Obi Wan Kenobi (ROTS) Vs Darth Vader (ANH) Vs Darth Maul Vs Darth Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D.Y.E.R.
Who will survive this fatal 4 way fight?

The battle takes place on a space ship

Interference is allowed, meaning other sith and jedi can help their friends against the other participants

Anything is allowed

Last man standing wins.

Zampanó
Luke flow-walks and kills everyone

ybrotes_Sargon
Vader's too powerful and too trained in the Force; if the three can close the gap, they'll crush him, but any meaningful distance and he obliterates them outright.

RE: Blaxican
Well, Maul's dueling ability has been stated to be "second to none".

Obviously, that statement was intended by the author to be taken literally; therefore Maul's dueling ability is unparalleled by anyone else in the mythos.

Combine that with the fact that he's "the deadliest sith apprentice", and a user of Juyo, which requries "a high-end mastery of multiple forms", and it's pretty obvious that the Zabrack is simply a league above everyone else in this thread in every way possible.

ybrotes_Sargon
No it hasn't. That was Anoon Bondara. excellent

No, Anoon Bondara is unparalleled by anyone else in the mythos.

One of, not the.

This is the only part you got right. I hate you.

"Anoon Bondera" is Darth Maul's pen-name. Your argument is invalid.

Stealth Moose
Bandon solos.

ybrotes_Sargon
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
"Anoon Bondera" is Darth Maul's pen-name. Your argument is invalid.

I know not of "Anoon Bondera." I do, however, know of an Anoon Bondara. vin

And that is why you fail.

ybrotes_Sargon
I HATE YOU!

Nephthys
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE SARGON! IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE SOCKS, NOT JOIN THEM!

BRING BALANCE TO THE FORUM, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!

ybrotes_Sargon
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE MODERATORS ARE EVIL!

Nephthys
THEN YOU ARE LOST!

Originally posted by Nephthys
THEN YOU ARE LOSTBANNED!

Fixed

ybrotes_Sargon
YouTHEY WILL TRY!

Stealth Moose
Epic.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by D.Y.E.R.
Who will survive this fatal 4 way fight?

The battle takes place on a space ship

Interference is allowed, meaning other sith and jedi can help their friends against the other participants

Anything is allowed

Last man standing wins.

Ah too many people to factor in. So I can't be arsed playing stick out tongue

Well, Maul's dueling ability has been stated to be "second to none".

Obviously, that statement was intended by the author to be taken literally; therefore Maul's dueling ability is unparalleled by anyone else in the mythos.

Combine that with the fact that he's "the deadliest sith apprentice", and a user of Juyo, which requries "a high-end mastery of multiple forms", and it's pretty obvious that the Zabrack is simply a league above everyone else in this thread in every way possible.

Tbh after having read Shadow Hunter myself I think it's pretty clear the writers intention was to show Maul's combat (skills) were peerless.

And this opinion doesn't seem to have changed since the different forms were invented, as they had Maul being stated to have Completely Mastered Juyo.

Add that to Dave Filoni stating that in CW even though Maul is broken sort of like Vader, he's still an Extremely dangerous threat because he's been very well trained in "All the ways of the Sith."

So I really only see Maul being defeated in Combat by someone significantly more powerful.

Most people are only beaten by people more powerful. That's kind of the definition of being "bested".

DARTH POWER
Most people are only beaten by people more powerful. That's kind of the definition of being "bested".

Well I said significantly more powerful.

Point is he wouldn't be bested in combat by less powerful individuals, like Sidious lost to Mace, or like Skywalker lost to Kenobi.

He also would also most likely not be bested in combat by those on a similar power level in the Force to himself.

He's just too skilled and too well trained.

ares834
Yep, I guess Padawan Kenobi is significantly more powerful. Thanks for clearing that up.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834
Yep, I guess Padawan Kenobi is significantly more powerful. Thanks for clearing that up.

I knew someone was gna be an ass and bring that up!

When any version of Obi-Wan defeats Maul in Direct Saber Combat then be an ass!

Tenshinhan

Lord Lucien
Who spells Tien without the 'i'? Lame.

Stealth Moose
Best Engrish evah: "The place from which tastiness is transmitted". Referring to a cafe, if you're interested.

Tenshinhan
Tenshinhan is the correct name. Tienshinhan is the english dub translation lmfao.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Tenshinhan
Tienshinhan is the english dub translation lmfao. So the only version that matters.

ares834
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.