow, where did Quesada say that in that link??? Even if he did, its all unsubstantiated rumour.

Look, I'm going to start a new one: Quesada has previoulsy said that he thinks Superman, had he been present during WWH, would have whooped Hulk. Even if he had Thanos helping Hulk out.

quanchi112
thumb up smart man.

Comicvine has a few good posters, though. Like 4 good ones. Dc's universe isn't more powerful. It's not even close too. I don't use anyone's opinion to decide who is more powerful for me. That's like me saying well Jenkins says Sentry destroys Thor in a second or two. That wouldn't happen and hasn't.

The jla and the avengers isn't the entire marvel universe. We also saw Thor bring Superman to the limit and that's dc's ultimate hero against just one of marvel's. Originally posted by Placidity

So what we still have is some fat cat at Marvel admitting DC is generally more powerful. Jurgens has wrote both Superman and Thor. He admits Thor beats Superman. Do you accept his opinion as law ? If not you can't pick and choose which guys statements you accept. That's bias.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up Stated in the JLA/Avengers crossover wink. Blatantly false. The magic seems a little more chaotic and what not but not the entire universe. You need to be accurate here.

Estacado
Well KMC went down the toilet since quanchi registered.

abhilegend
Dc's universe isn't more powerful. It's not even close too. I don't use anyone's opinion to decide who is more powerful for me. That's like me saying well Jenkins says Sentry destroys Thor in a second or two. That wouldn't happen and hasn't.

The jla and the avengers isn't the entire marvel universe. We also saw Thor bring Superman to the limit and that's dc's ultimate hero against just one of marvel's. Jurgens has wrote both Superman and Thor. He admits Thor beats Superman. Do you accept his opinion as law ? If not you can't pick and choose which guys statements you accept. That's bias.
When did thor bring superman to his limits? When a hugely amped Iron man (who previously oneshotted wonder woman and kyle with one repulsor beam), hercules, wonder man, she hulk and vision beat down superman while he still got up at the same time when thor got up? Hercules who is often an equal to thor physically slipped in koma with much less.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
When did thor bring superman to his limits? When a hugely amped Iron man (who previously oneshotted wonder woman and kyle with one repulsor beam), hercules, wonder man, she hulk and vision beat down superman while he still got up at the same time when thor got up? Hercules who is often an equal to thor physically slipped in koma with much less. Superman's words and the writer himself says he was taxed and it could go either way. The team easily defeated him after he barely beat thor who held back.

Superman is more durable than Thor but not even where near as powerful. That's not even close.Originally posted by Estacado
Well KMC went down the toilet since quanchi registered. No one will remember your name or the fact you were even here. You simply don't matter.

DarkSaint85
Superman's words and the writer himself says he was taxed and it could go either way. The team easily defeated him after he barely beat thor who held back.

Superman is more durable than Thor but not even where near as powerful. That's not even close. No one will remember your name or the fact you were even here. You simply don't matter.

In a non-canon comic?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In a non-canon comic? It's canon to Superman. Well it was pre reboot.

Badabing
It's canon to Superman. Well it was pre reboot. You know better than to use crossovers on KMC.

quanchi112
You know better than to use crossovers on KMC. I thought a thread concerning comicvine would allow an exception.

shifty

CosmicComet
It's canon to Superman. Well it was pre reboot.

since its canon to superman, and not thor, that just means its a different thor altogether. ergo 616 thor doesnt get the credit for taxing superman.

wink

srankmissingnin
Comicvine is a resource for people who don't read comics, and want to quickly learn about characters by reading a brief wiki article that is open to anyone who wants to contribute. The forums reflect that.

On the plus side we don't have to tell people that they can't rely on the information gleaned from a Handbook or Wiki page if they want to formulate an accurate opinion anymore. I guess they all join Comicvine instead.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CosmicComet
since its canon to superman, and not thor, that just means its a different thor altogether. ergo 616 thor doesnt get the credit for taxing superman.

wink I honestly think it is canon for Thor as well. If you ask the writer of the jla/avengers I bet he'd say that was marvel's Thor.

I honestly thought the manner in which he handled it though ignored his magical weakness. Lesser foes have ko'd a holding back Thor. Thor going all out is another matter altogether.

Either way it isn't usable on kmc but just saying is all.

Airwalker ko'd Thor but the moment he realized he was a machine Thor killed him with his next attack. That example illuminates the difference isn't even close with regards to Thor holding back and going all out.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Comicvine is a resource for people who don't read comics, and want to quickly learn about characters by reading a brief wiki article that is open to anyone who wants to contribute. The forums reflect that.

On the plus side we don't have to tell people that they can't rely on the information gleaned from a Handbook or Wiki page if they want to formulate an accurate opinion anymore. I guess they all join Comicvine instead.

I'll just skim reading through the respect threads like carver and quanchi wink

Estacado
Superman's words and the writer himself says he was taxed and it could go either way. The team easily defeated him after he barely beat thor who held back.

Superman is more durable than Thor but not even where near as powerful. That's not even close. No one will remember your name or the fact you were even here. You simply don't matter.
Son I made this...estahuh

You did nothing besides being an idiot...313

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado

You did nothing besides being an idiot...313 laughing out loud So you made a little emoji. That's all you can say about your time on kmc. No one will remember you. It's ok that you don't stand out. You're just a lemming.Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
I'll just skim reading through the respect threads like carver and quanchi wink I read the arcs. I make my own cases I have never been a respect thread debater like trickster priest.

Estacado
laughing out loud So you made a little emoji. That's all you can say about your time on kmc. No one will remember you. It's ok that you don't stand out. You're just a lemming. I read the arcs. I make my own cases I have never been a respect thread debater like trickster priest.
Its better being "avarage" then being the biggest idiot on the forum....esta31

CosmicComet

YOU are the creator of that?

heil!

Estacado
Originally posted by CosmicComet
YOU are the creator of that?

heil!
Lulz...esta31

quanchi112
Its better being "avarage" then being the biggest idiot on the forum....esta31 I wouldn't brag about posting emojis with fat arms. I'd take more pride in my body than that.

If I am an idiot let's do a battlezone where you debate against me. I will stand no chance against your fat arms. But I bet you will back down and continue to make sub par sigs.

srankmissingnin
I'll just skim reading through the respect threads like carver and quanchi wink

You'd be better off than reading a wiki, but you should probably just read some comics instead. cool

Estacado
I wouldn't brag about posting emojis with fat arms. I'd take more pride in my body than that.

If I am an idiot let's do a battlezone where you debate against me. I will stand no chance against your fat arms. But I bet you will back down and continue to make sub par sigs.
KK we can debate Spectre vs Thanos....haermm

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

You have your good with your bad. Just like every forum.

Hulkbuster1
laughing out loud So you made a little emoji. That's all you can say about your time on kmc. No one will remember you. It's ok that you don't stand out. You're just a lemming. I read the arcs. I make my own cases I have never been a respect thread debater like trickster priest. dc has more than superman though but marvel could easily kill em big grin how well:
superman,superboy,cyborg superman,supergirl,krypto,power girl and eradicator=all killed by pheniox eating the sun out. now dc heavy hitters are almost gone!

green lantern and corps=killed by silver surfers ultimate speed blitz and green lantern lost to him already.
martain manhunter and martian girl=killed by cyclops or jhonny storms going nova.
Batman and family =killed by hulks family
wonderwoman=destroyed again by storms.
aquaman=killed by juggernuat or electro or jhonny heating up the earth.
green arrow=killef by bullseye,punisher or rulk.
since am getting tired thanos destroys the entire dc multiverse with hotu...the end marvel ftw just like at the movies laughing

DarkSaint85
Your posts offend my eyeballs.

But at the same time, they tickle my funnybone.

abhilegend

laughing out loud

Superman gives everyone props. Thor wasn't holding back AT ALL. He beats thor's ass in the ground and took five of the strongest avengers' shot, one of whom was hugely amped and still got up at the same time as the "puny god". Yeah, that totally means he was at his limits. Yeah where did Busiek said that? Superman is stronger, faster, more durable and who is more powerful is absolutely debatable.

carver9
I honestly think it is canon for Thor as well. If you ask the writer of the jla/avengers I bet he'd say that was marvel's Thor.

I honestly thought the manner in which he handled it though ignored his magical weakness. Lesser foes have ko'd a holding back Thor. Thor going all out is another matter altogether.

Either way it isn't usable on kmc but just saying is all.

Airwalker ko'd Thor but the moment he realized he was a machine Thor killed him with his next attack. That example illuminates the difference isn't even close with regards to Thor holding back and going all out.

Same thing with Hyperion. During their first fight, Hyperion was no selling Thor attacks...the second time they fought, Thor took the gloves off and stomped him. It always happen like that...Thor loses the first match...I guess he is testing his opponent. Then the second go round, he stomps them.

abhilegend
^Tutinax begs to differ.

carver9
^Tutinax begs to differ.

D***, I forgot about that. sad

CosmicComet
Tutinax styled on a Round 2 Thor.

Was crazy.

quanchi112
KK we can debate Spectre vs Thanos....haermm Sure.Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Superman gives everyone props. Thor wasn't holding back AT ALL. He beats thor's ass in the ground and took five of the strongest avengers' shot, one of whom was hugely amped and still got up at the same time as the "puny god". Yeah, that totally means he was at his limits. Yeah where did Busiek said that? Superman is stronger, faster, more durable and who is more powerful is absolutely debatable. The writer corroborated it. You don't get to ignore dialogue when it suits you. Thor wasn't trying to kill him. Thor values life and doesn't just murder anyone. Thor was ko'd against Airwalker and then destroyed him since he wasn't alive.

It's funny how you have the audacity to use puny god but distance yourself from his words regarding Thor after. Picking and choosing is your thing not mine.

When I asked him on his board years ago. The fight made it clear it was close and could have gone either way.

So Superman is stronger, faster, more durable, and arguably more powerful as well yet he barely won.

That makes zero sense. laughing out loud If all of that were true Superman would stomp him but once again it isn't and you're wrong.

Thor is more powerful. His showings absolutely confirm it. The hammer is something Superman came when he held. Superman's own words confirm he's in awe of Thor's power. Quit picking and choosing.Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
dc has more than superman though but marvel could easily kill em big grin how well:
superman,superboy,cyborg superman,supergirl,krypto,power girl and eradicator=all killed by pheniox eating the sun out. now dc heavy hitters are almost gone!

green lantern and corps=killed by silver surfers ultimate speed blitz and green lantern lost to him already.
martain manhunter and martian girl=killed by cyclops or jhonny storms going nova.
Batman and family =killed by hulks family
wonderwoman=destroyed again by storms.
aquaman=killed by juggernuat or electro or jhonny heating up the earth.
green arrow=killef by bullseye,punisher or rulk.
since am getting tired thanos destroys the entire dc multiverse with hotu...the end marvel ftw just like at the movies laughing Dc has races to their benefit around top tierish quality but think about what marvel brings to the table.

Marvel has

Thanos, Void, Odin, Zeus, Galactus,Celestials, Galactus Engine, Cancerverse, Negative Zone, Infinites, Cosmic Cube level beings, Watchers, Phoenix Force, Eternity, Oblivion, Mistress Death, Infinity, Living Tribunal, Mindless Ones, Nova Corps, Ego, Sh'iar Empire, Kree empire, Inhumans, Eternals, Skrulls, Asgard, Mt. Olympus, Galactus Engine. Just off top of my head.

Imagine just the Celestials invading the dc alone.

Hulkbuster1
Sure. The writer corroborated it. You don't get to ignore dialogue when it suits you. Thor wasn't trying to kill him. Thor values life and doesn't just murder anyone. Thor was ko'd against Airwalker and then destroyed him since he wasn't alive.

It's funny how you have the audacity to use puny god but distance yourself from his words regarding Thor after. Picking and choosing is your thing not mine.

When I asked him on his board years ago. The fight made it clear it was close and could have gone either way.

So Superman is stronger, faster, more durable, and arguably more powerful as well yet he barely won.

That makes zero sense. laughing out loud If all of that were true Superman would stomp him but once again it isn't and you're wrong.

Thor is more powerful. His showings absolutely confirm it. The hammer is something Superman came when he held. Superman's own words confirm he's in awe of Thor's power. Quit picking and choosing. Dc has races to their benefit around top tierish quality but think about what marvel brings to the table.

Marvel has

Thanos, Void, Odin, Zeus, Galactus,Celestials, Galactus Engine, Cancerverse, Negative Zone, Infinites, Cosmic Cube level beings, Watchers, Phoenix Force, Eternity, Oblivion, Mistress Death, Infinity, Living Tribunal, Mindless Ones, Nova Corps, Ego, Sh'iar Empire, Kree empire, Inhumans, Eternals, Skrulls, Asgard, Mt. Olympus, Galactus Engine. Just off top of my head.

Imagine just the Celestials invading the dc alone.

Do dc endless have any feats suggesting they'd interfere with celestial. Marvel also has infinity gems, cosmic cubes, ultimate nullifier,encryon crystal and hotu. Just hotu granted thanos such power he defeated all celestials,l.t. galactus and erased the universe.
Dc has spear of destiny which might help,rings and book of life I believe. Either way hotu imo has faster useage reaction than spear =marvel wins via hotu yes

JakeTheBank
Marvel has Doom.

That should clear things up.

Hulkbuster1
Marvel has Doom.

That should clear things up.
all hail marvel beer

quanchi112
Do dc endless have any feats suggesting they'd interfere with celestial. Marvel also has infinity gems, cosmic cubes, ultimate nullifier,encryon crystal and hotu. Just hotu granted thanos such power he defeated all celestials,l.t. galactus and erased the universe.
Dc has spear of destiny which might help,rings and book of life I believe. Either way hotu imo has faster useage reaction than spear =marvel wins via hotu yes I don't even want to bring artifacts of power because then it is even more one sided.

abhilegend
Sure. The writer corroborated it.Sure he did and we saw the result. Thor is a warrior and his universe was at stake. He's killed people for far less. That's superman who doesn't kill. Did Airwalker also palmed thor's all out strike and made him shit saying "no one in nine realms can do it"?

It was meant as funny, you dunderhead.
Its exactly your job.
Nobody would believe this fabrication quan. No it didn't. It showed that thor with a surprise attack can't drop superman while Kal can palm his all out mjolnir strike and KTFO his ass.

He won by considerable margin.

Only to you. Damn teh magic weakness. Yeah, you're wrong as usual.

No he isn't. Superman has showings that trumps anything the "puny god" has done. Magic and superman was weakened. Superman has been in the awe of many before. Heck he's been in awe of ray palmer once IIRC.
That's your job.

JakeTheBank
Superman barely beat Thor. That really should be enough for either camp.

Zack Fair
And he got gangbanged afterwards for daring to do that to Thor.

No one would've given a shit if it was Hulk 313

abhilegend
^No, superman stomped thor.
dur

JakeTheBank
^No, superman stomped thor.
dur

Well, if you're just trolling Quan, okay, I guess.

But if you believe that was a "stomp", I guess we have different opinions on what counts as a stomp or not.

abhilegend
Well, if you're just trolling Quan, okay, I guess.

But if you believe that was a "stomp", I guess we have different opinions on what counts as a stomp or not.
I'm liek totally serious.
nutnut

Prep-Man
Dc has spear of destiny which might help,rings and book of life I believe. Either way hotu imo has faster useage reaction than spear =marvel wins via hotu yes

DC has a race of beings who can muck up reality on a universal, sometimes multiversal/omniversal level. Celestials aren't comparable. They also have Promethean Giants, Overseers, Monitors, Guardians, Controllers, an infinite amount of Angels, etc...

I've posted a huge list of DC's abstract, cosmic, gods, and powerful mystics that was done by Elarprime. Both Elarprime and another poster who represented Marvel wanted to see which universe housed more cosmics. DC eneded up having the bigger list and Elarprime wasn't even half way done.

Badabing
Yeah, closed. This has degraded to a DC vs Marvel thread.

KMC is better, btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.